• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    WWE Games - Thought this was a really cool clip!

    WWE Games - Thought this was a really cool clip!


    Thought this was a really cool clip!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Razor Ramon defending the WWE Championship against Rezar, Rezar sends Ramon flying through a table!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Think this is one of the best screenshots I’ve gotten from 19.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Reverse Coup De Grace

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Got bored today and made some new NWA PPV's (Its a Slide show with pics of all 8) Images will be in the Comments

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    O’reilly left assaulted by Black. Fish left battered by Justice. Strong left crushed by McIntyre and Cole left Broken by Balor. It seems as if the unlikely team that defeated the UE on Smackdown has joined up once again. But the question is, why? Has a new force introduced itself to the WWE?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Buzzsaw

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Tick...TOCK! Doomsday is coming to WWE2k19 on XboxOne!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    When, arguably, two of the best in the world clash, and it’s only Week 2 of the Regular Season

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    *WIP* Aces & Eights 2020 Return (credits to those who created these caws!)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    The Undisputed Champ

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Double MITB Cash-In

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I was planning to do a double cash in during my Survivor Series World Heavyweight Champion vs Universal Champion Match in my universe mode. Is there any way to do this in game?

    If not, what do you guys think would happen? Would it create a Fatal 4-Way match where the first man to get a pin wins both championships? Or would only one title change hands? Give me any suggestions/ideas you have for this situation. (My WHC is Aleister Black and my Universal Champ is Seth Rollins. MITB Holders are Drew McIntyre and Finn Balor)

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Mexican-Grandma
    [link] [comments]

    FOX Championship (Custom Edit - Credit to HexHellfire)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    MITB Ladder match issue on 2K19.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Alright so in my Universe Mode I reached the MITB PPV and I was setting up all my matches and no matter what I did, it wasn't allowing me to put the briefcase on the line for the men's or women's ladder matches. I tried 6-Man, 8-Man, even assigning the briefcase to the shows, but I could only set the matches up to be regular matches or title matches.

    I know back when I was on 2K20 you could easily set up the match and put the briefcase on the line. So does anyone know if there's a trick to get the briefcase put on the line or is that just not possible in 2K19?

    submitted by /u/ryanm1145
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2K20 VENGEANCE SHOW [PS4] Details on https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1xFyKjnfq/?igshid=jrg2bdgsm8yv

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Next game they REALLY need a Harder difficulty level.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I've quit playing matches because it's way too easy even on the highest difficulty and adjusted sliders. I mostly just set matches up and watch AI, Control the person I want to Lose to make it look like a competitive match or Control a manager if there's on involved.

    submitted by /u/JamesRhustleComedy
    [link] [comments]

    I Saw NXT Great American Bash Is Coming I Had To Make A Edited Logo

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    First 4 WWE2K19 caws for XboxOne...I’m happy with Omega & Cageso far, I’m proud of MJF so far bc that’s my first REAL attempt at a face texture, and Matt is just I don’t know. Gotta figure out the difference between the games creation suites...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Gonna get my $90 out of 2k20

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Ill never stop playing 2k19 I have ALOT of money invested in that game Lol But I've decided to do a All In-Game Universe. Zero customizations, I will say the Big Gold Belt looks AMAZING... 100% upgrade from 2k19 on in-game belts

    submitted by /u/JamesRhustleComedy
    [link] [comments]

    The unlikely team of Finn Balor, Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre and rookie Justice Young defeated The Undisputed Era tonight and got revenge on UE after they invaded Smackdown and interfered in all of their matches. People believe this pairing is just a one time thing. But Balor thinks otherwise...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    WWE 2K18 MyCareer MITB

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    I not only struggle with 2K18's MITB match but MITB in general, does anyone have any tips or tricks for winning a MITB easily?

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Lewis Fyre (wish you guys could see the entrance).

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I’ve started a 1980 thru 2000 WWF/WCW Universe

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Bringing back the old school "Cruiserweights" at 225 lbs!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Beside adding Styles, Zayn, Nakamura (?), ANDRADE and Roode (?)

    Who else can I add?

    submitted by /u/JoannasDad94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment