• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    WWE Games - Me and my buddy were playing an online match, but Kenny was afraid to come down.

    WWE Games - Me and my buddy were playing an online match, but Kenny was afraid to come down.


    Me and my buddy were playing an online match, but Kenny was afraid to come down.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Guys, I think Aleister could use some help

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I witnessed a death....

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Chelsea Green 2K19 mod by JoeMashups

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    With that last upload the OmegamanX44 NXTUK Project Pack #1 is officially uploaded! CAWs: WALTER, Ilja Dragunov, Trent Seven, Toni Storm, & Kay Lee Ray! CACs: NXTUK, MXTUK Women’s, NXTUK Tag, Progress World, & Progress Women’s championships! Go get them now!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    NOW available on WWE2K19 for XboxOne Kay Lee Ray! Face texture - @OmegamanX44; Attire logos - AlexXBastista & @OmegamanX44; Moveset - AlexXBatista. Search tags: #Kay Lee, #Ray, #NXTUK or Creator Tag: OmegaNXTUK.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    [Mod] Undisputed Battleground

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    AEW has the TNT title, so for my new FCW Universe, I've gone old school SD! with the FCW UPN Championship

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Took Kenny Omega 2 days to come down from the ladder, but once he did, the 7 match series between himself and Cesaro made for some compelling wrestling.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    The Cleaner turns into The Floater

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    My custom WWE 2K19 titantron

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Main event keeps getting skipped

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hello guys. So im playiny 2k19 on ps4 and im 5 years in on my universe. Around july (in real life) my gamr started acting up by skipping the last match of my ppvs in universe mode. Obviously its super annoying becuz its the main gued im doing and can not always get the match result i want if i dont play. Ive only played ppvs for the last few months but it happened 3 different times so i n havnt played since august. Is there a fix to this that anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/djones8487
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Introducing NXT ARRIVAL!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    1995 TV commercial for WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game on SNES, Genesis, 32X, PC and PlayStation

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Early Mason Ryan preview. His custom gimmick is either the best or worst idea I’ve come up with yet (think “Kingsman: The Secret Service”). Thanks to all who gave killer gimmick ideas. Keep an eye out soon!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    After dominating the WWE for over a year the mighty Adelaide native's undefeated streak was broken by the new Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    PC Players: How is the modding community?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I recently made the jump to PC, and have had my eyes opened to the wonderful world of modding. I've been able to pick up games that I previously enjoyed on console and bring new life into them or even totally change the experience with mods. I was hoping to do the same with WWE 2K.

    However, I'm only seeing "mods" in my brief searches that consist of created wrestlers. Are there mods that affect graphics, gameplay, or add new moves/modes? I would essentially be using it to create an AEW Universe Mode, and was hoping that maybe mods could help give that mode some love that it's lacking.

    I already have 2k19 on XBox with a ton of AEW wrestlers and arenas, and don't really want to repurchase and spend time downloading if the PC version doesn't add anything with mods. Any suggestions or help would be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pvt_Mozart
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at the all Asia heavyweight championship let me know if you’re interested in downloading it I can upload it

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    For the past 3 days I was confused why shelton and murphy had 2 matches with eachover every week and ppv, went to check my rivalries and found the solution... is that normal

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    WrrestleMania 20 #2K19

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Dio Maddin Face photo

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    could someone help me to find a decent face photo of Dio Maddin, it would be super cool to help me, Thanks

    submitted by /u/Lalogocampo27
    [link] [comments]

    Idk who’s big into Joshi puroresu but if you are would you be interested in Oz Academy Openweight championship? Haven’t uploaded yet, don’t know if I should

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment