• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    WWE Games - NXT is War stage made as homage to the old Raw set from 2 decades ago. Just a lil creation I did a couple days back on 2k19 that someone on twitter said I should share with yall on reddit. (Its not uploaded yet)

    WWE Games - NXT is War stage made as homage to the old Raw set from 2 decades ago. Just a lil creation I did a couple days back on 2k19 that someone on twitter said I should share with yall on reddit. (Its not uploaded yet)


    NXT is War stage made as homage to the old Raw set from 2 decades ago. Just a lil creation I did a couple days back on 2k19 that someone on twitter said I should share with yall on reddit. (Its not uploaded yet)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    "In memory of Hana kimura" ��

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Kendrick sends a violent message to Humberto ahead of their crusierweight title match

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Modern King of the Ring *Now on CC* [2K19/PS4]

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Thank You Taker.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    One of my favourite shots of the fiend

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Are memes allowed?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    This is my survivor series type PPV, Rebellion!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Someone couldn't just accept their loss �� Naomi heel turn confirmed ����

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Took a break from my Sin Cityverse to play my NWAverse. This is my Top feud rightnow Aldis w/ Flair in his corner VS Cody w/Sting in his corner

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Let’s see how WWE2K19 on XboxOne goes...just the face texture and early morph for Kenny Omega

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    ‘New and Improved’ Nick Nemeth is here to tell everyone in the locker room that Dolph Ziggler is dead, gone...and buried

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    How to make Raw, NXT, and Smackdown feel like different shows

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So I took a break from Universe Mode. I've been playing exclusively since SVR11 when it was introduced.

    I love Universe Mode so much. I love the sandbox, do whatever, aspect of it. I get that son people don't.

    But one of my biggest complaint with it, as well as the different brands in real life, don't feel like different shows. You can stick a Raw match on Smackdown and it would just be a Smackdown match. What's the fun in that?

    So I've decided that when I start my Universe back up, I'm making Raw and Smackdown feel different. Make Coke taste like Coke and Pepsi taste like Pepsi, you know?

    I'm thinking that I want to sort of make Raw the "heel" brand and Smackdown the "babyface" brand.

    By that, I mean we always talk about how Raw used to be the grittier brand (start of the Attitude Era, had the Hardcore Title, just seems more badass) and Smackdown always used to be the "wrestler's" brand.

    So I'm making custom brand-specific matches for both Raw and Smackdown, as their default matches.

    Raw (Heel brand, promotes people just beating the crap out of each other, heels love it and faces have to fight against the odds):

    * 20-Count outside the ring

    * No DQ by default

    Smackdown (Babyface brand, promotes keeping it in the ring, DQ's very much a thing, keeping it very sports-oriented, faces are in their element, heels keep pushing their luck)

    * No ring out at all

    * 20-Minute time limit

    NXT (Tweener brand, where the "stars of tomorrow" are on neutral ground before they get drafted to either Raw or Smackdown):

    * Default match rules

    NXT call-ups will just have to adapt to the rules of whatever brand they're on.

    Raw heels being traded to Smackdown will be even more heel because they're pissed they have to follow the rules now.

    Raw babyfaces being traded to Smackdown will love it because now they can just get down to brass tacks and WRASSLE!

    Smackdown heels being traded to Raw will be even more heel because now they can do whatever they want.

    Smackdown babyfaces being traded to Raw will have to fight against the odds even more.

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished all 14 arenas for my WCPW/Defiant Universe.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Been going back and reliving some of the classic wrestling titles in my collection.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Order of Swann

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Edited Faceplate And Sideplates ( Original Images From u/simonwelf ) Hope You Guys Like It

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Is 2k22 the best time for an Undertaker showcase mode?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone has brought this up but I was curious what everyone was thinking.

    submitted by /u/Bobulushi
    [link] [comments]

    What "odd" wrestler are you giving a major push to?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about guys like Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, those kind of guys. Talking more like a tag team guy or a midcarder/lower midcarder kind of wrestler. Who you got?

    submitted by /u/Suplewich
    [link] [comments]

    Should the Nexus make a return in my universe mode yeah or nah comment your thoughts and who should be in it (from NXT and a leader from main roster)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    WWE 2K19 Mods crashing

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Heyo so I'm pretty new to mods still and I was finally able to install the New Raw and Smackdown arenas but for some reason the Smackdown one that was working has just stopped all of a sudden.

    I've also modded a new Edge model and added in his GFX. Both were working perfectly fine but now the game crashes everytime it tries to load him in. I used data editor to edit his moveset and im not sure if thats the problem but it was working with the edited moveset before it crashed.

    If you guys have any suggestions as to why its not working, it would be a big help.

    submitted by /u/dixon20021
    [link] [comments]

    My Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Now RE-UPLOADED for WWE2K20 on XboxOne “The Young Bucks” Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson! Face textures - @Defract; Attire logos - @Defract, @WTRMODS, & @OmegamanX44; Movesets - @BigChrisSpirito. Search: #Jackson #Bucks #AEW or Creator Tag: OmegamanX44

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone else use Private Subreddits to keep stats on your Universe?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I have just begun to do this and it's been really helpful.

    I make a new topic for every card, Keep track of roster and title history , see who has been given title defenses and how many title defenses the champ has given. It can be much easier to look at then going through menus of the game. I can also make notes for each card, like who attacked who after matches and book accordingly. If you do this as well, any tips or ideas of what and how I can keep stats better? Just a fun idea I've been doing that I'd thought I'd share. [P.S, I also use this for a notepad of things I need to edit in game, I make a Pinned Topic called things to do, and write about wrestlers stats I need to tweak or gimmicks I need to put on them.]

    submitted by /u/Warbotter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment