• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    WWE Games - Updated Revival attires

    WWE Games - Updated Revival attires


    Updated Revival attires

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    this is too real.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I couldn't really find any pics of the original setup... but this is my Universe so shits a little different Lol

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    This are the titles for my universe mode. Every title with one exception will use side plates, most of which I got from u/NSignus. The titles are a mix of u/Simonwelf and u/Shogey who both made excellent work. A handful of these titles are edited or flat out hybrids of both creators works.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    In my universe, it was revealed that Elias was behind @TheMessageWWE on Twitter. He’s gone electric, and uses his music to recruit others to the Elias Alliance. Their goal is to dismantle the dystopian WWE, and liberate the masses so that they may, too, WALK WITH ELIAS.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    DOR 2 - Arguably One Of The Most Underrated WWE Games Ever

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Custom Wrestlemania Atlanta arena WWE2K20

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    This title is just pure beauty.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Just made what potentially may be my WrestleMania for 2K20. Went for kind of a vaporwave neon type feel.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    The first year of Universe ended at WrestleMania. These were my champions.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Head Booker and On screen GM of FCW.. Dusty Rhodes

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Sssssmokin’! The Mask is not up on the 2K19 PS4 Community if you want him. This is the ONLY good Mask CAW available. Trust me. Tags: Dark Horse Comics, Stanley Ipkiss, Jim Carrey.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    WCCW Texas Heavyweight Championship Render

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    A custom Raw arena I put together. Tried to be a little unorthodox with the design. Don’t know if it’ll interest anyone but uploaded it to CC just in case. Creator name: Alanmans001 Tags: RAW, MONDAY NIGHTS, MONDAY NIGHT RAW

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Soooo Vince books the AI on 2k19? ������

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    AWA's Center Stage, SuperClash!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I Edited u/simonwelf WWE GOES NJPW Heavyweight Championship And Turn It Too A Universal Heavyweight Championship

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    2k18

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Is 2k18 actually good? like I'm a universe junkie where I love putting my custom characters in universe and it looks stunning and like it's hard to jump back into wwe 2k19 so like is it actually good

    submitted by /u/slothy626
    [link] [comments]

    Just messing around & will be changing a lot. Manager of Huay Chivas.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    WWE WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    God damn it I was hoping that was gonna be the end - 2K19 MyCareer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Just did the elimination tag match vs Evolution. I was hoping it would be the end, it would've been perfect in my eyes.

    Needless to say, I felt the pain my myplayer felt

    submitted by /u/DotDotExe
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Universe mode (2K19) with just the default rosters and can’t decide my third brand. Some help would be appreciated

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    My Universe Mode, editing help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    You cant link word documents on reddit but I made a really cool document for my current Universe mode, with a ratings war shown on a line graph, full rosters and the "new era champions" where I record title changes, their days held etc.

    What id like help with is if someone could show me or edit for me Randy Orton (With intercontinental title) Elias (with WWE championship) and Dolph Ziggler with a raw background as a poster. As well as the undertaker (with the world heavyweight championship) with AJ styles and Finn Balor (with United states championship) on a smackdown background.

    I like have no idea how to do these things properly but see amazing things like this on reddit all the time any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedHead2
    [link] [comments]

    SvR GM Mode - Girlfriend Books Jim Neidheart Against Kurt Angle In Hell In The Cell. For The WWE Championship.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Has there ever been a finisher match in real life

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I guess I just assumed they were a real thing but only now did it occur to me that they wouldnt make a whole lot of sense. Is it purely a game thing or has there ever been an actual an actual stipulation like that in a wwe match.

    The only thing I can think of that comes close is the body slam match in the first wrestlemania

    submitted by /u/BringbackRedRooster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment