• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    WWE Games - Dyed Eric Young’s beard after I used the beard glitch. His chin was bigger than I thought.

    WWE Games - Dyed Eric Young’s beard after I used the beard glitch. His chin was bigger than I thought.


    Dyed Eric Young’s beard after I used the beard glitch. His chin was bigger than I thought.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    A cool moment between Kane & Kane during a match in Hell

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    [PC] 2K20 Custom Universal Championship

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Updated Naito & KENTA now available for download

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Undertaker for sure.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Kane 1999-2000 (sneak peak)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Just downloaded 2K20

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I've just got the game as it was on sale and I was aware of the state of it during launch but thought that enough time had passed for patches etc to give it a chance.

    So far I've not run into many problems, bearing in mind I've only been playing a few matches and started a Universe mode. Seems a lot like 2K19 from gameplay and presentation wise and that's a positive as I enjoyed the last game but can understand frustration paying full price without any real innovation. First issue I noticed however was the first match I played, a single between Apollo and Ziggler, where Dolph's hair came alive but it was a solid experience overall.

    No doubt I'll run into other issues as I see a lot of people have noted the creation issues etc but it's not been bad experience for a heavily discounted game if your a fan of the previous game. Watch me eat my words later haha.

    submitted by /u/Birdperson4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Fan of the series for a while need tips

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Hey guys I have been playing wwe games basically my whole life, my first game was svr 06 which is my favourite all time, I'm getting wwe2k19 soon as I have heard about how bad 20 is, I want to make a universe mode and I'm not sure what to centre it around as I have never done one before and it seems like good fun, any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/JacksonHarris1
    [link] [comments]

    Some things never change...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    After abusing his power as Smackdown GM to become Universal Champion, Edge recruits the Edgeheads 2.0.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    SuperCard players how do you play ring domination

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    It's the one game I've never understood how you play I just place my cards down randomly and it never does me any good

    submitted by /u/MAXSELLSEY
    [link] [comments]

    Is downloading CAWS in 2K20 fucked for anyone else?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I swear nearly every one of them I download is missing nearly if not every logo... Very frustrating.

    submitted by /u/RVDKaneanite
    [link] [comments]

    Another look at current KCW champions. The Dapper Duo.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    An infuriating targeting moment leads to one of the best counters I've ever witnessed.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Daniel Bryan and Jinder Mahal, Spiritual Superiority! Whats your thoughts of this attire? Any opinons or advice will be taken.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    These attire glitches ���� lol wish they would get fixed

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    An unintentional ladder spot.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Tori (work in progress)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Raven CAW - ECW December to Dismember 2019

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Rhea Ripley is too good for the SD women's title, so changes it up.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Tag Team name suggestions for Heel Bayley & Banks?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I don't think "Boss N' Hug Connection" fits them as heels, so what name should I use for them as a heel tag team?

    submitted by /u/Goodaa123
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos-like NXT Faction for Nakamura. Help with selecting members?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Right now in my 2K19 UM, Nakamura has become the top heel and was the reigning NXT Champion for a few months until Pete Dunne just dethroned him at Takeover Brooklyn, becoming NXT's first-ever double Champion, still reigning as UK Champion. I'm planning on them having their rematch on NXT TV and during said match, have somebody come down to help Nakamura out to become NXT Champion again, ushering in an era of a new faction. Heres the NXT roster that aren't a part of a stable so you can pick out who you think would be a good fit with Nakamura.

    Baron Corbin

    Braun Strowman

    Curt Hawkins

    Dean Ambrose

    Drew Gulak

    Drew McIntyre

    Gran Metalik

    Heath Slater

    John Cena

    Johnny Gargano

    Karl Anderson

    King Booker

    Lince Dorado

    Lio Rush

    Luke Gallows

    The Miz

    Noam Dar

    Oney Lorcan

    Ric Flair

    Sami Zayn

    Seth Rollins

    Sin Cara

    Titus O'Neil

    submitted by /u/ReclaimYourJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Four new wasteland themed PPV's Fastelane, Roadblock, and the Overlord's Trials: Cage Fury and Gassed Out. Also updated versions of SumerSlam and Survivor Series.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment