• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    WWE Games - RAINMAKAAA!!

    WWE Games - RAINMAKAAA!!


    RAINMAKAAA!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    The visuals are one of my favorite parts about these games.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:06 PM PST

    From The Creation Suite That Brought You “Beardless Eric Young”, I Present To You...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    2020...my caw version.. 2k19...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Final version of the KCW Heritage Champion, Finally got the custom logo's and it looks great!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Is there any game similar to GM Mode/Universe to play on PC?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    A game that I don't have to wrestle at all, just manage the brands, cards and all. I tried Wrestling Revolution but didn't find a simulation mode, where I don't have to play the wrestling match. Any games?

    submitted by /u/marcioalvesjr
    [link] [comments]

    New KCW Heritage Champion. Not perfect because of the Triple Crown mention, but still highly appreciate it being made for,me and I think it still looks great!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Custom attires

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    I just created custom attires for some of my female superstars and they are not showing up when I go to select them. Is this happening for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Banmalchom
    [link] [comments]

    Using the North American Title Plate with any double side plates causes the right side plates to disappear. Anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Royal Rumble '14

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Oblivion, also known as the Wyatt Brothers of Bo & Bray

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Kickpad Logo Help

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Hey guys! I'm trying to teach myself how to make kickpad logos for the first time this year and expand my character images in the game. I found a template someone made for kickpads but I can't get the size to match up on any of the boots I put my images on. Do you guys have any size recommendations to make this work? Or just any tips in general? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jaredsmith83
    [link] [comments]

    KCW Heavyweight Championship. Can I get some opinons on it?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Because of the positive comments on my last LAW post, I decided to just run with the custom logo I made. Here's five PPV's I made with it. All create-an-arena parts. Recommended for smaller indie sized arenas.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Now that's what I call a high IQ play

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Does anybody know why the opacity setting doesn't work correctly in the creation suite?

    submitted by /u/tyler-williams-gb
    [link] [comments]

    Replicated the look for the aprons and Canvas for AEW All Out. Also replicated the look for the aprons and canvases for Defiant Loaded. Couldn't (and someone ask me to) replicate NJPW's canvas and aprons. Too many sponsor's logos to vector trace so I did some to match its overall ring theme.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I’m stuck on @KennyOmegamanX hair right now...this is a painstaking process and I am not very good at dying hair. Baby steps I guess! Feedback or someone will to help welcome! Not even close to being done, so yes I am aware how bad it currently looks!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    2k19 blank block body bug?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Hi, recently picked up 2k19 and having fun with it. I downloaded a Steve block body from online creations. Worked fine the first day but now the skin will sometimes load and sometimes not during a match. Sometimes he shows up for the ring entrance the way he's supposed to look but when he gets in the ring he's just wearing black trunks. Other times he'll just show up in black trunks from the beginning but pause screen shows the skin properly.

    There's no alternate attire. Any idea why this is happening? Known bug?

    submitted by /u/blueruckus
    [link] [comments]

    Which one looks better? Gonna add him to my lucha show.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Image Uploader still not working

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Is anyone else dealing with issues with it? I keep getting an error on the site and 2k support has gone radio silent on me. I've never been more frustrated with a game than i am with 2k20. Its mind blowing. Sucks all the joy out this franchise for me.

    submitted by /u/kyle_mayer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone good at making caws

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    I'm trying to make a caw on wwe 2k19 but I know what the gimmick I want is but I need help with the attire,entrance,and moveset

    So if anyone knows what to do message me on psn My psn is DarthRevanfan19

    submitted by /u/DarthRevanFan19
    [link] [comments]

    Which moves should I use for luchador caw?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I played WWE HCTP, and I really like luchador, so I often make luchador caw. But honestly I often get confused when choosing the moves, I knew that I had to choose acrobatic moves, but there are only a few acrobatic moves in WWE HCTP, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Derby_Smith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment