• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    WWE Games - CWL Universe Royal Rumble donation fundraiser

    WWE Games - CWL Universe Royal Rumble donation fundraiser


    CWL Universe Royal Rumble donation fundraiser

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    "I got a lot left in the tank"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    "That's gotta be... that's gotta be Kane!"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Hiromu's entrance + finisher

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Changed the lighting here to Roode’s lighting, it turned out great.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    The debuting Daniel Makabe decapitates Artemis Spencer in PROGRESS Chapter 17

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:37 AM PST

    [PS4] Made a "Bear Pride" attire for KO, comes w/2 attires (slot 1 has shirt in both entrance and ring, slot 2 has the shirt in entrance slot only.) Tags are WWE, KEVIN OWENS, and PRIDEOWENSPRIDE.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Worldwide

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    That WCW In AEW's style logo in gold. Also, since someone asked me too, I created some aprons and canvases for MLW. The aprons are not how they actually look in real life but are more of an approximate look based on photos of them I saw.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Mixing two gimmicks with a custom “Prince Bálor” attire

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:46 PM PST

    ‪Another #WIP for #WWE2K20 on #XboxOne @KUSHIDA_0904! Still needs some tweaking and adjustments but he’s close to being ready! Credit @rjvicich for the face texture! #Xbox #XboxShare #OmegaOrange ‬

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Seth Rollins Monday Night Messiah logo on PS4

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Wanted to go a more colorful approach with the NWA

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    This a follow up to my Joaquin Phoenix Joker caw. I got some suggestions and fixed a lot of smaller things. The caw was with an I game template and only using ingame generic logos. I’m on XBOX so I will upload when 2k fixes glitches with logos and I add some finishing touches.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Hellfire Designs is the truth they made the NWA Television Championship plates for me and they came out amazing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I still like taking screenshots when the game isn't bugging out like crazy.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    NWA Worldwide for anybody that needs them (Logo, Tron, Banner, Apron, Sponsors)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Made this Joaquin Phoenix Joker caw. Can’t upload the face texture because the game is broken. Decided to make him using just a template and the face deformation and haven’t edited his face yet. Anything I could do to improve the caw??

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Big Show in denim will always be the best Big Show

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:32 PM PST

    How do I get the moves from the DLC in WWE2K20??

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I don't know if I'm just being stupid, but I can't seem to find the moves from the dlc and I have the deluxe edition if that should make any difference, do I have to play the dlc first and unlock them? Or do you unlock them when you unlock certain characters from the dlc? (I haven't actually started any of the dlc yet)

    submitted by /u/ValorClub
    [link] [comments]

    (2k19) Dread it. Run from it. The bell rings all the same.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Just some concepts I've been working on. I decided to do themes (UK, Old School, etc.) and see what comes of it and what looks nice. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    ‪Finally got @KennyOmegamanX attire done! Still haven’t got his hair quite right so I have added it yet. #XboxOne #wwe2k20 #XboxShare #OmegaOrange ‬

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    What modern WWE games for PC have the best mod support?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Obviously there's no mercy and HCTP which both have decent mod support but I just got a decent gaming laptop so would love to play a more modern one with decent mods, particularly one where you can import your own entrance music. Ideally I'm thinking 360/ps3 era before they made it harder to make ridiculously designed CAWs.

    submitted by /u/chimpanzeethatt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the blue Asian character in Misc. Images in the last few games means?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I thought it was the Chikara logo but apparently it isn't. I think I'd like to start a UM fed with it but not if its like, Korean for butt hole

    submitted by /u/Rainmaker9m
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment