• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    WWE Games - Decided to replace Hell in a Cell with Badd Blood. Much more fitting.

    WWE Games - Decided to replace Hell in a Cell with Badd Blood. Much more fitting.


    Decided to replace Hell in a Cell with Badd Blood. Much more fitting.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    My newest attire for my CAW

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Found this Gem for only $6

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    ECW '06 #2K19

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Get you someone that looks at you the way Dolph looks at Drew.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    (PS4) Shotzi Blackheart coming soon....

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    AEW Games Special Event

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Dear AI in whatever wrestling game we get first.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    The Developers need to make the AI grow a Pair and when it's time to use weapons. Use weapons. It's no point of doing extreme rules, TLC, Table, Ladder, Or backstage matches if the CPU isn't going into the match ready to die. Try and kill me. Do something you can't normally do. It's happen way to often in any of the game where you have to basically put the weapon in their hand and stand their "like please bust me open." They won't even put you through a dang announce table! Like come on!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Cautious-Building-14
    [link] [comments]

    My Custom Indie Promotion Logo

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    AEWGames.com has revealed that three AEW Video Games are in development, including a console game developed by Yuke's!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    This was shared 3 years ago but is there anyway I can request someone to remake this for 2k20 on ps4? I'd do it myself but I'm terrible with making an accurate looking caw/attires (bonus: if you could also swap out the second attire with his attire from wrestlemania 19)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Which universe do I use?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Hi! I'm having trouble thinking about which Universe I should post on here, I'm thinking either making a new universe with RAW, SmackDown, NXT, a draft, legends, etc... but I'm also thinking sharing my Wrestle War universe mode. I don't know which to chose and maybe you guys could tell me what you like more? Anyway I'd appreciate alot if you guys could tell me which to do! I can't wait to share my stuff on here! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ShoppingPenguino
    [link] [comments]

    Tournament Bracket Update & Arena Reveal

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Some custom characters I've been working on. Some are redos of my first custom characters that I made when the game first dropped & then I wanted to try & make my own custom Randy Orton & Naomi. The Naomi could use a bit of work but I'm happy with the face of Orton �� Getting the hang of things ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Does anyone else absolutely despise the AI in 2k?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I'm getting really sick and tired of the AI in 2k19, I set up an extreme rules match and the AI doesn't try to fight back it just lets me put them through tables and hit them with chairs, but when I'm gonna do something cool like jump off a ladder they reverse it and I either can't get back in control or it's way too easy for me to get back into control. Also in triple threat matches, especially in triple threat stipulation matches, if I roll out of the ring, the cpu doesn't try and use weapons or do anything besides punch each other, it's extremely annoying to me.

    submitted by /u/House-warmin
    [link] [comments]

    Is Yukes really a good thing?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I see people hype Yukes are back but I think a different company should of made the game. But best of luck hope the game is good

    submitted by /u/Esmooth10
    [link] [comments]

    Vintage #ROH Project Pack #1 is officially uploaded! CAWs: Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles, CM Punk, Kevin Steen, & El Generico! Go get them now! Search tag: ROHProject or Creator Tag: OmegaROHx44

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    PURE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I’m looking to give Seth Rollins some new disciples who should join him in The Order Of Rollins

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    2k19

    submitted by /u/8R0D4
    [link] [comments]

    Discovering custom arena.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I am a 25 year old Asian and I recently discovered the beauty of creating an arena in WWE2K19. I was blown away and couldn't imagine this back then playing WWF No Mercy back then. I know this ain't a bit much but this really love the game more.

    submitted by /u/raritydead
    [link] [comments]

    Universe

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    how many matches should i do for Raw, Smackdown and NXT

    submitted by /u/OliPaxton
    [link] [comments]

    A question about 2K19's entrances

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I just wanted to know if Finn Bálor's chainsaw entrance is available in the game

    submitted by /u/vomitpizza
    [link] [comments]

    I completely changed Dana Brooke’s gear and gimmick what do you think?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment