• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    WWE Games - AWA set...

    WWE Games - AWA set...


    AWA set...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    WWE boxing and UFC style arenas what do you guys think��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Just some random Ruthless Aggression WrestleMania shots #2K19

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    ������ ���������� ������������ ���� ������-������, Trey Miguel CAW WIP (Xbox One)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Couldn't sleep so I did another one... ECW 1994 set. Now I'm going to bed Lol if you need these let me know and I'll upload them tomorrow

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:46 AM PST

    The Motor City Machine Guns made their presence known on AEW

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    The Official Detroit Wrestlemania Arena Out Now on WWE 2K19 PS4 CC(under the creator, SheLikeShadow) Enjoy!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Take a look at Chris Jerico in wwe allstars and in the aew video game

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    He’s still and forever will be “The Game”

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Taking screenshots in 2K19 is a lot of fun! Here are some shots of my CAW M.J Riley

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    United Wrestling Network set uploaded under "UWN" on Xbox 2k19. Credit u/Queensfan1099 for the Images on the belts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    WCCW Pack... 200 downloads away from unlocking the next tier so they're not uploaded. But let me know if you want them and I'll upload them for you.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:50 AM PST

    My newest CAW “El Toro Azul” had a pretty brutal sequence

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    No one: Absolutely no one: SvR 2011 Main Menu:

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Which 2K game has intros in the Royal Rumble?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I know 2K14 does, but I've only seen the game introduce characters off-screen since, with their name in the top corner. Which games have this as an option?

    submitted by /u/Geioxion
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 is still a mess

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    This game, 1 year post-release, is still crashing all the time. After a match, sometimes during a match, while setting up your movesets.. I get 1 crash per 3 hours of playing at least.

    It was endurable on 2K18 where there was a crash once per month or so. But 2K20 is really getting on my nerves right now.

    Do you have the same problems? Or do you have a better experience or even worse?

    submitted by /u/UNREGIERBAR
    [link] [comments]

    How to make universe mode interesting

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:33 AM PST

    How do you make your universe modes interesting I'm looking to get into it

    submitted by /u/benclancey4589
    [link] [comments]

    WWE Undefeated is the next Mobile Game to come out. I figure most of us will try it so here is a strategy.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Random Universe screen shots part 2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Saw someone show off HCTP then i remembered I had all these plus 17 18 and 19 on my system

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I’ve done this before (having a bad day and need a laugh)but what is your favorite line from this game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Looking for Aussie & NZ Superstar CAW's for Custom Aussie & NZ Universe

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Being an Aussie, I get a great deal of excitement when a home grown hero makes their wrestling debut on a global scale. I remember when Nathan Jones debut in WWE. He instantly became my favorite superstar purely cause he is Australian. Now, we have a few successful names recognized in the industry, even going as far back as the Faboulous Kangaroos in the 60's.

    Anyway, I am looking for as many Aussie/Kiwi CAWs to download for my custom ANZAC Wrestling (Australian New Zeland All Championship Wrestling) universe. Obviously names like Tenielle Dashwood, Buddy Murphy, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley, Billie Key, Peyton Royce, Bronson Reed & the likes will already be in their thanks to their time on NXT/Raw, but are there any other names I should look for, it'd be sorta impossible to run a Universe with 4 superstars, and I know there have been a bunch of success stories across other promos, such as Thunder in CMLL. I recently found out SLAPJACK from Retribution (also 1/2 of former tag team TM-61/The Mighty) is Australian Shane Thorne so I'll probably add him in as well. I may include Australian BORN wrestlers like Nia Jax.

    Anyway, whos YOUR favourite Aussie wrestler, in ANY promotion around the world (even your local, indy promotion) and who should I add to my ALL AUSSIE/NEW ZELAND ROSTER??

    Any advice is appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/AltRichKidd
    [link] [comments]

    Universe Mode - some noob questions

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I've recently been playing WWE2K17 and I've decided to start my first ever Universe Mode. I'm essentially going to use it as an alternative to Career Mode - I've created two original wrestlers (one man, one woman) and I'm going to control their matches and try to rise to the top. My intention is just to let the AI take care of booking and rivalries so I can just focus on their matches. I've never done a Universe Mode before so I was wondering if I could ask some questions?

    1) If I create any new wrestlers can they be added to my current Universe Mode? Or would I need to start a new one from scratch?

    2) I've created a Women's Tag Team Title and my intention was to have it defended across NXT, Smackdown, and RAW. Is there a way to set this up so that the AI automatically books the belt across different shows? Or does it have to be done manually (ie. set up title matches myself)?

    3) I haven't reached a PPV yet but will the AI bundle the three brands together to create the card? I haven't watched wrestling for a while so I assume the big shows (Wrestlemania, Summerslam etc) are cross-promotional and that the brands have their own smaller, individual PPVs?

    4) I've created WCW Nitro as a fourth brand and threw the Legends into it, but I can't see any way to set up PPVs for them. Will they be given their own unique PPVs and be thrown into the bigger shows automatically?

    Thanks in advance,
    Egonga.

    submitted by /u/Egonga
    [link] [comments]

    Random Universe Screen shots part 1

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment