• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    WWE Games - Wait a minute...

    WWE Games - Wait a minute...


    Wait a minute...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Daniel Bryan is the stalker!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Always been a fan of pyro for entrances. Added a few for the ramp and in ring on Mysterio .

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Angel Garza Preview

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    The Superhero with the Big Gold Belt. Too sweet.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Just this time, I'm bringing it back..

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    WWE 2K20 Update?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Is anyone having problems with the servers of WWE 2K20?

    submitted by /u/ZellPulver
    [link] [comments]

    Just uploaded my original CAW, Don Albright to CC, tags are CUSTOM CAW, ORIGINAL and DON ALBRIGHT

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:59 PM PST

    G(old) [WWE 2K16]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Custom Wwe world championship! Credit to Welf for logos. Search by creator on ps4: L_AMABILE. Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Anybody experience this weird issue with run ins during universe mode in 2K20?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I set the run in to happen after the match. They run in and quickly turn tail and run out of the ring and the match ends. This has happened a few times now. It was amusing at first, but now it's getting annoying.

    submitted by /u/Bonejangles1980
    [link] [comments]

    New Crash Issues (WWE 2K20 Xbox One Version)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    If you are recording a match using the Xbox Recorder

    If you record the first 10 Minutes of the match, and record the rest.

    The game will end up crashing after you unpause the game.

    submitted by /u/EWJ4
    [link] [comments]

    Some more aprons and canvases. Also, a Boomer Club logo I created today if people want to use them on CAWs. And the Megalo and AZE trons that were requested. Remeber, if you have chosen one of the template company logos I created a few months back I will create aprons, canvases, and trons for them.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    2K19 Servers are currently down.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Anyone else experiencing this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dphelps81
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to play WWE 12 for the first time since I lost my save when my PS3 hard drive died a few years ago and got this message after starting the game. Anyone else ever get this? There's no way past it

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Do you think there'll be a WWE 2K21?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Heard a lot of news about staff leaving and WWE being unhappy with the product. Do you think there'll be a 2K21?

    submitted by /u/OnyxJuvie
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 Bug

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I just got into 2k20s universe mode and I've encountered a small bug. Just a minor annoyance really. After winning MITB and cashing in and winning, that superstars stats page says their win percentage after cashing in is 0%. Is there any way to fix this? Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this; I'm very new to reddit.

    submitted by /u/T98Rez
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2K19 Servers Etc

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    So I was wondering when the Servers get shut down for 2K19 and my game gets corrupted I'm screwed. Is your Community creations Saved to your PS4s Data Etc or No. I'm wanting to have the game saves onto my usb. Anyone know thanks

    submitted by /u/Pac_Mane
    [link] [comments]

    Imperium Entrance

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    What did you guys do for Imperium and WALTER's entrances?

    I plan on having Imperium in my Universe.... but I am unsure of what to do for their entrances

    submitted by /u/IAmThatDuckDLC5
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make a buying decision

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Is 2k20 still a glitchy mess or has it been repaired to a playable degree? Kinda getting that itch to upgrade and wanna know if I should wait it out until next iteration. Thank you for any replies

    submitted by /u/bromethazine_lean
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Rivalries on Custom Shows

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have a problem on 2K19 and it started to bug me nowadays. I made a custom show to combine Raw and SmackDown and include Old School Superstars to create the best show.

    But after playing a lot (3-4 months in-game) the show still hasnt got its own rivalries its just empty. It just makes Raw and SmackDowns rivalries continue there too. I'm okay with that It's not a bad thing. But then, the superstars only appear in my show dont get rivalries too. Is that a bug or should I give more time to it. I searched it on the internet and it seems everyone shuts auto-rivalries so noone posted something similar to my problem.

    I'm a new member btw so hello everybody!

    submitted by /u/BSaracc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment