• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    WWE Games - Main event time for NXT Takeover: Chicago lll

    WWE Games - Main event time for NXT Takeover: Chicago lll


    Main event time for NXT Takeover: Chicago lll

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Outch

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    For the love of GAWD... Don’t do it.... NO!!!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    BAH GAWD!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:54 AM PST

    #AndNEW after hard hitting affair Gentlemen Jack Gallagher defeated Pete Dunne to become the new NXT European Heavyweight Champion!!!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    WWE SmackDown Shut Your Mouth! (PS2) Diamond Dallas Page entrance but with WWE Network dub WCW theme

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Title Render Edit Request:

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Hi, I want some IRL title renders to be edited to look like my custom titles.

    I want this North American Title render to look like my Global Title (logos present in the link) and I want to replace the NXT with ECW (some logos are provided as well)

    Also, I'd like this title render to have my front and side plate of my TV title (logos also present in the link).

    It would probably be more difficult for the TV title since the side plate doesn't match the shape, maybe you can cover the round side plate with the square TV Title side plate.

    I'm not sure if these editing requests are allowed here, redirect me if they aren't allowed here.

    submitted by /u/Goodaa123
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get around the attire restrictions?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I have seen some characters on the CC, that seem to get around the attire restrictions. For example, some of the tops that you put on, still make you have a bra underneath. I have seen some that have that top, but no bra under.

    Can anybody walk me through how that's done?

    submitted by /u/DadBodBilly
    [link] [comments]

    Edge, attire made by GaMeVoLt on PS4. Hopefully this upcoming patch I can upload the base and you guys could add his attire.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    UK Amazon - Heads up on price. £30.89 for Deluxe

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Thinking of taking the plunge again. Do I miss out on anything due to the time of purchase?

    I refunded my Day One copy - but I'm tempted by the above price

    submitted by /u/dazzah88
    [link] [comments]

    If You Are Getting Missing Textures For CAWS (2K20 Xbox One Version)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    It could be 2K or the CAW creator removing the textures from their game.

    So you might have to download newer CAW's

    submitted by /u/EWJ4
    [link] [comments]

    I genuinely hate trying to recreate Kenny Omega hair in WWE2K20! I feel like I’ve nailed the face pretty well, but the hair is a disaster. Any help is welcome form more experienced creators, please!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Issues with Universe mode?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Has anyone else been having problems with Universe mode? Everything was running smoothly for me until I reset it one day Ever since, my rivalries don't play out after I set them?

    submitted by /u/CConn2020
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting 2K19 on PC. What are the pros and cons?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I've been pretty torn between 2K19 and 2K20, since while '20 is a pretty shit game, I like having the in-game models of the newer wrestlers. After taking a look at '19 on PC, I'm interested in it since people have ported over a lot of those '20 models and stuff. Before I invest the $90 though, what are some stuff I should know about the PC version? How easy/hard is it to install mods? How good/bad are community creations for PC? Do character mods normally come with their entrances/movesets, or do I need to install those separately? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/BigTalon256
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed this issue with title history statistics in Universe Mode?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    I haven't played in a while, but last time I played 2K20 it would count every day someone was WWE Champion as 7 days. It only did it with that belt, while a few others wouldn't count at all. Has this been fixed?

    submitted by /u/LSines2015
    [link] [comments]

    Edge now uploaded to CC

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Was this one of if not THE best WWE Games ever made? - If you disagree let me know your fav!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    GHC Championships Updated Versions From Pro Wrestling Noah

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Now that i found out that xavier woods has a twin, i think im gonna make new day vs undisputed era!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    (WWE 2K20) Christopher Daniels Now Available (PS4)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:21 PM PST

    2K20 Video Maker: Why isn't it full-screen? Is there anyway to fix this?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I made a whole bunch of entrance videos for CAWs (Imperium, Grizzled Young Vets, Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, Gallus, etc.) but they look terrible once you get in-game on the titantron. Why does it do this?

    Also, if I make transition graphics for custom PPVs, will they be full-screen? Why does this game have so many stupid little annoying things that seem completely unnecessary? I love this game but man, the problems it has makes it take x3 longer to do stuff that should just work.

    submitted by /u/Selkiesxx
    [link] [comments]

    ER match card

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment