• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    WWE Games - A Machine gun heading into 2k20

    WWE Games - A Machine gun heading into 2k20


    A Machine gun heading into 2k20

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Kevin Owens 2020 Update (PS4)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Roman went from the Universal Champion from the start of my universe, lost the title to John Cena at SummerSlam, won the Royal Rumble, and now turned heel. But it’s only the first year.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    something that I'm working on right now but this is a preview

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    So i found something else

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    In advance entrances 2k forgot to give you the abilty to change the lighting for each motion.

    submitted by /u/life975
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a release date for the Southpaw DLC?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    This is the most blood I’ve seen on someone in this game (No, I don’t know what the referee is doing).

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    YouTube Universe Mode Series

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a good universe mode series for 2k20. I used to watch gore and perkins but they honestly started to get under my skin

    submitted by /u/FatManZak
    [link] [comments]

    God knows the game is far from perfect but it has its moments where it looks fantastic!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    [PS4] 4 spots left for Cruiserweight Classic!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Morning everyone! I'm looking for original CAWs for a Cruiserweight Classic I'm doing.

    I'm still looking for 4 more competitors, send me the name of your CAW and your GT. I also ask that your CAW's overall is 70-80.

    The winner of the tournament will be permanently added to my universe and receive a championship match on 205 live.

    It goes without saying too that any CAWs that stand out to me will also be signed to 205 and climb the ranks of my universe.

    All of the matches will be posted to my YouTube channel for everyone to see!

    I look forward to seeing the best of what r/wwegames has to offer! See you in the ring!

    submitted by /u/Tubasplat2010
    [link] [comments]

    Hope You Guys Like These Custom Championship's

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Hardy Boyz Showcase

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Whetz47
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Rumble pool, for charity, by CWL Universe

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    /u/dp517 here, and I want to ask you guys, ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!

    With the Royal Rumble being a few short days away, I wanted to do a fun activity that will raise money for charity AND have cool prizes along the way. Everyone loves the Royal Rumble, so lets up the stakes this year, shall we?

    Every entry is just $5 for each spot you want (men and women rumble are separate entries) to paypal.me/CWLUniverse, and you will be entered into our Royal Rumble pool. How it works is simple, you will be randomly assigned a number, which I will have available on a spreadsheet for you to access, and if your number wins, you win the prize! Currently, the prize is your choice of a WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROW, or CWL shirt of YOUR choosing. If anything else comes along, I will update everyone on what that prize is. In the end, if you prefer the shirt, we can do that as the prize, or both! If there are more than 30 entrants, and we have more than 1 person be assigned a number, and that number wins, then EVERYONE on that number WINS.

    For full transparency, the money received from this pool is going to help fund the artists and work for our annual charity stream we have planned for our YouTube channel, CWL Universe, but anything made after those expenses are paid for will go directly towards our final Battle Lines 3 donation, which benefit NAMI. CWL Universe will NOT keep any of the profit made from this event.

    If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll be more than happy to reply.

    submitted by /u/dp517
    [link] [comments]

    Best WWE game in the 2K series to create a Ruthless Aggression Era Universe?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Hi friends, in your opinion which is the best game in the 2k series to make a universe based on the ruthless aggression era using as few caws as possible? I'm mainly after the earlier years 2002 - 2006ish but will take what I can get. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/rOaRnTdOyN
    [link] [comments]

    Wwe 2k20 dlc

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Anyone know when chyna and hulk Hogan and other characters that were only available on the deluxe editions will be available to buy for those who only have the regular edition of wwe 2k20?

    submitted by /u/Blogan1025
    [link] [comments]

    Another Update: Randy is nearly done for 2K20 once I’ve finished him I’m uploading hin then I’m done with 20 I’m just going to move back to 2K19 and Create more Ruthless Aggresion Era Superstars for those on PS4, Expect it to be uploaded by Sunday. You can find this ⬇️ on CC with tag Randy Orton ‘07

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Logo Uploader

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Is 2K20 even remotely fixed now?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I have been playing 19 on PC, I didnt buy 20 because of horrible reviews.

    however, I've grown tired of the graphics bugs on 19 PC, and moved back to 19 on my PS4. and I'm remotely considering trying 20, if I can get a used copy or a cheap new one.

    is the game still a horror show as described by the masses? what about the controls? I heard at launch they rebinded the reversal buttons and others, and it wasn't possible to change it, that's a deal breaker for me.

    frankly the only reason im considering it is im looking for some new content to play with, I mostly just play universe mode and I usually en up replacing 1/3 of the roster with custom stuff, custom shows etc.

    submitted by /u/Kastrenzo
    [link] [comments]

    Minoru Suzuki beats down Brock Lesnar to move on to become the inaugural ECW Champion next week.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    2K20 Discussion

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I wanted to know what you guys think should of happened with 20 or do you think it's fine the way it is? In my opinion 2K20 should of just been an £30/20 expansion/update for 2K19 rather than them actually release the game we have now in state it's in now. I understand multiple arguments such as a few wrestlers were released after the game came out and it would be wrong to remove them from 2K19 because of transition into 20 and it would be too confusing for others to buy the game aswell. Only thing redeeming about 20 is that it has Mixed Gender Match Types, 60FPS on Consoles, Sweating, 2K Originals, Chyna, Mankind, Menu Design and that's it

    submitted by /u/DxnelXi
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tag Teams youve out together?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Looking for some ideas for some in game tag teams! Mostly play with current roster and not looking to split any teams up.

    Any teams you have put together in your game that make sense from a gimmick or personality stand point? Or from a wrestling style stand point?

    submitted by /u/JayAreEss
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I guess that's now done & over with.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    What's the best WWE game on PS4?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    I'm looking to pick one up, but everyone I talk to tells me 2K20 is pretty bad. Which is the overall best 2K game on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Showcase.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I'm a really big fan of Showcase and I was so excited to play this one, I am a big fan of the four horsewomen, Becky being my favorite so I had to get this game. I am not disappointed. It was fun playing the matches and seeing the cut scenes, and unlocking all the different attires. The last match was so hard! Finally beat it after 4 tries. Is the career mode on this game worth a shot, any unlockables in it like 2K19 had with the objectives? Would love to hear everyone else's thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Anti_Elijah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment