• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    WWE Games - Can we blacklist ElmentGames for blatant click bait videos like this?

    WWE Games - Can we blacklist ElmentGames for blatant click bait videos like this?


    Can we blacklist ElmentGames for blatant click bait videos like this?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    I finally made an arena with default parts that doesn’t look like complete shit.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    My sweet Demon Balor 3ds case (it's not a WWE but it's WWE and gaming) theres more stuff on the back and on the inside

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:29 AM PST

    It's me, Mr. Incredibly Average

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Io has her eyes on the prize

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    NWA Powerrr moves to a bigger Studio...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:25 PM PST

    Is there a explanation as to why the attitude era trons are edited?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Like hhh my time? Seriously there's a lot of footages that were cut also the rock if you smell from is wrong year and cut as well. Is there a offical response from 2k? Ty

    submitted by /u/Xtskezza
    [link] [comments]

    So 2K20's a lost cause then?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:22 PM PST

    No news of another patch coming in weeks, instead 2K gets their shit hacked and we're just left in the rain? The game's gonna remain broken with broken Custom Arenas and broken universe modes? Cause that's what I'm getting from the community.

    submitted by /u/RDR007
    [link] [comments]

    why do some arenas dont have announcers present?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Since there arent there at the announce table and its just empty seats with audio. i always thought it was a last gen glitch that they didnt bother to fix but it is also in 2k19 amd 2k20

    submitted by /u/Chrisbradley1
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Attire Render

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:09 AM PST

    Okay guys, this thing has been bothering me for years. When are 2K going to adress the ugly ass renders for CAWs and alternate attires? They look so bad and low quality compared to actual renders. A real-time rendering system could work well in my opinion, knowing that we're on the road to next gen.

    submitted by /u/theskrape
    [link] [comments]

    The Heel Power Couple of my Story | Raven Jarvela and her chauffeur, also known as "The Driver"

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Small things I'd like added later on

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:32 AM PST

    1. New tag idle animations, for most of the match the A.I will just stand their and do nothing occasionally hyping the crowd but I'd like it they added new idle movements to add character and be more immersive

    2. Custom pins, I think certain wrestlers and certain Caws could have more than just the standard lay on chest and hook the leg pin, I'd want to use Goldbergs unique way of hooking the leg with his own or Jericho cocky one foot pin

    3. More face templates, I'm not good at face captures so this is more nitpicky and isolated then the others

    submitted by /u/Anarkinh
    [link] [comments]

    They re-used some of the people from Adam Rose’s 2K15 Party Express for No Way Jose

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    These two appear in No Way Jose's dance party for his entrance. The guy just had a moustache in 2K20 but it's the exact same model

    submitted by /u/NonikZeek
    [link] [comments]

    Velveteen Dream looks a little different today

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    WWE 2k19: Is it possible to have something that counts the number of pinfalls in an Ironman Match?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:32 AM PST

    I know it just says who the ultimate winner was, but is there something to turn on, so that there's an HUD or something that says how many pinfalls every competitor has?

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe I was disappointed when I got WWE SvR 2007 for Christmas instead of 2008.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    I'd just recently gotten into wrestling the year before. I would've been about 11-ish. A friend owned SvR (2005) and that was my gateway to the WWE games. I then tried 2006 which I loved, and regularly rented 2007 from video stores.

    Not only were they absolutely brilliant games, but they were the latest games when I was a brand new WWE fan, so of course nostalgia plays an enormous part (Triple H instantly became my favorite wrestler because he's the first one that pops up when you choose characters in Exhibition in SvR 2006.)

    Then the end of 2007 rolled around, and I was looking forward to SvR 2008. I started renting it from video stores once it came out, and I remember liking it a lot! I wanted my own copy to keep.

    I can't remember if I asked for it for Christmas or not, but on Christmas morning, I unwrapped a brand new SvR game... 2007! My lovely gran bought it for me, obviously assuming that it was the most recent one in the series... meanwhile I had the rented 2008 sitting in the PS2 downstairs. I was disappointed at first but my dumb 12 year old ass had enough tact to tell her I loved it.

    12 years later and I'm SO glad she gave me 2007. It's one of my all-time favorites. I definitely treasure it more than I would have with 2008.

    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess?

    submitted by /u/Adze95
    [link] [comments]

    Kenny Omega #WIP

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Custom attires in Universe Mode??

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    None of my custom attires are on my Universe mode but are on play mode, can someone help a dumb bitch out?

    submitted by /u/PrimadonnaP
    [link] [comments]

    My universe blue screens on PS4 pro

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    I have both a PS4 Pro and the OG PS4. Since the game came out it's been blue screening on universe mode after the first match starting with the first one. I reported this to 2k thinking maybe it would get to the devs but no this agent insists that since it's going to a blue screen that it's a Sony issue. How can it be a Sony issue? The error points to the game crashing it has nothing to do with the system. No other game does this. I did a "cache clear" I did rebuild database I've done everything I can think of. 2k insists to contact Sony after arguing with them back and forth. I even had video proof! These people are clowns. I even said forward this to the devs and they won't do it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/nickm2894
    [link] [comments]

    Super early work in progress of Jay White. Needs a ton of work still but suggestions and constructive feedback welcome.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    I know this was meant for Yesterday but a storm hit me and i didnt want to wait until Next week to show how my universe was going and most of this probably won't be important then

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    WWE Tales

    Fastlane To Wrestlemania:

    Fastlane Results

    1. New Champions were Crowned

    The Championships That Were Vacant have new title holders as the team of Drew Gulak and Ariya Davari beat Titus O'Niel and Apollo Crews to win the Raw Tag Team Championships, The Street Profits beating the Viking Raiders to be the new Smackdown Tag Team Champions, The New Daniel Bryan beating 7 other men to win the Intercontinental Championship, Bayley beating Zelina Vega and Ember Moon to win the Raw Womens Championship and finally The Rock defeats Drew McIntyre to become the new WWE Universal Champion.

    1. Titles Were Defended Sucessfully

    On to titles that did not change hands, 4 Champions were lucky to retain their belts to be champions for another day. The GTS Intercontinental Champion Eric Young defeated The Big Show, Team RWBY (Yang and Weiss) defeated the Kabuki Warriors to retain the WWE Womens Tag Team Championships, Nikki Bella beat Naomi to retain the Smackdown Womens Championship and Shawn Michaels beat Edge to Retain the WWE Championship.

    Wrestlemania Paths Begins

    1. Who will fight The Undertaker at Wrestlemania:

    Starting this Year, the Undertaker will fight Someone at Wrestlemania and it will be determined in 6 matches. 1 all 6 of my shows. 8 from Raw, 8 from Smackdown, 8 from NXT, 8 from ECW, and 8 from ROH will fight in a match. The top 8 from the power Rankings will determine the participants and the winning 5 from those matches will meet in 1 final ladder match on GTS where the winner will fight The Undertaker at Wrestlemania

    1. For Champions and The Rumble Winners their paths are chosen

    Since Batista and Stephanie McMahon won the Royal Rumbles this year, Batista will have the right to challenge Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania and Stephanie McMahon will have the right to challenge Bayley for the Raw Womens Championship at Wrestlemania.

    1. First Time NXT Takeover Wrestlemania

    Also for the First Time Ever since PPV's can hold up to 3 shows NXT will Invade Wrestlemania as the best from NXT will compete and if they win their matches they will be called up to Smackdown. Big stakes at Wrestlemania

    Big Stakes for this Year's Wrestlemania, Stay Tuned for the Match Card.

    submitted by /u/JeriShow22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment