• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    WWE Games - Here Comes The Pain's Season Mode was a gold mine for out of context moments.

    WWE Games - Here Comes The Pain's Season Mode was a gold mine for out of context moments.


    Here Comes The Pain's Season Mode was a gold mine for out of context moments.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Kofi has had enough

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Hello there!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    My first time using a cyber face and this looks pretty good. Kinda like Matt Sydal, or is it just me? I used a random NBA cyber face btw

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    You can upload logos to 2K19 again if you played 2K20 on all platforms, the website now have a toggle button

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Those of you with NWA Universes might be able to use this.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    2K20 Randy is 90% finished which will be done by Sunday and uploaded on Sunday but I’m working on 2008 and 2010 Randy Orton for 2K19 they will be done by Today

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Universe Tips - finally enjoying it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    This may be helpful or not, but I've finally managed to start enjoying Universe mode using these steps below.

    Feel free to add to them

    • Create your own arenas - it makes it feel so much more like your "own" universe if it has been updated by you

    • Cut the rosters. I have about 40 on Raw and Smackdown and it means people get used regularly and the rankings can frequently change.

    • Turn HUD and reversal help off. This is a personal one but it makes it appear more like a TV show, and a little harder as you don't see how many reversals or health the opp has.

    • Update your match tables. I made custom singles and tag matches to replace the normal ones with no ring outs, longer staying down recovery times, and tables and ladders in weapon reels. I then remove mixed gender as I have no interest in it, and add in the odd cage match or brawl for raw and smackdown. I then also make updates match types for LMS, extreme rules, ladder matches etc with more ladders and tables under ring for more varied things to do in them.

    • Turn off auto break up or formation of tag teams. This seems to focus on using your pre set tag teams rather than a unlikely pairing every weeks

    • Update or repackage some wrestlers. So you then have motivation to play as them.

    I am now finally enjoying Universe due to this.

    submitted by /u/ultra1312
    [link] [comments]

    This match was really competitive but I laughed when this happened

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    [SPS] Here is the tournament bracket for my CWC! Thanks to all who submitted. First round will be posted next week!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    how can i increase the lightning at the back of this arena ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Finally got around to making some of my Originals on 2k20. I really hope they are able to fix this game fully.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    A Little Preview of The Legend Killer, Randy Orton #WWE2k20

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Almost got caught by the ref, soooo close lmao

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Murphy SuperShowDown Attire WIP

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    The newest Episode of my Custom Story | SPS

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Custom Championship's gltich

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    does anyone know why some Custom Title you download work and some not ?

    and is it somehow fixable because it's really fn annoying

    submitted by /u/Lil_Weeds
    [link] [comments]

    ALT attires in Universe for CAW's not working?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Playing though some more universe today, Haven't noticed this before, maybe a new issue with Patch 1.06, but with CAW's, when booking your card, if you select the 2nd or ALT attire, when you get to that match, the game defaults to the first aittire.

    It doesn't do this for non-CAW attire creations, just your CAW's 2nd outfit.

    submitted by /u/tburck27
    [link] [comments]

    My latest ppv logo, WWE Killer Instinct! Thanks to a Reddit user (can't remember the name) for giving me the idea

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    In Defense of 2K over the Y2K20 Bug

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Universe still broke

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Is universe mode still broke to where if you use custom belts it will erase your divisions everytime you log out?

    submitted by /u/slo4e
    [link] [comments]

    Re-uploaded The United States , Intercontinental , And World Cruiserweight Championships That I Made And Fixed ( OG Templates Are U/simonwelf ) I Hope You Guys Like Them

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Advice and some questions of running my wwe 2k20 universe

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    So I'm only gonna run AEW Dynamite as my show with a ppv every month. But I do like a few wwe wrestlers so I'll grab them and use a few more to fix AEWs womens division. My question is what's a good roster size for 1 show? Like how many men and women should I have? Then is universe completely random. Like if after wrestlemania The fiend attacks the Miz and starts a hardcore storyline. If I dont have them on my roster does it just not happen, or will it be 2 other wrestlers I am using on that show?

    submitted by /u/Deadboytim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment