• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    WWE Games - Charity Livestream for Australian Bushfire charities

    WWE Games - Charity Livestream for Australian Bushfire charities


    Charity Livestream for Australian Bushfire charities

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Hey guys, some of you may know me, some may not. But this Saturday on my YouTube channel I'll be doing a charity livestream to aid the fight against the Australian Bushfires and help the animals affected.

    Thanks to 2K and Frontier Games I have a few things to giveaway, all you have to do is donate while I'm live-streaming.

    The prizes are:

    1 x WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition - PS4 (PAL)

    1 x WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One (PAL)

    2 x WWE 2K20 "Step inside" t-shirts signed/initialled by Johnny Gargano

    1 x Becky Lynch signed print

    1 x Roman Reigns signed print

    2 x Planet Zoo (Steam game)

    If you're up for joining in the stream, and if the mods allow it, I'll post the link to my YouTube channel.

    submitted by /u/VikingSizeGamer
    [link] [comments]

    An "Revenge" Reunion.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    A weapon wheel set to all tables can make for some fun spots. They also slide under each other so you can stand on a pile of tables like Andrew Everett here. Piledrivers look great on this set up. Also works with ladders and chairs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    ✔️ ���������������� ������������������.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    The lighting in this game is great and I’ve had the best extreme moments I’ve ever had in a WWE game.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    SummerSlam '08

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Cyber Sunday makes its triumphant return to Universe Mode! Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    WZWA Network Championship - defended on both brands as the top tier title. (WWE 2K20)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:44 PM PST

    So trying to make a 60s model esque wrestler thinking pf using twiggy as a base im not really good with names or logos for making caws any help would be thankful

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I was surprised to see the title under the jacket and not clipping through. If only they could have it this way for everyone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    First CAW. James Ellsworth 2k20 wip, couldn’t find good quality images for his tattoos. Any improvement suggestions. Uploaded to CC for PS4

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Is there a fix for crowd reactions yet?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    This was a problem in one or two of the older ones too where even though you change the crowd reaction they still get the same reaction as their default so if you tried to make Bryan face again he still gets booed even when you change him to cheer.

    submitted by /u/Dsod23
    [link] [comments]

    Call out without rivalries do nothing? - 2K19

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    It seems it does nothing at all outside of rivalries. Anyone experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/theblasterkid
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics bugs on 2k19 (PC)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    This link isn't from my own game, but this is another user having the same problem
    https://streamable.com/6ryfs

    I have stayed away from buying 2K20 because of the negative reception. but this bug I seem to remember being present for a long time on 2k19. I can't remember if it was on my old PC *I switched systems over the summer to a far newer machine*. but these black dots randomly appearing are driving me up the wall

    I've tried several graphics options, I've changed refresh rates, run in a window, edited my config files, played with settings in the Nvidia control panel. etc.

    I know its the game, not the computer, my system is less than a year old and can run other games *even other 2K games* full power without a sweat.

    It's gotten so bad that I've started making preparations to migrate all my stuff to my PS4 version. the only thing I'll lose is the graphical clarity, and some of the custom entrance music I modded into the game :(

    submitted by /u/Kastrenzo
    [link] [comments]

    Need a ppv name idea to match this wwe logo. Gonna have a red neon kinda feel to it, and if I find a good name I'll make a full ppv logo for it. Just kinda need ideas rn.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    nWo Wolf Pack reference in 2K20

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    When you create a tag team by the name of "The Wolf Pack", when you enter by yourself it says that you are representing the nWo's Wolf Pack.

    submitted by /u/ZellPulver
    [link] [comments]

    A Follow on from yesterdays post. Meet the Eliminaters (from Left to Right) Fandango, Shane Thorne, Johnny Garagno, Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet, Sami Zayn, John Morrison, Tyler Breeze. If you want me to share any others, have any questions or any stable suggestions let me know

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Question about updated shows for WWE 2K19

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any good updated sets for Raw and Smackdown on the Xbox one community creations and what tags I'd need to search for to find them? Want to have my universe using the current stages.

    submitted by /u/dempsy40
    [link] [comments]

    Has there EVER been a WWE game where you could do 3D through the table?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Kinda sad that there's be 20 wwe games, and not one allows you to do the iconic 3D through the table.

    submitted by /u/SharkBiteX
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Team Name

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Mike Kanellis and Velveteen dream have ended up forming a team in my universe, and I need a name for them as a team.

    submitted by /u/StaidAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Universe Mode Assistance

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I'm a month into my Universe Mode on 2k19 and I can already tell that my current setup is causing a lot of under utilized talent and I need some help determining the best course of action to help remedy this.

    My setup is Monday night Raw and Wednesday night NXT both as Major shows. I am not using any female wrestlers, but my Raw roster is at 45 and NXT at 46. There are 10 tag teams/factions on each show with the rest singles wrestlers split into two divisions for Raw/NXT championships and Intercontinental/North American championships. With only 7 matches per show and 3 rivalries available per show this left 7 or so wrestlers without any match appearances, and another 6 or so with only 1 appearance in the first month including the dual branded PPV.

    As for solutions there are 2 that come to mind, all with pros and cons.

    1. Add Raw/NXT minor shows appearing on Tuesday/Thursday on the calendar respectively.
    2. Add a 3rd Major show during the week and have 3 shows with rosters round 30 wrestlers.

    I'm very torn about which route to take. I would lean towards the 3rd major show if I could assign 3 shows to a single PPV or create 3 team tag matches to do a 3 brand survivor series, but since those aren't possible in 2k19 I can't decide whether that is the best course of action to take or not.

    My PPV schedule that I like is:

    • April - Payback (Raw)
    • May - Money in the Bank (Raw/NXT)
    • June - NXTreme Rules (NXT)
    • July - Summerslam (Raw/NXT)
    • August - No Way Out (Raw)
    • September - Survivor Series (Raw/NXT)
    • October - War Games (NXT) no "War Games" match types available but this is a Hell in a Cell replacement PPV
    • November - Clash of Champions (Raw/NXT)
    • December - TLC (Raw)
    • January - Starrcade (NXT)
    • February - Royal Rumble (Raw/NXT)
    • March - Wrestlemania (Raw/NXT)

    6 dual branded PPVs
    6 individual brand PPVs (3 each brand)
    9 PPVs per year per brand

    submitted by /u/lbj273
    [link] [comments]

    Seth freaking Rollins

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment