• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    WWE Games - Goodbye for now

    WWE Games - Goodbye for now


    Goodbye for now

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I haven't been in this thread that long but I've tried to post stuff to make everybody happy. For those of you that don't know I serve in the US Army. With everything going on with Iran, I have a lot of trainings coming up for a possible deployment. Sorry for getting personal but I just need to take some time off from gaming and social media. This isn't really a goodbye but a see you guys later.

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti-Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded my PRIDE Wrestling Show/Arena to CC

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Wrestle Kingdom 14 moments in 2k20

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    WrestleMania XVII (17)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Y O W I E W O W I E

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    This Kenta CAW is great. So is his second atti- HOL UP!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    My Universe With A Perfect Simulation Of WWEs Booking

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    IWTV arena uploaded on PC!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    How do you guys go about introducing factions in Universe?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Playing 2K19 and restarted my universe. Roman is champ but instead of Ambrose & Rollins helping him with Braun's cash in, I want The Usos to do it. Is this possible at all?

    submitted by /u/theblasterkid
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me how we I can make my custom plates look like Simon Welfs

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Found my old 360 HDD and can't even remember that I downloaded the CAWs back in the day

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I honestly thought they removed the second level of blood intensity. I had to go to the highlight reel to turn on the second level and have it appear, it looks good to me but it would be better if it appears on its own without me having to go through highlight reel.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    2k20 still crashing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    I'm playing on Xbox one and my game is still crashing when I try to do anything other than "play" mode. I've tried reinstalling it with no luck. It says there are no available updates. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/wilhelm_dafoe
    [link] [comments]

    A request (2k19)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Hi dear creators. Since 2k20 is so broken about creations, I enjoy my 19 universe. I'm creating indie promotions and I really want a wrestler I like so much. There are 2 versions of him, but both of them are not so great IMHO. (I don't mean disrespect for those creators). The wrestler I really want is Silas Young. I think he is so talented and underrated. If anyone could make him I would really appreciate it. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ForteBa
    [link] [comments]

    Alexa Bliss has definitely looked better. This is simply unacceptable for what's supposed to be a professionally made product.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    WWE 2K19 Servers...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    When the Servers shut down, will all the caws you downloaded will be removed...etc or does it get saved to your system

    submitted by /u/Flip19881
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] What Diva would you like to see the most? (4 spots left). Currently working on Melina.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Does anyone have a breakdown of the WWE 2K20 roster attribute breakdown?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I know weird request but i thought i would ask.

    submitted by /u/SuperkickFiesta
    [link] [comments]

    My game glitches out during every universe PPV

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    My game started off okay, but the last SEVEN PPVs I've ran have all glitched out. By this I mean the screen freezes and then the game totally crashes. I am able to go back in, but at that point the game somehow makes all matches non title matches (even ones that already happened) and I can't change it since I'm in the middle of a PPV. What do I do about this?

    submitted by /u/Mrmuffin2413
    [link] [comments]

    Meet The Ministry (From Left to Right) Dash Wilder, Batista, Aleister Black, Norak the Immortal, Drew McIntyre, Sin Cara, Randy Orton and Sting

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Current State of 2k20?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Have delayed buying due to the overwhelmingly negative reviews, but considering since it's on sale currently. - Is Universe mode functioning - Is the creation suite usable - Does Create a Championship work These are my main concerns.

    submitted by /u/_-RJP-_
    [link] [comments]

    The VIP Room. Arena, Show, Title and MITB all rolled into one. This is just the ring. PS4 tags VIP or Bogsniffer will find them all.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment