• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    WWE Games - Finally snagged my favorite wrestling game ever. Close to competing my PS2 SmackDown series games.

    WWE Games - Finally snagged my favorite wrestling game ever. Close to competing my PS2 SmackDown series games.


    Finally snagged my favorite wrestling game ever. Close to competing my PS2 SmackDown series games.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Royal Rumble Attires for PS4

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Chemistry ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Inside Hogan’s face in WWE All Stars

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Bianca Belair - The EST of EXTREME

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    My universal champion, “Prince Bálor”

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    (XBOX ONE) Edge CAW w/Royal Rumble 2020 Inspired Attire and Custom Teal Attire

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Custom “Unspoken” Aleister Black

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    WWE WK20 Run Ins

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    This was a massively important feature in my universe modes, as I used it a lot for storylines, but in 2K20 I can't find the option to do them. I don't know if it has been removed or I am missing something, if anyone knows how to do it it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AdamSpence123
    [link] [comments]

    Heel Finn Bálor entrance for 2K20?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    So in my Universe Mode for 2K20 I'm planning to have Bálor as a heel like he currently is, but I'm having trouble finding an entrance for him since his default one doesn't really work. I tried to give him one of his old alternative entrances, but neither of them really sync with his music.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for getting a good entrance that fits his new heel persona?

    submitted by /u/ryanm1145
    [link] [comments]

    I love how this looks like: the AI realised they botched the big lift spot on the power bomb, so Roman redoes it to get the proper pop he wanted

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    1 on 1 with da undatakah!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Custom WWE HEAVYWEIGHT, CRUISERWEIGHT, AND INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE PLATES FOE U/SIMONWELF WWE GOES NJPW SET HOPE YOU GOES LIKE IT

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Rivalries

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    how do you solve the problem that every week the game comes out with the same wrestlers rivalry over and over again?

    submitted by /u/Rdegrees
    [link] [comments]

    Need name for a faction

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:16 AM PST

    I have Ziggler, McIntyre and ec3, any decent name for them ?

    submitted by /u/JacksonHarris1
    [link] [comments]

    Still having all kinds of issues with caw downloads

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Am I the only one that is constantly having issues with caws almost every time? Images missing after downloading, and now i got a good Sanada and Evil but the games crashes at the start of their entrance. What is going on here? (xbox)

    submitted by /u/THECHADxxxO
    [link] [comments]

    Do the DLC skins also come with new moves?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I was wondering do the new skins that come with the DLC's have different move-sets, because if so I'll buy all 2 of them then

    submitted by /u/Doofy20
    [link] [comments]

    AJ Styles keeps wrestling in his pants

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    I wish my problem wasn't so trivial, but every time Styles holds a belt or MITB, he makes his entrances and wrestles in nothing but his pants.

    By pants I mean underwear.

    Anyone else experienced something like that? If so - any fixes?

    Cheers

    P.S: fuck 2K

    submitted by /u/gin0clock
    [link] [comments]

    Online Elimination Chamber

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I am always getting a blue screen of death online. And if I play an elimination chamber match it's almost a guarantee blue screen. I'm on the PlayStation. I just assume it's the game but does this happen to other people and is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/MN_killuh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment