• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    WWE Games - Dammit No Mercy.

    WWE Games - Dammit No Mercy.


    Dammit No Mercy.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Over a year ago I posted my under 1k downloads Spiderman creation to this subreddit, and from that boost my CaW is almost at 100k downloads! Thank you guys!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Taker gives the ref a closer look

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush’s entrance works perfectly for Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Edge 2020

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    My new Velocity Logo

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    NOW uploaded to WWE2k19 Tetsuya Naito! Credit to @Defract for the face/body texture and some attire logos, @mvp99227558 for attire logos, and light-warrant for entrance attire logos. Search #NAITO #NJPW #LIJ or Creator Tag: ReegsNoSmash

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    "Even Monsters need to check under their beds" - The Boogeyman has taken out Bray, but he's yet to meet The Fiend...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Found this WWE2K17 screenshot on my PC. Breeze was the face of WWE in my Universe Mode and after WrestleMania Stone Cold returned to challenge him.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Just uploaded updated Randy Orton ‘07 onto WWE2K19 on PS4 Creator: Hel_Boo. seems like I’ve made thousand of these already

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Roman Reigns gets ready to defend his WWE Championship against CM Punk in the main event of Wrestlemania

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    ‪NOW uploaded to WWE2k19 “The Cleaner” Kenny Omega! Credit to @RaVeN_1515 for the face texture, @Defract for the body texture, & @rjvicich for some attire logos. Search #OMEGA #NJPW #TERMINATOR or Creator Tag: ReegsNoSmash

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Jordan Devlin performing the Smooth Criminal dance move

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Recreated my AEW Civil War arena from 19 but changed up a few things. Let me know what you guys think.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    They are advertising the new DLC.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Go to the Originals menu, and 2K is advertising the Southpaw pack. Does this mean it'll release next week?

    submitted by /u/ky1990
    [link] [comments]

    WWE ELECTRIC - where the most electrifying superstars in sports entertainment show off their high flying talents.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Help with a Kofi heel turn

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Help a guy out. In my WWE 2K20 Universe Mode, I'm trying to turn Kofi heel. Basically, he goes on a losing streak, in an act of desperation challenges The Fiend and loses. New Day aren't a thing in this timeline. After an extended break, I want him to come back with a whole new look.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ky1990
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to lwt universe play itself.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I want to do a universe where i let it play itself but i also want to make sure i get good matches and rivalroes

    submitted by /u/Sea_Elderberry
    [link] [comments]

    Community Creations

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    What exactly is the point of this when the uploader deletes their images and it takes them off of the one you downloaded?

    I just wasted over 20 downloads over the past couple days and had to deleted almost everything.

    submitted by /u/PMAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    Universe mode matches in different arena glitch

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    I'm running my Elimination Chamber PPV in Universe Mode and whenever I launch my Raw women's championship, it launches in a different arena to the Elimination Chamber arena, for example it's loaded the match in the Raw and 205 Live arenas. Anyone else experienced this and knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Version49
    [link] [comments]

    Got a feud started up between Booker and Goldberg. Absolute dogfight with Goldberg 2-0. Booker finally picked up a W at Hell in a Cell. Ill see where this feud leads.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    1916 DDT in game ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Hey, i just wonder if the new finisher of Finn the 1916 DDT is ingame ? Or any move that is close to that ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Habbak
    [link] [comments]

    Trophy Reliable Worker

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I do not get any progress on any of the sideplates you can unlock in mycareer. Anyone know why? Is it because I did not finish mycareer?

    submitted by /u/TheMachineCage
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get WWE 2K17’s DLC once again?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Recently been replaying WWE 2K15 and 2K16 on PS4 for nostalgia's sake and it's been pretty fun. Thankfully I have all DLC in both games which is useful as there are nifty inclusions in both but I never bought the DLC for 2K17. I only got Goldberg from preorder, and would've gotten the rest had I enough money but at the time I could only afford bare minimum. Woe is me I guess lol.

    I've noticed that the dlc for all retro games even from SVR series is gone which sucks big time. I wish this wasn't the case. I'm one of those people that prefers to keep everything or nothing at all, so this gives me this constant feeling like I'm stuck in weird DLC limbo. So is there a way to get 2K17's DLC again on PS4? I am aware that the 8th gen 2K games as well as DLC are still available on PC but I don't have a powerful enough computer for the games, at least I don't think so.

    submitted by /u/OfficialLawGuyUK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment