• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    WWE Games - (Work In Progress) WALTER CAW (PS4). Feedback Welcome and Encouraged

    WWE Games - (Work In Progress) WALTER CAW (PS4). Feedback Welcome and Encouraged


    (Work In Progress) WALTER CAW (PS4). Feedback Welcome and Encouraged

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Taking out 3 with one dive

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    early look at Mutoh

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Billy Gunn Just Uploaded To CC.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    (Xbox) Turn it up! Scotty 2 Hotty up on Community Creations [2k20]

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    #WIP Revamping Killer Kross. Still dont have his tattoos unfortunately but thats it lol cant cry over spilt milk

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    2k20 is a pile of flaming shit

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Every time I try and make a nxt tag team championship match my game just crashes all the time it's been happening ever since 1.03 and it's the same for other matches like a first blood match or another championship match and elimination chamber matches, can they even start

    submitted by /u/SomeFknMidget
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for a good Chris Jericho CAW? (PS4) (2k20)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    2k19 custom arenas

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I've downloaded a few custom areas off community creations but they are only appearing in universe mode and I'm wondering how you change it so that they can also be used in normal matches

    submitted by /u/Toaster-Trash
    [link] [comments]

    Custom image opacity doesn't work? (2K20)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Is this a known issue that's happening to everybody? I'm on PC, trying to make CAWS, but making tattoos look good is extremely difficult because the opacity slider doesn't work. I put it where I want, press accept, then it just goes back up to 100%.

    submitted by /u/CL60
    [link] [comments]

    I need help for a trophy in WWE 2K20

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Hello. Trophy hunter here, I have a problem with the "FREEDOM!" Trophy from WWE 2K20. The Trophy requires you to get free from a carry, performed by the AI: as far as I know, you need to keep smashing Circle (Or B on Xbox) until you get free from that move. The problem is that, well, CPU never carries me: doesn't matter what I do, even if I do nothing for minutes and I let my opponents beat me up, still they do not perform a single carry. How can I trigger them to carry me?

    submitted by /u/Beengo125
    [link] [comments]

    Looking forward to starting a new Universe Mode after a little break from the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Let Him In Sethy

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    My National Wrestling League: Week 1 Results

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:59 AM PST

    Hey everyone.

    If you're not aware, I made a post last week detailing something I'm doing in 2k19 to keep things entertaining. I created the NWL, or the National Wrestling League. The post is below:

    www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/e2y39t/introducing_the_nwl_the_national_wrestling_league/

    In short, I made something similar to the NFL:

    32 six-man teams competing in an NFL-style bracket for 16 weeks. Two total conferences, 8 total divisions, all chosen at random.

    The conferences and divisions: https://imgur.com/4o6cSOw

    The schedule: ttps://imgur.com/ktUD6hE

    I made some changes to my original proposed rules for the Custom Matches. Now, each six-man team will compete in a:

    • 20-Minute Ironman
    • Tornado Six-Man Tag Team Match
    • No Count-Outs
    • Pinfalls & Submissions must occur in the ring
    • Every match will be CPU vs CPU, with me passively watching

    I just finished my first week, and here are the results! (Bolded are the winners)

    • Switchblade Club (Jay White, KENTA, & Taiji Ishimori) vs Best Friends (Chuck Taylor, Trent, & Orange Cassidy)

    • The OC (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, & Karl Anderson) vs British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Tyler Bare, & Trent Seven)

    • Team 13-Mania (Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, & Stone Cold Steve Austin) vs The Bloodline (The Rock, & The Usos)

    • Team Money Down (Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, & Lashley) vs Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy, & Marko Stunt) (This was a huge surprise)

    • Evolution (Triple H, Batista, & Randy Orton) vs Roppongi Sex Pigs (Will Ospreay, Sho & Yoh) (Another surprise!)

    • Team Canada (Chris Jericho, Edge, & Christian) vs R&R, Inc. (Robert Roode, & The Revival)

    • American Alpha (Kurt Angle, Chad Gable, & Jason Jordan) vs SCU (Scorpio Sky, Christopher Daniels, & Frankie Kazarian)

    • Cero Miedo (Darby Allin, Pentagon Jr, & Rey Fenix) vs NWO Wolfpac (Sting, Kevin Nash, & Scott Hall) (Another surprise!)

    • Wyatt Family (The Fiend, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan) vs The Elite (Kenny Omega, & The Young Bucks)

    • Cryme Tyme Cenation (John Cena, & Cryme Tyme) vs LIJ (Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, & Hiromu Takahashi)

    • Trio of Honor (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, & Samoa Joe) vs The Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Tama Tonga, & Tonga Loa)

    • The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, & Kyle O'Reilly) vs The Shield (Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Jon Moxley)

    • The Inner Circle (Sammy Guevara, Ortiz, & Santana) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, & Big E)

    • Old Town Rhodes (Cody, Dustin Rhodes, & Hangman Page) vs The Bar (Drew McIntyre, Cesaro, & Sheamus)

    • Deadman Inc (Undertaker, Kane, & Big Show) vs Team New Japan (Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, & Kota Ibushi) (I watched Kota Ibushi powerbomb Big Show...so there's that)

    • Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, Brody King, & Flip Gordon) vs Suzuki-Gun (Minoru Suzuki, Shelton X Benjamin, & Zack Sabre Jr)

    AND NOW ONTO WEEK TWO'S SCHEDULE

    • Best Friends vs The OC
    • British Strong Style vs Switchblade Club
    • The Bloodline vs Team Money Down
    • Jurassic Express vs Team 13-Mania
    • Roppongi Sex Pigs vs Team Canada
    • FTR vs Evolution
    • SCU vs Cero Miedo
    • NWO Wolfpac vs American Alpha
    • The Elite vs Corbin's Court
    • LIJ vs Wyatt Family
    • The Bullet Club vs The Undisputed Era
    • The Shield vs Trio of Honor
    • The New Day vs Old Town Rhodes
    • The Bar vs The Inner Circle
    • Team New Japan vs Villain Enterprises
    • Suzuki-Gun vs Deadman Inc
    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    Still need to make logos and a detailed attire, but I’m very proud of how the face scan came out on my CAW!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Does anyone play the 2k games without the HUD?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    If you do, how is it? Does it seem better; like, you don't feel like you have to look at the HUD every two seconds?

    I think it would be better and more unpredictable to not be able to see how many reversals either player has, but I don't want it to be a disadvantage to not know when I have a finisher or signature. At least the pre-2k games had the lettering or icons when you had either.

    Before I go off track too much, does anybody have the HUD set to off and enjoy playing without it?

    submitted by /u/newlifer10
    [link] [comments]

    Carlito Ortiz and his wife/manager Ms. Maria up now.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:38 AM PST

    Willow the Wisp is available now for download!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Can’t start game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    I'm on the main screen of the game where it says "Press Any Button", but no matter what I press the game won't start. Already tried restarting the game. This has been going on for a day now.

    submitted by /u/youngd3si
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on how to run a big show (100+ wrestlers) in Universe 2k19?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I like to run one big show of WWE wrestlers + CAWs, all mixed together, because I love seeing random matches between everyone. One issue I've been running into is that matches are limited in the shows, so only a portion of wrestlers regularly appear.

    I've been doing minor shows with crazy multi-man matches, but same issue, only a portion of wrestlers show up, and some of my lower ranked wrestlers never show up.

    I prefer not to split my show into different brands, since I want random matches across all my wrestlers...

    Anyways, just wanted to see if this community has any creative ideas to run my show to maximize exposure of all my wrestlers up and down the rosters.

    submitted by /u/UrsanTemplar
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way around the lock without getting to immortal

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment