• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    WWE Games - Cutscenes can be pretty immersive.

    WWE Games - Cutscenes can be pretty immersive.


    Cutscenes can be pretty immersive.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    The new Champion of Champions kicking off a new era on Monday Night Raw after defeating Johnny Gargano and Seth Rollins last night at Survivor Series

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I was making an arena and when I hit back while editing the electronic billboard, this happened. It's playable, but pitch black aside from the WWE logo in the ring

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    I finally got around to making a card for my debut show. I'm bringing back the WCCW and modernizing it for my universe in 2k19.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I know what I’m doing for my snow day. (Sorry for poor quality picture)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    [MCM] The card for my SummerSlam and the results in comments for anyone interested

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Looking for CAWS (PS4 2K19)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I just recently got 2k19 and am looking to start up my own CAW league. I enjoy setting up matches, have the computers fight, and seeing what storylines I can think of to match the outcomes.

    However, often times the biggest issue is finding actual good CAWs in the massive sea of......others.

    If anyone has a CAW that they would love to know is being used in a CAW universe, let me know. I might even be able to give you updates on their career. All I ask is that they have a move-set done for them. I will adjust their stats. I make everyone balanced at 70, and then give them 60 points to spend on their stats. As a CAW accomplishes goals such as;winning their first match, winning a title, being on the Wrestlemania card they earn more points to raise their stats. I will handle all of the stat business. Maybe tell me your wrestlers top four preferred stats so I make them fight the way you want them to.

    Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/L_duo2
    [link] [comments]

    Ciampa with Goldie 2.0

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    [WWE 2K19] How do you lose facepaint and do tired moves?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I have yet to see my characters show signs of exhaustion after a lengthy and brutal match, or have facepainted characters like Finn Balor wear off color. The stamina system in my gameplay settings is turned on, so I don't know why I don't experience these things.

    submitted by /u/notsamoabutjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Attire OKADA Trunks - Original CAW - PS4 Zaddik

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Started up a new NXT Universe in 2K19! NXT presents NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn! Results in comments.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    WWE2K20 Keiji Mutoh PS4

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    SOOOOO Dawkins is the Heel as chosen by the game, as this is the 4th attempt to attack Montez before a match.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    All 4 matches that crowned my first World Champions of each brand. Winners: Goldberg Chyna, Finn Bálor, and Adam Cole.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:55 PM PST

    I wish we had better tracking in Universe mode.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I'm weird and use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of things. But I wish it was easier and everything was just tracked in-game. Clearing title history so it's only my history is something I've always wanted. I know you can just remake the titles for a clear history, but inevitability they're always lower quality, and have awkward call names. I also track wins, losses, successful title defenses. It sucks having to manually go in and track everything on a spreadsheet.

    submitted by /u/CL60
    [link] [comments]

    Im disappointed there wasn't a fight in the school

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    so I caved and bought it at $30 bucks.... mainly interested in my player mode because of the scenes that I saw that took place in the school... I thought the bully fight was pretty cool.

    its a shame they dont keep you there in the story because I remember being that kid in high school. me and my buddies made a hardcore title and we would wrestle in the hallways....

    like if were going to do this silly take, with graveyards and shit, then give me a lunch room to brawl in. Do it like def jam, where the crowd shoving you acts like the ropes.

    submitted by /u/TiredofRuninginCircl
    [link] [comments]

    Which 205 Live arena should I go for - the one based on my Raw set (above) or SmackDown (below)?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    After Mark took out Keith Lee last week, British Strong Style attacked him 3 on 1 so he demanded a 3 on 1 handicap elimination match and it was granted.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Lana gets DQ'd after Rhea tried to spear Rusev but he throws her instead

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    Do old ps4 wwe games like 2k15 and 18 have faster loading times in a ps4 slim?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Just wondering. Caws+CAA+CAC take a lot of time in 2k19 when loading in universe

    submitted by /u/Phantom93K
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched lights out arena now up on PS4 community creations. Tags are glitch, lights out & dark. VERY IMPORTANT NOTES IN THE IN-GAME DESCRIPTION! Have fun

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Original CAW “Hotshot” Chris McKay.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment