• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    WWE Games - My wife knows nothing of the bad gameplay or the terrible reviews or graphics. She just knows I loce this series and usually get it every year. She was nice and surprised me with it today. I may not like it but damm it I'll play everytime i can just because she got it for me.

    WWE Games - My wife knows nothing of the bad gameplay or the terrible reviews or graphics. She just knows I loce this series and usually get it every year. She was nice and surprised me with it today. I may not like it but damm it I'll play everytime i can just because she got it for me.


    My wife knows nothing of the bad gameplay or the terrible reviews or graphics. She just knows I loce this series and usually get it every year. She was nice and surprised me with it today. I may not like it but damm it I'll play everytime i can just because she got it for me.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    My 2K19 universe mode gave me this cool pic of a bloody sting

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Just saw this on Xbox one community creations with the creator name 2 Dev 934394194

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    (WWE 2K20) WALTER Now Available! (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    At the end of most of WWE Champion Mark Henry's matches i get cutscenes like this of him continuing to dominate his freshly beaten opponents, in this case Velveteen Dream. ATM He is unstoppable going into Summerslam

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    Created a Raw arena the other day but didn't like how the stage setup was so here's a complete update to my arena

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Brutal way to lose a match (the spider suplex into a moonsault is a signature-finisher combo)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    The Incredible Dummies : A Tribute to Dummies of Wrestling Games

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Well, here's the first of many...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    So out of curiosity...who has gone back to 2k19?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    Friend of mine that works at Gamestop said shockingly there has been a little bump in 2k19 sells so I'm just curious

    submitted by /u/Hybrid112
    [link] [comments]

    Universe thing I've noted

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Instead of last year, you can now fully modify a rivarly match lefting the rivalry still active. But guess what? The feature is broken!

    For example, you set a rivalry between Rollins and Strowman. The game programmed Seth Rollins vs Matt Hardy with a cutscene where Strowman enter as Hardy's manager.

    Well if you change the match and do Seth Rollins vs Erick Rowan the cutscene will still trigger..... but with Hardy instead of Rowan as it was supposed to be by the game! Then after the cutscene there will be both Hardy and Rowan in the ring all match long

    submitted by /u/Tony_Il_Fantino
    [link] [comments]

    Ability to Select Cutscenes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    I would love the ability to select in greater detail the type of cutscene I want. For example, sometimes I schedule a mid-match run in, and I want it to be the sneak attack from behind, but I get the staredown from the ramp. Also, it would be great to select cutscenes for pre and post match interactions as well.

    How do you all get around this? It would also be good to allow for this to be customized, but also allow it to be random if you want it to be the same way it is now. It wouldn't be that hard for them to pull off because the files are all already in the game and (hopefully) labeled.

    submitted by /u/Danxiety_
    [link] [comments]

    Save gone on 2k20 (Xbox one S)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    My whole save just diseappeard when I tried to play 2k20 today and I had almoast finished myplayer.

    Is there a solution to get my save back ?

    submitted by /u/vaval91
    [link] [comments]

    After Mia beat the Women's Champ Chyna, This happened on the go home show for Summerslam. This is 3 of the 4 women in the Smackdown Women's Championship Match at Summerslam.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Any solutions on fixing this issue for 2K19? This problem of the analog stick making my wrestler attack instead of move has been bugging me. Many times I've flicked my left analog stick in match, my wrestler would often strike my opponent when he's standing up and on the floor.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    I made a throwback NXT '14-'17 arena as faithfully as I could and, thanks to the beard glitch, Tommaso Ciampa '16.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Gonna be a good one

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    What Was The First PS1 Wrestling Game You Played?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    In honor of the PS1 turning 25 yesterday, what was the first wrestling game you played on the Playstation? WCW and ECW games are welcomed to be included.

    submitted by /u/BlueRibbon998
    [link] [comments]

    Damm that looked like it hurt

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    WWE 2k20 CAW gimmicks

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    What's up everyone out there in WWE games territory! So this is what my idea for this thread is, here we post our CAW gimmicks that anyone has made on wwe 2k19/20. With this I would like to add that I would like the story of your character and all Dynamics be as thorough as you can as I may use some of these in my own CAW fed I have invented! Thank you and look forward to these post. Off the top...

    submitted by /u/FatalMayhem777
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone on Xbox make this outfit on 2k20 for Sasha alt attire.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment