• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    WWE Games - [MCM] My match card for SUMMERSLAM only a week away! Let me know your favourite match in the comments and if you wanna know the storylines just ask

    WWE Games - [MCM] My match card for SUMMERSLAM only a week away! Let me know your favourite match in the comments and if you wanna know the storylines just ask


    [MCM] My match card for SUMMERSLAM only a week away! Let me know your favourite match in the comments and if you wanna know the storylines just ask

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:50 AM PST

    'Modern Block' New Generation - Wrestlemania Basic Arena

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    [MCM] Finally, the Rumble. Here's the match card for my universe' Royal Rumble, if you want to know storylines behind matches let me know!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:55 AM PST

    The some photos from the Co main event for my Anarchy Rulz ppv

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    What modes do you guys think was better and wish it comebacks in 2k22? Personally I enjoyed Create a story more than GM and feel was better ( unpopular opinion)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    My WWE SVR 2005 CAWs. Tommy Dreamer, Crash Holly, CM Punk, Kanyon, Brock Lesnar and Eugene

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    [MCM] My Universe Mode 6th Wrestlemania Headline events.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    My dream triple thread match

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    almost finished Johnny Gargano Ahsoka Tano & Cleveland Browns attire for WWE2K19 for PS4. Unfortunately, do not have enough slots to upload atm.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Does community creations take 5 minutes to load for you?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    For some reason when I got wwe 2k20 it took around 20 seconds to load up community creations which was ok but after around a week it started to take tremendously longer does anyone know a fix or workaround for this?

    submitted by /u/CadiaShot
    [link] [comments]

    [2k19 - PS4] My current AEW universe mode roster.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Update : Much better lol

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    (Universe Update) WCW purchased the rights and logos from defunct wrestling company Defiant. WCW plans to use name and likeness for a second show for their up and coming new talent.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    The World’s Greatest are coming soon...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I want to start an AEW & WWE Universe, which PS4 creators have the best superstars, championships & arena on Community Creations

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    I'm looking at around 30-35 for the Dynamite roster (male & female), all the championships & 4 ppvs

    submitted by /u/Olliem180
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the mssing logo glitch on downloaded arenas?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I know this is a bit off topic for the Sub reddit guy I'm trying to get a NJPW universe started but I can't because when u download the arenas half the images are missing! Can someone please tell me a possible workouround or if there is nothing I can do.

    submitted by /u/CadiaShot
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get more cutscenes in Universe Mode?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/lilsting10
    [link] [comments]

    As a Ben 10 fan, until they dropped the ball and made Omniverse, I love these characters. Then Gwen did some kinda spell that caused this to happen and then my game crashed. Thanks, Gwen!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Achievement hunting 2k20

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Hey there I was wondering if there is anyone here who also goes for achievements on the Xbox and was wanting to boost the online wins achievement since the game has like no players online!

    submitted by /u/Belskirnir_
    [link] [comments]

    Could somebody please make a face texture for Rosemary?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    WWE 2K19 MyCareer Issue

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    So I'm editing MyPlayer in MyCareer mode, and it says I've used 30/30 of my image points, but all of my images are 0 points except for one 6 point image. Can someone tell me why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/EazyShippudden
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K Battlegrounds

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    How do I save on WWE 2K Battlegrounds? Is it just autosave or can I also save manually? I have OCD about losing progress and I've just started campaign

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad_6647
    [link] [comments]

    In 2K19 Universe Mode does anybody know what causes match cards to just refresh (I guess) sometimes? It happens to me somewhat regularly where I'll customise a card then it will just undo it and autobook itself again.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I'm honestly kinda hoping if I know why that I'll be able to replicate it because I'll often run rivalries and customise the match but it'll bug the rivalry event when I do.

    submitted by /u/SakuraGenesis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment