• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    WWE Games - It's Saturday. You know what that means. Brodie & Silver CAWs WIP (Xbox One)

    WWE Games - It's Saturday. You know what that means. Brodie & Silver CAWs WIP (Xbox One)


    It's Saturday. You know what that means. Brodie & Silver CAWs WIP (Xbox One)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Why were Christian's logos removed from Day of Reckoning 2? They were in the early screenshots.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Lucha Underground temple arena & show it’s up on cc ! Have fun !

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    WHAT A COUNTER BY CIAMPA!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    My take on a BCW revamped logos

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    CM Punk vs Colt Cabana in Round 1 of the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament now available on my YouTube Channel [SPS]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    DOES ANYONE KNOW LINK OF THE CREATOR For THESE IMAGES? I NEED to KNOW!!! �� I want to use THEM SO BADLY!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Second try on my lita caw, I can’t really get her likeness down tho, any suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    CaWs PS4

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Anyone have the names of good creators on PS4. I need some good CaWs to add to my universe.

    submitted by /u/dneville80
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play a private match on ps4?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    My username is The_LastStand_26 if you wanna join

    submitted by /u/RewiredThrone
    [link] [comments]

    What does the z button do in no mercy

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    [SPS] WWE 2K Universe Mode - EP 18 - FOR BECKY

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    My 2K20 game no longer has replays any way to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Just curious if anyone else has experienced this. I lost my in-match replays once the last patch hit. No matter what settings I adjusted the game just simply wouldn't play them.

    I try the game again today after a while and now NO replays work. It doesn't matter whether the settings are adjusted to on/off, resetting them to default or anything. It's weird, nothing special has happened. All replays are just gone lol.

    submitted by /u/Arthago
    [link] [comments]

    Universe Mode Help

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    I play lots of universe mode and like to document every show and PPV, I've tried making show match cards using templates but I'm just awful at it, was wondering if someone wouldn't mind doing them for me, would only do them for the PPV's as it would be cool to share my universe and have nice match cards instead of the basic way which I currently do it.

    I've also thought of streaming my universe as I think the ones I do are semi realistic whilst being interesting and I put a lot of time into each and every show.

    WWE2K20 - XBOX ONE

    submitted by /u/uncultured_novice
    [link] [comments]

    New Wrestling Promotion! Tryouts Welcome!!! [2k20 Universe]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    You're stumbling the streets outside a small local gymnasium, outside you see a flyer for an unknown Wrestling promotion. From being a fan growing up in the Attitude and Invasion Eras, you were inspired by the likes of Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Sting, Hulk Hogan, and so on. On the flyer, you see a "Tryouts Welcome" notice on the bottom, it all comes rushing back to you, your childhood and heroes are the ones who made this a dream of yours.

    After a while, you decide to get some training to live out your dream and join the promotion. You get some training from a local wrestler who was decently known among the indie circuits. He gets you a solid understanding of how it works, how to be safe and so on. After some training, you gear up and get ready to call the promotion and ask for a tryout.

    Hey guys! This is just an idea that popped up and I think it would be amazing to do. Basically the people in this community design a wrestler and such that I would recreate within 2k20 and have matches on an indie card and we'd go from there.

    The format I have in mind follows below.

    Wrestler Name:
    Where They're From:
    What They Look Like: (This includes everything from hair color to weight and height)
    Ring & Entrance Attire:
    Moveset:
    Backstory:
    Why Should The Promotion Hire You?:
    Entrance Music: (Please if possible find me a Non Copyrighted Song of your choosing and link it below or send me the audio file)

    submitted by /u/Myrenos
    [link] [comments]

    Wwe 2k17 promo for custom superstars is greyed out how do I fix this

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/DoggyGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 Arena Showcase: SURVIVOR SERIES '04 (Available only on PS4 community creations)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Quick Question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    I'm using the Golden Lovers as my inaugural AEW tag champs and i don't think i have a finisher for them tbh. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Le_Creamsicle_of_God
    [link] [comments]

    [Serious] What does 2K20 do better than 2K19?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    I'm still rocking 19 with 0 complaints but I'm also wary of the point where I'll need to eventually make the switch.

    What're your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    Caw formulas

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Can people still upload things to caw formulas on old Wrestling games

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Ad8856
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing no mercy last night.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    I played one match in no mercy for the N64 last night and I won't lie I wasn't too impressed. Much like the attitude era I think it's overhyped. It was a pretty good game in all honesty, but "the best wrestling game"...not so much. I feel like this should go in a hot take sub like unpopular opinion but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/tsunamitom1-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment