• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    WWE Games - Haven’t played any Wrestling game in a couple months. So I hopped on 2K19 and ended up having a really fun slow pace match. I sometimes forget about the really cool sequences that can happen. I was playing as Bray.

    WWE Games - Haven’t played any Wrestling game in a couple months. So I hopped on 2K19 and ended up having a really fun slow pace match. I sometimes forget about the really cool sequences that can happen. I was playing as Bray.


    Haven’t played any Wrestling game in a couple months. So I hopped on 2K19 and ended up having a really fun slow pace match. I sometimes forget about the really cool sequences that can happen. I was playing as Bray.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    My take on Aj Styles in 2K18 vs 2K20. #Progress

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Akam & Rezar re-debut on NXT Heat as The Headbangers!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Create an Arena improvement ideas for the next WWE 2K game.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    As we know, there's been literally nothing new added to Create an Arena since 2K18, when we got the new Raw and SmackDown stage setups. And it's been really disappointing because this is one of my favourite modes in the game, being able to create your own entrance stage and dream arena. So I have a few suggestions to help improve the mode.

    Base Settings

    • Give us more options for arena types. We could have new outdoor stadiums, like Camping World Stadium, indoor stadiums like the Silverdome Superdome or even the Riyadh Boulevard setting from Super ShowDown 2020.

    • Give us option to change the crowd density from fully-packed to Indy Show to Modern WWE.

    Movie Settings

    • Make the stage graphics more accurate to real-life (no 'WWE Network' bs on the main titantron)

    • Let us choose which type of movie goes on which stage part (for example, main titantron movie on a mini-tron stage part)

    • Let us create our own moving graphics to put on each stage part.

    • Add some generic moving graphics to the 'movie' selection, like you have with the sub-movie graphics.

    Stage

    • Give us more new stage parts. Include some from previous WWE events like WrestleMania 32, Battleground 2013, Money In The Bank 2011, etc.

    • Let us combine more than one stage part together in one category, like 2 mini-trons.

    • Let us change the size of certain stage parts, like WrestleMania logos

    • Remove the limitations of certain stage parts that 'cannot be combined', for example, the WrestleMania 31 stage. Let us use Wall and Titantron parts with it!

    • Fix the problem of not being able to use custom images on certain mini-tron and wall parts.

    • Give us the option to change the colour of WrestleMania logos (as well as making it change colour during entrances)

    • Let us place interactable props, such as weapons, anywhere in the arena and let use them in matches.

    Ring

    • Fix the issue with ring apron materials not working correctly.

    • In 'Arena Images' give us pre-set ring apron designs from previous shows, to save us the hassle of searching all over the internet just to make our arenas look authentic.

    • Let us change what type of turnbuckles are on each corner.

    • Fix the issue with ring rope colours brightening in gameplay.

    Ringside

    • Let us have three announce tables at ringside.

    • Give us more options for ringside mat types.

    Other

    • Fix the problems with custom lighting and make them more noticeable in both preview mode and gameplay.

    • Let us have a crowd fight in all base arena types, not just Type 1.

    That's all I can think of. If you have any suggestions yourself, please feel free to put them down below.

    submitted by /u/WillieStroker69
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to make something to commemorate the passing of Brodie Lee, and since I’m not much of an artist I stuck to what I feel I know, and that’s making arenas. Credit to u/LizardKing515 for the All Exalted Wrestling logo. RIP Mr. Brodie Lee. JOIN THE DARK ORDER.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    The 49th Anniversary of NJPW sees not one, but two championships change hands! Minoru Suzuki defeated Will Ospreay to capture the IWGP United States Championship, and Shingo Takagi defeated Kota Ibushi to capture the NEVER Openweight Championship!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    NJPW Main Unit Now Available

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Heres my roster for svr 06 GM mode I'm into my second year

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    I've put so many hours into these games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Keith Lee singlet finished for '08

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bray Wyatt’s feud reached a climax at Summerslam, as Austin finally met HIM. Of course, Austin had no fear, but the Fiend was too much to overcome, leaving Austin a bloody mess to close the show.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Does anyone have or know where I can get the RAW image used on the walls?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Re-working on Angel. W.I.P Attires aren’t mine.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    3 dollars each at goodwill. Missing instruction booklets. Worth it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Firefly Funhouse Stable

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:03 AM PST

    So I've been toying my mind around this for a couple months now and I finally figured out most of the stable but I'm stuck on who to give the Ramblin Rabbit gimmick to.

    1. The Fiend is obviously sticking with his role as the leader of the group

    2. I gave Alexa Bliss her current gimmick but also gave her the persona as Abby

    3. Mr McMahon is the manager of the group as Satan Vince

    4. I gave Keith Lee the Huskus gimmick. Read some articles about how Mr McMahon actually had negative remarks on Keith's weight and that's why he changed his attire on the main roster

    5. I gave the Mercy gimmick to Aleister Black. With his mic skills and his way with words, plus his dark/cult like persona, it was a perfect fit.

    6. I'm stuck on who to give the Ramblin Rabbit gimmick to. Has to be someone who can't catch a break and also has his mouth getting him into trouble.

    Any suggestions would be great so I can complete this stable.

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti-Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the Fiend’s Firefly Funhouse stable. See my previous post for more in depth details.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    A logo I made for my own universe mode. NEW (New Era Of Wrestling) (in the style of late 90s WCW)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    I have a question about 2kmodz if anyone can please help me

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    I have synced my 2kmodz to my steam via the site, set my profile to public, and reloaded the sites pages. Any mods that require a copy on steam (which is what i am running) still shows a message saying i must own a copy of the game. But I do. Does anyone know what to do about this?

    submitted by /u/xxTHECHADxx
    [link] [comments]

    What could be a good finisher for Shelton Benjamin?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    I'm not really feeling the Paydirt and was looking for something else to push Benjamin!

    submitted by /u/nickvcami
    [link] [comments]

    I made a custom CZW Wired TV Title for WWE 2K19. Here is the brand-free version. (Credit to Simon Welf for the side plate designs)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    CUSTOM ARENAS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Does anyone know someone who does great arena textures with links to the images? With modern day/ attitude era/ ruthless aggression era/ any other promotions it don't matter just arenas with logos to download?

    submitted by /u/G1climax
    [link] [comments]

    [SPS] GAW's biggest show is in full swing! The Goldberg Beat the Clock Challenge features stars like Walter and Kofi Kingston, a LEGEND returns plus GAW's greatest champion Asuka puts the title on the line as part of Two Match Turmoil!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Johnny Silverhand Has Entered The Building!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    Dose anyone have images for MJF's attire from last weeks Brodie Lee special episode of dynamite?

    submitted by /u/Sorbious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment