• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    WWE Games - Boy am I glad someone added John Cena to the game. [2k19]

    WWE Games - Boy am I glad someone added John Cena to the game. [2k19]


    Boy am I glad someone added John Cena to the game. [2k19]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    You guys showed me so much love on my Sports Team Attire post for my stable Breaking Point. So I cooked some stuff up and here are the Cartoons/Anime attires I made!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    WrestleMania XL :: A small preview into my custom set!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Here’s a Summerslam 2020 stage concept I came up with. Not sure if it’s entirely possible to replicate in 2K but it’s always fun to imagine what could’ve been. The pandemic has given me a lot of room to be creative with these concepts, this one being made with a beach volleyball arena.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    WWE2K20 NXT CHINA Custom arena is uploaded now!! [PS4] PSN MRmarco_PuraVida

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    The music went so well with this trailer. Amazing game once again. Love everything about it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    WWE Money in the Bank - now LIVE on Xbox 2k19 CC - xUndeRadaRx - #money in the bank #mitb

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    The logo of the new company for my Universe In WWE2k20

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    WWE UNIVERSE : WOS TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 MATCH 3 : PAC VS CM PUNK

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Joker Sting is making his return from 2k18. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Mankind has a “killer personality”

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Found these at a thrift store can’t wait to play

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    AJ Styles Uploaded to CC

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Where to download SYM Definitive Edition?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    LITERALLY just discovered the Shut Your Mouth Definitive Edition while heading on vacation yesterday and am wondering if anyone can direct me where to download it at? Google searches find videos of it, which are enticing, but no place to actually get the game.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JPRKS
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod] I'm Trash!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    New Plateless designs for the NXT LVL PRO Championships. Global, Triple X, Internet & Tag Team. Still not sold on the TT because it’s not an original design.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    So, I made a custom WWE United States Championship. What do you guys think? What belt should I do next?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Decided to take my old main character from retirement and updated him. How do you like it? The attire might not look special but it has alot of sentimental value.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Are you alright Chris?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    What was the best WCW game on ps1?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I'm trying to collect all the old wrestling games on Playstation, which should i get and which should i stay away from?

    edit:linkhttps://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/games/#sort=attr.ct1.frontend_value&sortdir=desc&attr.ct3.value=ps3%2Cps2%2Cps1&page=1

    submitted by /u/awesome1ru
    [link] [comments]

    Championship Jewel Textures

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I tried searching the subreddit but haven't had any luck, was wondering if anybody had any good jewel textures to place onto custom championships?

    Also, how would be the best way to use them? Add them onto the main texture or load them in individually and emboss/change the material etc? (only issue I could find there is a limit on how many logos you can place on the belt).

    submitted by /u/Pozessor
    [link] [comments]

    NXT TAKEOVER CUSTOM EVENT LOGOS FOR ARENAS AND SHOWS

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uh0KQrh - Denver

    http://imgur.com/gallery/m1giuE0 - Baltimore

    http://imgur.com/gallery/7C7uIKq - Charlotte

    http://imgur.com/gallery/TeNvkrm - Philippines

    http://imgur.com/gallery/oNVA7aP - Montreal

    http://imgur.com/gallery/6S2c30R - Milwaukee

    http://imgur.com/gallery/YIH14Zu - New Jersey

    http://imgur.com/gallery/B2e7P3z - XXX

    http://imgur.com/gallery/3gtsalw - Washington D.C.

    I apologize for my spam earlier. Visit my images and give me some feedback. I'm always interested in doing better. Overtime, I'll share screenshots of my custom arenas to show off. :)

    That being said, if I have an image that cannot be uploaded on my Imgur for whatever the reason, I'm sharing it on this page as a separate post. Cant help it.

    Anyhow, enjoy!

    submitted by /u/EVAunit88
    [link] [comments]

    WWE UNIVERSE : WOS TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 MATCH 1 : RICOCHET VS PETE DUNNE

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment