• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    WWE Games - got bored and decided to get some proof that day of reckoning 2 had better character models than the 360 version of svr 2007 lol the detail in this game amazes me to this day.

    WWE Games - got bored and decided to get some proof that day of reckoning 2 had better character models than the 360 version of svr 2007 lol the detail in this game amazes me to this day.


    got bored and decided to get some proof that day of reckoning 2 had better character models than the 360 version of svr 2007 lol the detail in this game amazes me to this day.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Oh Hell Yeah!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    In what was considered a hard hitting and technical instant classic to kick off SummerSlam weekend and the main event of NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn, NXT Champion Pete Dunne successfully retained his title against his toughest challenger to date, the opportunistic and phenomenal, AJ Styles.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Talk about a stacked card

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Haven't been on here in a while, got bored and re-edited the main plate of the Universal Championship credit to u/Simonwelf which do you guys prefer?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Looks like Adam “Hangman” page is going the be the run away winner of my Twitter poll with over 70% of the vote so far. Started working on him in preparation of that result haha

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    The Undertaker / Last Ride ⚰️

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Prediction/Fantasy match card I'm playing for the next SummerSlam

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Season mode

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I know most of you like my career each year. I personally have only tried it a few times but don't really enjoy it, id rather pick a current roster member and have a career that way.

    I always set up universe like a season mode but isn't fully the same. But after watching some videos on YouTube of HCTP I really miss that style of season mode with random cutscenes and stories etc, it was what I always loved about Smackdown 2 was the season mode. Really miss this type of mode.

    submitted by /u/F33N3Y87
    [link] [comments]

    My NXT Wrestling arena, using parts from simonwelf's NXT-AEW set

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    WCW Starrcade

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    NXT Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships ( All Images Belong To u/simonwelf )

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    One more preview for today! He’s better than you, and you know it...MJF!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    [MCM] Finally at my favorite PPV, Halloween Havoc! Card and results in comments for anyone interested! Really wish WWE would bring this one back, even if as a Takeover

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    [MCM] So I'm hosting a two night SummerSlam and I personally love the RAW matchups better

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Anyone know a good entrance to give to Io Shirai in 2K19?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I tried doing one myself but I wasn't really feeling anything that I was putting together in the advanced creation and such, so does anyone have any suggestions on what motion(s) to use?

    I have the lighting and such all figured out, it's just the motion itself that I can't seem to do. I appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/ryanm1145
    [link] [comments]

    Brand-Free Television/Network Championship

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Tips to avoid 2k20 Universe Mode crashing?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I started playing universe mode last night. I've been lucky so far with editing the rosters and my first universe week. I only do women matches, and simulate the mens - so maybe that decreases the chances of crashing/glitches.

    I don't plan on doing custom arenas, shows, superstars or titles - however I do plan on using CC for custom attires for the women. Would using CC attires increase crashes/glitches? Also are there any matches I should avoid?

    submitted by /u/skeletwink
    [link] [comments]

    Some old school HCTP action! Season mode playing as Stone Cold. Just had a war with Kane for the #1 Contendership

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    [MCM] SummerSlam PPV Year 3 in my Universe

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Previews! Previews! Previews! What have I been working on today after I uploaded my Kenny Omega?!? Today we have Santos Escobar, Dexter Lumis, & Tess Blanchard! Still all really early in the process.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Adam Cole gone crazy, and spazzing out

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    What are some good CAWs you know of?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I've decided to start a custom character universe in 2k20, but It's hard to find characters who look good and unique and already have move sets and entrances. Are their any CAWs that you've found that fit the boot? I also wouldn't mind using your CAWs if you want to suggest them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SilentAwareness6
    [link] [comments]

    After coming out the other side of a gruelling 16 man tournament... Diesel is crowned the inaugural WWF United States Champion!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment