• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    WWE Games - What's in your opinion the best WWE 2K menu screen?

    WWE Games - What's in your opinion the best WWE 2K menu screen?


    What's in your opinion the best WWE 2K menu screen?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I give you a WWE Women's Universal Champion, made by my husband based on a desogn by u/simonwelf

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Great American Bash Final

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    The "Anti-Messiah" silences the sermon.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    The destroyer putting down the creator

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:35 PM PST

    AEW Women's Championship Render (Credit to r/hexhellfire)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    [Mod] Tekken 7 Negan

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    (PS4) Bea Priestley finally available for download on CC. Thanks again to r/TheRealCMPUNKFan for providing the moveset.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    My AEW inspired design for my 2k20 universe

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Updated my WCW arena thanks to /u/DVGFX's images.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Diablo Mesías (My custom NJPW/AEW Star)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Here's a neat fact: Chyna's 2K20 attire (which is from a photo shoot so she did wear it) are included as creation parts in SD: SYM. these parts would later be turned orange and included as a one-piece "costume" when costumes/outfits are added in (either 06 or 07 I think)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Adam Cole announced ahead of time that he would Cash in on John Cena in a week. One week later we get this match here.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    #AndNEW Jurassic Express defeated Primo & Epico at Fastlane to become the new WWE World Tag Team Champions and kept their undefeated streak going at 10-0 but with tag teams like The Briscoes The Usos and Gallows & Anderson on the chase how long with their reign last?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Anyone getting crashes?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    My game would freeze in the loading screen after playing for a while, I have to force the game to stop and launch it again. This happens way to often and it's driving me insane. Anyone knows the fix? My game is 1.07 and I play it on windows 10.

    submitted by /u/thada2607
    [link] [comments]

    Universe crashing while editing match cards?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    So, I wiated until the new patch before relaunching my universe but when Im at my first PPV, the game crashes when I go to edit the card, any workarounds that y'all know of, I vaguely remember reading something about custom shows being an issue?

    submitted by /u/Mdfoster82
    [link] [comments]

    wwe 2k20 grounded side signature/finisher not working

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Any of you have the same issue? All other positions are working fine..

    submitted by /u/jacciebas93
    [link] [comments]

    Fight in the crowd

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Can you fight in the crowd in a custom arena?, I downloaded an AEW arena and checked the venue size was the first one but I still can't get in the crowd is it a bug or maybe I'm doing something wrong

    submitted by /u/Rupisecter
    [link] [comments]

    [2K20 PC] Help! Ever since creating a custom attire for Finn Balor, he starts the game with 0 health and 0 stamina!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    All advice welcome. I've reinstalled the game, changed the difficulty, defaulted Finn's moveset, deleted everything in deletion utility including the custom attire, all to no avail. Finn is the only wrestler with whom this occurs.

    submitted by /u/YungBeastDM
    [link] [comments]

    Any solution to the freeze bug in WWE 2K14/2K16 (PS3)?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I picked up 2k14 and 2k16, 2k14 was recommended to me by a friend and 2k16 kinda came with it. I notice that both games suffer from constant freezing issues, none of which I had experienced in the Smackdown Vs Raw games but in these games it happens all the time.

    Now sure I can play a standard one on one match and it doesn't tend to freeze often (though it did once) but the moment that the entrances and victory scenes play, the game freezes.

    I tried with both custom characters and non-custom characters, the same issue happens regardless.

    I also tried Austin's showcase mode in 2k16 and it froze up there too.

    Create An Entrance always freezes up, sometimes it takes time for it to do so, other times it happens immediately.

    Funnily enough the only time I haven't experienced freezes is in the game menu and creating a superstar.

    Now I have patched both games to their latest patch, I looked up both games and found out that this problem has happened with other people but I also see people playing the games with no problems at all, showing all the entrances and stuff, wondering why it won't work for me.

    I have tried to reinstall the game data, it didn't make a difference

    Now I've heard multiple things about this, one is that apparently created content linked to the HDD causes this and that I need to delete all created content for it to work properly but I want a confirmation if this actually solves the problem and I also want to know if I can store the files on to an external HDD and load them from the external HDD in game, in which case I can get an external HDD formatted for PS3 but there's no point if this will not work.

    All the info I have seen on the internet has been incredibly vague so I've been looking to see if people know more about these issues now that the games have been out for a while so I can be up to date on them.

    I heard that 2K20 was even more of a mess than these games and I can't imagine how you are all playing it if that's true but I didn't know 2k14/2k16 had issues too.

    submitted by /u/Terry309
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Universe mode custom arena

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    No matter what Raw Arena i download and put in my universe the ring ropes are always orange. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Venom80
    [link] [comments]

    [2K20] Downloaded Championships broken for anyone else?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Recently got the game because it was cheap, so why not? I've tried to download a bunch of championships, namely the Fiend's Universal Championship, new Intercontinental Championship, 24/7 Championship and NXT UK Women's Championship and they're all missing the logos when I try and use them.

    Are downloaded championships completely broken across the board, or have I just had bad luck with downloading broken versions?

    submitted by /u/Wibbington
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Logo? I know it’s a rip-off from Bullet Club but it’s for my WWE 2K20 CAW

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment