• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    WWE Games - My Golden Era roster (Circa 1988-1989), showcased just like my other Universe Mode rosters.

    WWE Games - My Golden Era roster (Circa 1988-1989), showcased just like my other Universe Mode rosters.


    My Golden Era roster (Circa 1988-1989), showcased just like my other Universe Mode rosters.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Making cheesy comic book gear for Johnny Wrestling is my favorite

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Couldn't Sleep so I made this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    AEW DYNAMITE WWE 2K19 (PC)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Dijakovic reuploaded with updated face on Xbox One CC! Enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    NXT TakeOver In Your House Main Event Poster

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    It's amazing how 2K managed to botch the same apron across two different games ��‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Great match to start the show off tonight, with Lance getting the much needed win to boost him up the power rankings.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    A sneak peek into my WCW In Your House arena project.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    The A-List rig the Slammy Awards so that they win!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    In Game... Updated pic in Comments

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Can someone help him?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Breaking Point beat out The M.O.B at Extreme Rules and acquired 4 Belts for themselves in just one night. We have now witnessed the Changing of the Guard when it comes to the most dominant faction in Smackdown. Unfortunately for The M.O.B, whenever it rains...it pours...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    WWE Survivor Series arena from my universe on 2k19

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Here's Jay Leno's Moveset from Road Wild 1998 if anyone wants to make him on 2k19.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [MCM] Smackdown’s October PPV: No Mercy

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Do SVR'11, WWE'12 & WWE'13 CAW formulas work in WWE 2K14?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I recently dug out my old Xbox and found my 2K14 disc with it. I'd love to sit down over the weekend and create a bunch of real-life CAWs to make an indy universe, but I'm just wondering if I can take formulas from the older games too. Would anyone happen to know if the CAW formulas for those games translate perfectly over to 2K14, or are the sliders changed?

    submitted by /u/BasicThuganomics
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to re-work my WWE Survivor Series arena to make it a mash up of my Raw and Smackdown stages that are on my CC since it is a combined show.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    u/shogey edits that i did ( All Images Belong To u/shogey )

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Universe Mode Set Up - The Settings (Part 1 of 8)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Before I begin, let me start by saying that my way of doing things is not the only way. There are things in this tutorial (and the seven that will follow) that I do, but you may not. There are also things that I don't do, which you may find works for you. I'm not Fred Durst, it's not my way or the high way. What works for you, is how you should set things up. But, because I am working on making my Universe Mode into a YouTube series that has the look and feel of an actual WWE program, I have things that I'm doing that you may not want to do. With all that said, let's get into this shall we?

    So you're on YouTube one day, watching the great work that channels such as Delzinsky, Element Games, or whatever your favorite one is, and you think "This is awesome! I wanna try!". Good! You've completed phase one of step one, which is getting motivation. Now it's on to step 2, which is the hardest step to take out of them all... Setting up the Universe Mode. In this tutorial, I will walk you through the process of getting your game settings right for what I call "Broadcasted Shows".

    First and foremost, you're going to need WWE 2k19 or 2k20. I use 19, because it's great and still has support. 20 is too buggy for me, but plenty of people don't have those bugs. If you don't have them, or if you just prefer 20, then by all means use it. Now that the obvious is out of the way, you're going to want to load up your 2k of choice and head over to the options tab, and start with Gameplay.

    In here, you'll want to set the difficulty to whatever you feel will help you be able to control the pacing of the match. For me, I will admit that I'm most comfortable on the normal difficulty. You will also want to turn on Simulation, turn Reversal Limits off, injuries off, automatic Rope Breaks off, All Run-Ins off, and make sure Automatic Updates are on. Everything else in this screen is your choice. If you want ECW, turn blood on. If you want to make it family friendly, turn blood off. If you're like me, and want to use blood only when the story calls for it, turn it off and then back in whenever you need the blood.

    From here, you'll want to go to the Match Settings, still under Options tab. In here, you'll find settings for HUDs, Prompts, Camera Cuts/Shakes, Replays, etc. This is where the presentation aspect comes into play, but this also why having a comfortable difficulty setting is crucial. How can you work the match properly if you're losing to computer controlled Zack Ryder in under 3 seconds, while using Big Show? Anyway, for my style, which again is to best mimic what you see in TV as possible, you'll want to turn off the following: Superstar HUD, Fatigue, Control Help & Match Rating HUD, Reversal Prompt, Replay, Post Match Replay, Run-In/Breakout HUD, Display Referee Counts, and Watermarks (This last one is optional).

    From here, we'll go to game balancing. In here, you'll want to set the sliders to what works for you. For me, I like my matches to be as King's Road as possible (A Popular Japanese style) while having a bit of Strong Style (Another Japanese Style). Because of this, I am always in here as often as possible. But for this tutorial, I'm going to suggest two things. First, raise Special Moves Strength to 75-90 (Balancing 1 Tab) and raise Finisher Reversal to (75-80). This helps you really drive home that Special Moves are... well... special! And second, lower Squash Match Rate to 30-40. This helps you be able to get those awesome NXT Takeover style matches, but also doesn't completely eliminate those Curt Hawkins style matches.

    Next up, we're going to the Target Settings. In this menu, you'll want to put all player controlled targets to Manual, turn indicators off, and turn on the Manager, Teammate, and/or Referee targets as you see fit. For me, I have all three of these on, because I like control. That was painless right? Well the next one is even more painless.

    Finally, we'll be going to Audio. In this setting, you'll be able to adjust everything from commentary to music. If you're planning on using a capture card, and then upload to YouTube, you'll want to lower Music to about 5-10. That way you can lower your chances of copyright strikes. If you're on Console, music is automatically disabled when uploading to YouTube, so don't worry about that. As for Commentary and Ring Announcers, it's up to you if you want those on or off. I hate WWE video game commentary outside of SVR 07 and 08, so off they go. I also don't particularly like the Ring Announcer, simply because I use Championships and Superstars with names that don't have audio in the game. If you're using Championships/Superstars that have audio, leave the Ring Announcer on! Side note, turning both off lets you be able to do your own commentary, which can help a lot. As for Environment, I leave that turned on, but I lower it to 65. That way, it's not too overbearing in my headset. If you don't plan on using a headset, then leave it maxed out. And that's it for the Settings changes!

    Now, I already know the questions coming. Why did we do all of this? Well it's simple, I like having my stuff as Broadcast Ready as possible. This is the best way to do that. If I ever wanted to live stream an event, this allows me to do just that, without people ever really knowing if I'm controlling the characters or not... Unless they see me pick the characters, which they won't because I'll have the show edited already and just doing live commentary! If you don't like the idea of having no HUD or prompts, by all means leave them on. A lot of people do. It won't hurt the experience too much, but these are my personal preferences. So that about does it for part one. I have 7 more that will be released in the future, so be sure to be on the look out for that.

    But before I go, let's open up some discussion, that may or may not cover a future topic. Do you like playing as the heel (bad guy) or the face (good guy)? Personally I like the heel, especially when doing Universe Mode. Why? Well, if I told you, you wouldn't need my next installment, and I'm going to milk these babies!

    submitted by /u/dangerousygo
    [link] [comments]

    NOW available on WWE2K19 for XboxOne EVOLVE World Championship! Plate logos - @OmegamanX44. Search tags: #Evolve, #World, #Heavyweight or Creator Tag: OmegaNXT44

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Pounce Preview - feedback welcome

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    New look for The Militia. Action Jackson, Hammer & Kurt King.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Now that has to hurt. Love how they have made the flames look so much better.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    WWE 2K14 DLC

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Since you can't pay and download the DLC for WWE 2K14 anymore, is there an alternate method to access it? Xbox 360 European if possible please.

    submitted by /u/kezza2k1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment