• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    WWE Games - Giving Jinder Mahal as world champion a 2nd chance in my universe mode. Can’t lie, guy looks really legit IMO.

    WWE Games - Giving Jinder Mahal as world champion a 2nd chance in my universe mode. Can’t lie, guy looks really legit IMO.


    Giving Jinder Mahal as world champion a 2nd chance in my universe mode. Can’t lie, guy looks really legit IMO.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Some of the best moments of the main event of my first PPV in the 1995-1996 Universe Mode: WWF In Your House 1!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    If anyone is interested, I made an NXT Seth Rollins Attire on Xbox CC. Hash tags are Seth Rollins, NXT and 2012.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Next up: NXT arena with current graphics package.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that loved The Brian Kendrick's 2K18 character model and entrance? Always ended up being a midcard championship contender in my Universe Mode saves.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    New TNA Impact Arena!!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    All my CAWs in WWE 2K20 on Xbox so far. Everything except Thatcher, Stone, Scarlett and Cryme Tyme are up on CC. Still working on them and a few others��

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Decided to do the ROH Championships with different title designs. Credit to both amazing creators Shogey and Simon Welf. The World Heavyweight and World Tag Team belongs to Simon and the Women’s, Jr. Heavyweight, & Television to Shogey.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Aleister Black vs Johnny Gargano - NXT Championship 2k19. Sometimes the ai sims some cool shit

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    After Rollins successful defense against Ricochet, Ziggler makes it clear he is next.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    UPDATE: I now have enough Sami Zayn's for a full Sami Zayn Chamber

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I am loving the image uploader on 2k19. Can’t believe It took me this long. Revised the mask to look more like Brandon Lee. “The Crow” inspired Finn Balor Demon Alt attire live on Xbox CC - xUndeRadaRx

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    BROOOOOOOO!!!! Almost done with “The Original Bro” Matt Riddle!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    People with original CAW universes - how do you do it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    One thing I've always wanted to to do with any WWE game is create a promotion of original characters and play through the universe with my own storylines in my head. I've always begun creating characters, maybe getting to 4 or 5, and then giving up. Those 5 then become useless as you can't build a promotion with numbers like that. Every so often I get super motivated and create someone new and intend to finally carry on but I never do. Maybe I'm not creative or I've never had the time before but now my college has finished for the summer and I'm still quarantining, this is probably the most time I'll get and it'll help fill the empty space I spend just doing nothing.

    People who have a universe of original CAWS, I envy you and my question is, how? Do I need to be more patient with the creation process? Did you begin by having a mix of original and real wrestlers until your original roster was large enough? I don't know. If anyone has any tips or advice, please throw them my way.

    submitted by /u/AfternoonSharp
    [link] [comments]

    Bob Backlund applying the Crossface Chickenwing on Bret "The Hitman" Hart in a submission match. Backlund had issued a challenge to Hart on RAW and said he was going to make everyone who represented this "New Generation" submit to his deadly hold.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Slow Referees in 2K19 and 2K20

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Anyone notice how it takes ages for refs to get into position for 3 counts? I get they have to get into position to see the wrestlers shoulders but fuck me they take forever

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Alright everyone, my finalized up-to-date Halloween Havoc arena is 100% complete and uploaded to Xbox CC for 2k19. Hope you all enjoy! I spent 2 hours redoing it from scratch tonight so that I could upload for you all. [ xUndeRadaRx ] #halloween havoc

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of my NXT roster? Trying to go for an indy kind of look if you couldn’t tell.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    NXT

    Teams The Club 1. Luke Gallows 2. Karl Anderson 3. AJ Styles

    The Kings of Wrestling 1. Kassius Ohno 2. Cesaro

    Monster Express 1. Akira Tozawa 2. Apollo Crews 3. Ricochet

    Moustache Mountain 1. Trent Seven 2. Tyler Bate

    The Sami & Kevin Show 1. Kevin Owens 2. Sami Zayn

    The Undisputed Era 1. Kyle O'Reilly 2. Bobby Fish 3. Adam Cole 4. Roderick Strong

    The Viking Raiders - Champions 1. Ivan 2. Erik

    NXT Championship Division 1. Adam Cole 2. AJ Styles 3. Aleister Black 4. Andrade 5. Drew McIntyre 6. Finn Balor 7. Johnny Gargano 8. Keith Lee 9. Robert Roode 10. Samoa Joe 11. Seth Rollins - Champion 12. Shinsuke Nakamura 13. Tommaso Ciampa

    NXT North American Championship Division 1. Daniel Bryan 2. EC3 3. Eric Young 4. Harper 5. Humberto Carrillo 6. Jaxson Ryker 7. Matt Riddle 8. Mike Kanellis - Champion 9. Ricochet 10. Roderick Strong 11. Shane Thorne

    NXT Cruiserweight Championship Division 1. Cedric Alexander 2. Drew Gulak 3. Gran Metalik 4. Mark Andrews 5. Noam Dar 6. Pete Dunne - Champion 7. Tony Nese

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti-Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    NWA

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    After Jeff Cobb wins his first match in 5 weeks, Suzuki offers Cobb a spot in his newly debuted SUZUKI-GUN. What will his choice be?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    These are my titles for my SVR universe. (list of names in comments)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    WWE Smackdown on Fox arena close replica - live on Xbox CC 2k19 - xUndeRadaRx #smackdown

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Three Faces of Sami Zayn

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment