• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    WWE Games - It’s only May in my Universe but I already know who I want to retire Taker at Mania... thought about what weird outfit I could give him to antagonize. Introducing: Velveteen ‘98

    WWE Games - It’s only May in my Universe but I already know who I want to retire Taker at Mania... thought about what weird outfit I could give him to antagonize. Introducing: Velveteen ‘98


    It’s only May in my Universe but I already know who I want to retire Taker at Mania... thought about what weird outfit I could give him to antagonize. Introducing: Velveteen ‘98

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Dope Visuals

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    So I played the 2K19 story recently after learning that the Buzz and Cole podcast in 2K20 is based on characters from the previous MyCAREER. The moment Cole Quinn and Barron Blade show up, I quickly noticed that they are based on the template characters from the SVR games LMAO!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    The mystery team in the AEW World Tag Team Championship Tournament has been revealed!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Simmed the fastest non squash match I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Now showing: The Last Shot! (Logo by u/Shogey)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    What do you think of this attire I made for someone else?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Hollywood John’s search for new members of his nWo continues. He went to somebody he has a long history with, a locker room leader, someone who knows what it means to wear the black and white. The next member of the nWo is...the Big Show!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    The Top 1% put The Animal back in his cage to retain.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Took a break from disney ... made my version of a new NWO (I edited Owen's shirt a little more than the others)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    How this Look to yall?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Custom Raw, Smackdown, and NXT logos for custom arenas.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Made these to overhaul my Universe Mode, figured that I'd share them.

    Raw

    Smackdown

    NXT

    submitted by /u/gameplaynation
    [link] [comments]

    Need help naming this guy, hardcore indie dude, inspired by New Jack partially

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Fan favourites/real life top guys who are jobbers in your universe

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I keep records, and due to who I wanted to push, I've ended up with Daniel Bryan having a 0-5 record, Rey Mysterio 1-5, Roderick Strong 0-4 and over on Smackdown Ricochet on a 1-4-1 record.

    I'm worried that I'm going to do the same with Bray Wyatt and Finn Balor as whilst they're both 2-3, I have nothing for them, although Wyatt is still Bray - I still have the Fiend to drop back on.

    Is anyone else jobbing out real life stars or traditional fan favourites?

    submitted by /u/dazzah88
    [link] [comments]

    Early WIP of AEW’s Jimmy Havoc! Cheeks are a bit puffy need to work on the face morph but happy this far.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Decided to do a realistic BCW universe with all the in game BCW arenas and realistic original CAWs. This is one if BCW's biggest stars "Swole Johnson" a former bodybuilder, Standing at only 5'9" he makes up for it in strength and athletic ability.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Universe mode crashing

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Would appreciate any feedback. So I've got the latest update of 2k20 and it is constantly crashing when I go into universe mode to play a match one or two matches might be fine but today I try to load into my match with the young bucks vs mr Anderson and dolph ziggler but it crashes every time, I need internet to stream on twitch any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Barnesyy12
    [link] [comments]

    Second time I’ve ever made a character based on myself and the fist ever time I’ve used a face scan. For my attire and look I was going for the “simple but affective” approach but anything you think I should maybe add to the attire?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Immortals Reigns Mod.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Almost there

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Xia Li by BadGamerX23

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Messing around with the Tron glitch and almost got it to a "TV Studio" Feel... I just cant remove the ferns while using the glitch... Damn it Lol

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    How do you know if a superstar is injured in 2k20

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I'm trying to injure a custom super star on my universe mode I did all the steps but no cutsce plays and I'm still able to use him despite his silver body

    submitted by /u/memesforsinglepeople
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment