• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    WWE Games - I used up all my layers creating this NXT arena and I think it's been worth it.

    WWE Games - I used up all my layers creating this NXT arena and I think it's been worth it.


    I used up all my layers creating this NXT arena and I think it's been worth it.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Ported an old WWE 2K Suicide mod I made to WWE 2K19 today. Loving the result

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    You Like ?!?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Amazing counter

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    One mistake is all it takes, against Angle...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    The newest member of the nWo is someone with unlimited potential, as Big Match John has picked a guy who he sees as a future World Champion. The nWo welcomes the Velveteen Dream! - - S/O to @daveLFC-ynwa for the great attire available on CC for PS4!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    WWE WOMEN’S UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP. Available now on WWE2K20 CC for XBOX. #WOMEN’S #UNITED STATES #CFCDANBROWN76. Credit to u/simonwelf for plate designs which I have edited and enhanced.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    WCW on ESPN+ Custom Group The Kliq PSN:KingSlaYerBeast (logos in coments)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    For those who are still in WWE 2K19, I made an Edge Wrestlemania 36 Attire : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAAxpAA55ls&feature=youtu.be

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    AEW doesn't exist. WCW is now the largest company having also bought AAA. NWA is the come back competitor.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Adam Cole is SET in my 2k19 universe

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out if a move exists

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it isn't. My CAW does a northern lights bomb as a finisher in 2k19 and it glitched the other day into what looked like a devastating move. I am trying to find out if I can replicate it. It glitched so instead of picking up the opponent in a NL hold, it put them on my wrestlers shoulders, similar to an Argentine back breaker, but the opponent was on their side with their back to my head. Then my wrestler fell to the side slamming the opponent off like a Burning Hammer or DVD. I made a highlight video of it but I have no idea how to pull the video off (Xbox).

    It looked really cool and I have been trying to find a real move that looks similar that I can use. Thanks for any suggestions or ideas you might have.

    submitted by /u/usdsquare
    [link] [comments]

    my plans for bray wyatt

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    WWE Games Commentary

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Currently playing 2K20 and one of my favorite things about it is the commentary, I have a rivalry with EC3 and Batista and one of the cutscenes, Byron Saxton is getting too excited about the match, and Michael Cole goes, "Byron I swear to God, if you touch me again I'm going to punch you right in the face"

    Didn't even start the match, had to pause it from where I was laughing so hard, what are some good lines of commentary from any of the games that you all liked or thought was hilarious.

    submitted by /u/CamoLantern
    [link] [comments]

    WrestleMania 25

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Been playing through SYM and HCTP's Season modes recently, I wish we had newer wrestling games featuring these RPG style story modes with branching paths, they're a ton of fun. Here are my characters Mika and Leo in their first midcard title runs in SYM and HCTP respectively.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    nWo Universe Mode - NEW MEMBER INBOUND!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Hey yo! So far in Big Match John's rebirth of the nWo, we have:

    Hollywood John Cena; Finn Balor; Keith Lee; Big Show and the Velveteen Dream.

    Tomorrow, however, the nWo will be announcing it's first female member! This is going to be...as promised...a company-wide takeover!

    See you all tomorrow 🤘

    submitted by /u/loveabledonuts94
    [link] [comments]

    Updated FinJuice Entrance +Finishers

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Aleister upon getting Fallaway Slammed by Tyson T-Bone...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    My New Universe Mode Coming Shortly

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Dancing Pallbearer make WWE debut

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    could you guys give me some feedback on this video that i made showing off the first part of my storyline

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Any fix for weird hair glitches? Not the floating one

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I just picked up 2K20 on sale and I've been making some attires.

    Everything was going great until I got to Trish Stratus - her entrance attire hair is all squished at the top of her head, I guess the game thinks she's still wearing her default entrance hat? Is there any way to get around this?

    submitted by /u/BasicThuganomics
    [link] [comments]

    More Attitude Era Action, HHH vs Viscera IC Title Match and a new community poll to decide who will face Regal at the next PPV for the Title, be sure to take part! ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    WCW on ESPN+ Custom Attire Chad Gable PSN:KingSlaYerBeast (logos in coments)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment