• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    WWE Games - Addressing the Possibility of 2K21 Being Cancelled and Justin Leeper

    WWE Games - Addressing the Possibility of 2K21 Being Cancelled and Justin Leeper


    Addressing the Possibility of 2K21 Being Cancelled and Justin Leeper

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    This topic has been discussed already, but it was a relatively long time ago and there's been enough talk lately to warrant a new post.

    First of all, a reminder that Justin Leeper aka ViolentLee is not a reliable source and his content has been banned from the subreddit for a long time. He passes off his experience as a storyline writer from a decade ago along with common sense as insider information on 2K, a company he does not and has never had affiliation with.

    Secondly, with the Corona Virus pandemic, a lot of games are being postponed. If something as big as The Last of Us Part II, a game that's had years of development is delayed, it's obvious that a niche yearly-release like WWE 2K21 is likely to be delayed as well or outright cancelled.

    There is no insider information about a cancellation, just common sense during a chaotic time.

    If you wish to discuss the possibility of 2K21 being cancelled, you may do so in this thread until there's confirmation from 2K one way or the other.

    submitted by /u/W_T_D_
    [link] [comments]

    You better recognize!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Petition to keep WWE 2K19 servers up until WWE's next game comes out.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Anyone else get this glitch? Charlotte with NXT Women's title seems to change to the Light Heavyweight plate with NXT Women's design.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Chris Sabin V2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Mortal Kombat’s Shinnok. His attires are based off his Armageddon outfits.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    This brings me great joy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    So trying to make a stage for a NWA AEW SuperBrawl PPV and I can’t decide which stage I like better. Top one is all HD, but looks a bit boring, bottom one is really cool but logos came in looking like shit. Which do you guys think looks better?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    John Cena left paralyzed after Taz breaks his neck in championship bout

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I don't usually make an original stable, but... Here comes Mascaras del Mal!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    NOW RE-uploaded on WWE2K20 for XboxOne “The Best Bout Machine” Kenny Omega! Search tags: #Kenny, #Omega, #AEW or Creator Tag: OmegamanX44. Face texture - @RaVeN_1515; Attire logos - @Defract, @RegularGrandpa, @rjvicich, @8899J0EY, & myself; Moveset - FalconsFan1215

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    After a hard-fought match, Harper & Tommaso Ciampa at NXT TakeOver: Chicago, Johnny Gargano & Ricochet have captured the NXT Tag Team Titles! (BTW, they're obviously faces)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    ANDRADE STABLE

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Need an idea for a stable for Andrade in Wwe2k20 Universe mode based upon an idea of either a Latino World Order or LIJ WWE

    submitted by /u/ConPatt29
    [link] [comments]

    Playing WWE2K19: Universe Mode

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    NWA World Tag Team Championship 2013-2016 Render

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    In case anybody wants to use this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Testing new areas?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Building a cross-brand universe... looking for some suggestions (very long..)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Building a cross-brand universe... looking for some suggestions (very long..)

    Hey guys. I'm doing some kinda crazy cross-brand promotion. I've got people from WWE, NWA, iMPACT, MLW & AEW at the moment. Looking for some more but I will get to that... I tweaked some things, though.. but basically I'm splitting the roster between two brands at the moment and I think it'll be 3 brands because the two I've got are pretty huge. First I'll explain a bit...

    I'm going to let each of the brands have matches "on TV" to swap the belts, but only by those within the actual promotion plus 2-5 others, depending on how many I have from that promotion for that belt. For example the NWA belt currently only has a few options on the roster so I'll probably either do a round-robin kind of thing or whatever. Basically have the set guys, then rotate who has "earned" a spot.

    On monthly PPVs, I'm going to have the championships from each show. For example if I called it SWP (silly wrestling promotion) and one brand was called Guts (the other Glory.. for example), then the GUTS belt in each category would be challenged during monthly PPVs and so would the GLORY belts.

    Every three months, then, there'd be a larger PPV where the championship in each of the categories that exist in both brands would be challenged. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense.

    Every month there's a GUTS PPV and a GLORY PPV. The GUTS PPV challenges GUTS championships and the GLORY PPV challenges GLORY championships. Every three months is a GUTS & GLORY championship for an "overall" victory.

    Here are the current rosters that I've got:

    https://preview.redd.it/zp6fgv1t7xs41.png?width=948&format=png&auto=webp&s=46436cc0122929ee1145feed83a43f801a9fda47

    The tag teams look a bit weird, I know, considering some of them no longer exist, and I may have some names in the wrong place because it's been about a year since I was able to get into all the promotions. It looks like I have about 25-30 slots remaining and I'm definitely planning to add Rich Swann, Willie Mack & Sami Callihan -- just forgot to put them on this list. So let's say 25 slots remaining.

    What I'd like is, first of all, 3-4 people from The Bullet Club. I'm not sure who is important enough, to be honest, but I assume Jay White would be the singles guy ? Maybe ? Who would be tag ? Any insight would be great.

    Second, I'd like to get some more women's tag teams since right now it doesn't look nearly as interesting, given that it's about 1/3 the size of the men's. Should I do a Miyu Yamashita + Yuka Sakazaki since they are in the same promotion in Japan? What other women's tag teams exist? Sorry, I'm only aware of (limited) WWE & the non-existing AEW women's tag teams. Any other options to add 2-3 more women's tag teams would be great.

    Third, any other members from NJPW that I ought to add?

    Fourth, and the one I know the least about, are there any solid wrestlers from ROH that I could add to my roster?

    ...anybody else that you guys know of that I should add? Do I absolutely need to bring in the people I like from AEW (Jericho, Kris Statlander, Darby Allin, MJF--could be a great leader for the heel stable I'm mentioning below--and Hikaru Shida?)

    Any watchers of Stardom have some names that absolutely belong alongside the ladies I've got on my list? If I bring Yuka & Miyu then should I also have Riho? Who else belongs here in terms of joshi?

    If it becomes necessary to make some cuts, who do you guys suggest to get rid of? I'm definitely not going to cut the OWE guys, but right now they don't exist and I'd have to make them, so they may not even "make the cut" in the first place -- much like Matt Hart.

    I do have a bit of an idea for just a little bit of a story to follow this Universe. The Von Erich's won't actually start with the rest, but will eventually filter in now and then but in a SURPRISE move, they will get a stable together with the two brothers and others (whom I don't know just yet) and basically take over by winning all the belts on both shows, both the GUTS belts and GLORY belts. Then they'll take the GUTS & GLORY belts as well....then dump them, claiming they are bringing back the heritage of the WCCW. Actually, maybe I'll have The Young Bucks win the tag belt & have them suddenly announce they're secretly part of the WCCW and dump the GUTS or GLORY tag belts. Whatever.. it's what's on my mind at the moment. Anyway, whatever I name the Von Erich group will then "control" the belts, only allowing those they deem "worthwhile" to hold the new WCCW belts, which would replace, basically, all the belts, so they'd basically control the promotion. They will, once in awhile, "show mercy" and allow a member of a rival faction to challenge, but they're gonna be super heels & ensure the opposing faction loses via heel tactics. Until someone fails at doing their job during the match for the absolute #1 title and the "face" gets the pin, which will slowly force the faction to crumble. This particular story will likely need to cross 2-3 years but will eventually consolidate all the various belts (MLW, iMPACT, then GUTS, GLORY, etc.) to something more manageable and I can then create new replacements for the WCCW which will, of course, disappear along the way...only leaving one of the undercard belts to be called WCCW championship....which of course could lead to it being tossed around other promotions hither and thither, but that might give it some authenticity and notoriety along the way so if I had the patience for a much-extended Universe, that could prove a valuable story to touch on in the future.

    So that is what I've got in terms of wrestlers & stories. I'd like to separate the above into 2 (maybe 3) brands and within these categories:

    https://preview.redd.it/ldau9kqvdxs41.png?width=694&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0b5df96b0d2023d5a5bb04719fb9738c291d470

    I'm not really fully sure how to categorize most of the people on the roster I've selected, nor probably those of people you guys might suggest, so any comments regarding where to place certain individuals would also be incredibly appreciated.

    GUTS & GLORY are not final names, I just came up with them while writing this to make it easier to explain...but since I can actually use the GUTS & GLORY as an overall name, I might keep it since it works. Any opinion on that is also welcome.

    And if you've managed to read the whole thing, and if you even manage to help me with categorizing the rosters, I am very thankful.

    EDIT: What I might do is use the GUTS / GLORY and GUTS & GLORY as the replacements for the WCCW belts which themselves are heel'd replacements of... what.. the original belts?

    submitted by /u/koreawut
    [link] [comments]

    My new decked out arena for my Universe Mode (SO to u/SexyBacon490 for these logos)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Custom attire bug

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I was trying to make a new attire for my character in my player and created a attire so what happened is I used sasha's boots and covered up her name so I could put my own logo there but after I play a couple matches the logo square I used to cover her name goes white again anyone have this happen to them ?

    submitted by /u/Mikes731
    [link] [comments]

    AEWs Pirate Princess

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Best WWE 2K19 Created Wrestlers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I just bought wwe 2k19 because 2k20 is a mess, what are the unmissable CAWs?

    submitted by /u/Goikoetxea
    [link] [comments]

    Jeff Hardy sending a message to Christian.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I need a name for them, thoughts?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    My Favorite arena on my Game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment