• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    WWE Games - Did a new Universe where Vince steps down and Triple H takes over... Giving Ric Flair NXT to run (Got all the images from u/Shogey)

    WWE Games - Did a new Universe where Vince steps down and Triple H takes over... Giving Ric Flair NXT to run (Got all the images from u/Shogey)


    Did a new Universe where Vince steps down and Triple H takes over... Giving Ric Flair NXT to run (Got all the images from u/Shogey)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Remade my AEW Dark arena, and think this is way better than what I had as the first stage. Anyways let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Radiohead: HCTP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Yowie Wowie!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Most flammable tables of all time

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    My RAW is WAR / SmackDown! Universe Roster

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Catching Flies...In His Mouth...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Anyone else decided to switch attires of rivals for a bit of fun?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Alright! Black Cat inspired Liv Morgan Attire now up on CC. Tags are “Liv Morgan” “Black Cat” “Marvel” and yes she has a face mask in her entrance

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    He’s dead

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    See you in hell Seth ;)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    IMO the Most Necessary Addition to WWE 2K21

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Real. Stables.

    It's frustrating having to select 5 people for each "faction" I create. There are more than 5 people in the NWO, Bullet Club, CHAOS, Suzuki Gun, The Elite, DX, The Corporate Ministry, Los Ingobernables (both Mexican and De Japón) and the most feared and respected faction in wrestling history, Aces and Eights.

    I had to cut X PAC from DX. I had to limit Bullet Club to the OC, Finn Balor and Bad Luck Fale. I wanted a Suzuki Gun that included Brock Lesnar, so I had to cut the mysterious and enigmatic junior heavyweight, Dookie.

    I want the faction limit increased to at least 20 people. This has to be easier to implement than an entirely new GM mode. I know that Yukes and 2K have given up on this series years ago, but it would be really cool to be able to divide my entire roster into factions. Like feuding clans or Italians.

    I think this is a great and relatively easy idea to implement. I'm gonna write my name with my nose. Demoyyous jacks I'm

    submitted by /u/Darfeeling
    [link] [comments]

    Did a few improvements to my Black Cat inspired Liv Morgan attire, now what do y’all think?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Survivor Series '00 - #PROJECTATTITUDE

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    This game wasn’t bad at all when it comes to gameplay & graphics. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 for the PSP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Tiger crew preview

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Whitch showcase would you prefer for the next game?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I would prefer the rise of nxt but they all are great

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/epicguy1052
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah I'm bored

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Haven't played since svr 08, I have some questions about Universe Mode

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hello !

    Like the title says, I haven't played a wwe game since svr 2008 and his GM mode. I wanted to play a GM like mode with a current roster and so i tried 2k's universe mode.

    There is 1 thing I have a lot of trouble with, and it's the fact that, after doing my personal draft and assigned superstars to my 3 majors show, they still aren't sorted by brand ?? So, when i'm booking a match on my NXT show, I still get the full list of superstars instead of those only from NXT, it's super anoying, like, is there somthing i'm missing ? Because if I have to remember each superstar from each brand or if I have to scroll between 100 superstars instead of 30, it will quickly become anoying..

    Hopefully there is a way or somthing i'm missing,

    Thanks for your answers ! :)

    submitted by /u/Isyllis
    [link] [comments]

    A tag team with Velveteen Dream I made awhile ago called Hyperion. I even had us go through this weird Symbiote Alter Ego phase at one point.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    2K Original versions of my MyPlayers! Available now on PS4! Tags: Tubasplat, Myplayer, DLC

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Wrestlemania Locker Code coming?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    WWE 2K20: WWE SUMMERSLAM RESULTS!!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    2K19 - Can't upload certain arenas to CC (Xbox)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I'm trying to upload a few arenas to CC in 2K19 but the ones I want to upload aren't showing up in the selection. They're all arenas I've made myself and they all only use images I uploaded.

    Any way around this? I'd rather not have to use shows because I only have 5 slots in Arenas and Shows and trying to balance 8 uploads between the two.

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment