• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    WWE Games - NXT Heavyweight, Tag Team, and Woman's Championships what you guys think? Orginal designs from u/simonwelf MLW Championship set

    WWE Games - NXT Heavyweight, Tag Team, and Woman's Championships what you guys think? Orginal designs from u/simonwelf MLW Championship set


    NXT Heavyweight, Tag Team, and Woman's Championships what you guys think? Orginal designs from u/simonwelf MLW Championship set

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    I love TLC spots

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    My first attempt at a re-design of the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship, inspired by u/SimonWelf, not crazy about the side plates. Thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Edge Caw + NJPW-ish WWE IC Title = Awesome

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    WWE 12 - Why won't the Road Warriors and Demolition piss off?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I was playing some Universe Mode on WWE 12 for a bit of nostalgia, and the game CONSTANTLY makes tag matches between Demolition and the Road Warriors instead of matches between people who are actually on Raw and SmackDown.

    It's happened for weeks on end and it's getting kind of annoying. I've taken the retro tag titles off both teams, removed them all as rivals, and moved them to every brand except Raw and SmackDown, yet they still get booked every week. I know WWE 12 is a proper dead game, but does anyone know how to fix this? 😂

    submitted by /u/TrueDeadBling
    [link] [comments]

    Slight redo of my concept WrestleMania 37 arena with the official logo that was revealed today uploaded to PS4 CC; tags: WRESTLEMANIA, 37, CONCEPT

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    u/Hexhellfire does it again... I had an Idea and he executed it perfectly... Ill drop images later when I get home

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Tournament Bracket For My Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:38 PM PST

    The barricade refused to sell

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Designs originally from u/simonwelf but I just figured I played with them a little how you guy feeling about the NXT World Heavyweight Championship?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Merry Christmas credit u/HexHellfire

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    AEW Tag

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    2K20 screwed until next patch

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    I know there's a lot of others who have this problem. Since the last patch 1.07 everytime I play a match all wrestlers start with red health.

    This happens in both play mode and Universe. I've heard it happens when you do any sort of customisation on the wrestlers. This can be changing crowd reaction or payback abilities, or possibly even something else.

    Problem for me I've customised/edited most of my roster! Only way I can see to fix this is delete all of my save data and start from scratch completely. Unless there is a way to reset all roster to default?

    2K need to release patches on a much more regular basis and acknowledge the problems with the game rather than ignore us.

    I really hope they get zero pre-orders for the next game...

    submitted by /u/dazzler81
    [link] [comments]

    Preview of “The Villain” Marty Scurll! Credit to @Defract for the face/body textures. Created the others myself. Not sure about the plague doctor alt attire just yet. Still some work to do but I’m liking where it’s headed!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    AEW TV

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    I’ve been getting a lot of follow up from yesterday’s preview of Ilja Dragunov, so here’s a progress report. Did some face tweaking, added an attire (there’s a logo on his trunks in the back), fine tuned the hair a little more (lots left to do there), and just made some overall adjustments. Enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Money in the Bank Match

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    If I change the match table from an 8 man ladder match to a 6 man ladder match at MITB, will the game automatically set up the MITB briefcase match as a 6 man? Or does it have to be 8 man

    submitted by /u/dazzah88
    [link] [comments]

    Sepentico now on PS4 WWE2K20 (with confirmed working logos) endorsed by the man uh I mean snake himself.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    I don't know if anybody needs just the Lion logo for New Japan but here's a gold one for various belts and such.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Survivor Series '16

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Need A Few Testers On XBOX...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    ...To download the latest arena I uploaded (Survivor Series 2016) & let me know if everything downloads OK. I'm about to do a mass upload & need to make sure all is well.

    submitted by /u/AutisticPretzel
    [link] [comments]

    Another day another problem

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Does anyone know solutions for the glitch were the person you play as start off with zero health/stamina to start the match.

    submitted by /u/smapo211
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment