• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    WWE Games - I’d say I regret making this, but I’d be lying.

    WWE Games - I’d say I regret making this, but I’d be lying.


    I’d say I regret making this, but I’d be lying.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Fun fact: since the video game cartridge and cassette tape are listed as chairs, you can place your opponent's head & leg in them like a normal chair

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    My First game I played when I was little

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I'm probably biased, but I think my custom US title looks great on Kurt Angle

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Is it possible to do a tournament on a PPV in 2K19?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I understand this is a probably a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find an answer for it yet. Recently I've been thinking of doing an NWA-themed Universe Mode for 2K19 so I was thinking of having one of the PPVs be the Crockett Cup, but then I realized that unless I could do a tournament on the PPV itself, I would only be able to do the finals of the tournament.

    So is there anyway you can do something like the Dusty Rhodes Classic on a PPV in 2K19 or is it impossible?

    submitted by /u/ryanm1145
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have any words for this botch

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Reimagine of WWE World Tag Team Championship '02-'10

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Seth Rollins '20 | Hashtags: SETH ROLLINS,MESSIAH | (PS4) |

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:22 AM PST

    pretty cool monday night messiah logo i found.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Thanks to the 101 for mention my custom wwe title. On ps4 search for the creator L_AMABILE. Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Best game with create a superstar, story game mode for xbox 360 or ps4?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I haven't played any wrestling games in a long time, i used to love the old smackdown games where you could bring your own insane creations through story modes!

    I'm looking for the best story mode that you can take your own created superstar into for either xbox 360 or ps4, any help greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pen0ss
    [link] [comments]

    WWE Television Championship up on PS4 now!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Question about Promo in Universe Mode in 2k19.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    So my brother has 2k19 for PC. He and I were playing the universe mode with 2 controllers. We can play against each other in the matches but in the promo only one can control the player. The other one will just have to watch. Is there a way that we can do promo against each other instead of doing it against AI?

    submitted by /u/xShadowJRx
    [link] [comments]

    Bringing back the invisible parts glitch

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:07 AM PST

    So I was thinking recently about a way we could get the invisible parts glitch back in 2K20 by reverting the game back to it's 1.01 state,doing what's necessary with the glitch then update the game again. It could be used to update Dakota's hair using the mask with hair on it for example or whatever else really.

    I saw that PS4 patches can be uninstalled if you have the game on disc,delete it,don't connect to the internet and then reinstall it but idk about XB1 or PC. Hopefully one of you brave enough souls will test it.

    Also, 2K should really just break it again so we can do it as it was the best part about the game imo.

    submitted by /u/WOWTANDB
    [link] [comments]

    "The Count", "Maneater" Shayna Baszler!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Would it be possible for somebody to share a caw from PS4 with me on XBOX ONE?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I've seen a couple of them that I must have but the creator is on PS4 and I'm on XBOX ONE I tried contacting them with no response or with no interest in putting it on XBOX. So is there anyway somebody else could download them and share with me or recreate them for me?

    submitted by /u/GoPhukUrslf
    [link] [comments]

    Nick Aldis CAW logos

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    does anyone have a non-glitched Nick Aldis CAW on ps4 to upload or even jus the tights logos?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Wongetron
    [link] [comments]

    Side plates on tag titles

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    How does side plates work on stuff like women's tag titles ? They even work?

    submitted by /u/3b24c
    [link] [comments]

    Mina Shirakawa in WWE 2K19

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I was wondering if someone can create a Mina Shirakawa CAW in WWE 2K19 for the PS4. I tried my hand at creating her but the result leaves much to be desired. So if anyone here can create her, I would sincerely appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/OceanDirections
    [link] [comments]

    NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO CUSTOM MATCHES CRASHING IN UNIVERSE MODE!!!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    After Spending Hours deleting literally everything off of my save (don't worry I have a backup) I realized the issue involves Custom Shows.

    You Must Delete ALL Custom Shows (Not Arenas).

    This so far has allowed me to edit matches in Universe Mode again.

    I've tried creating another custom show after this and it seems to still work so they may be still usable after the patch, but maybe old ones needed to be deleted.

    submitted by /u/VCGames4
    [link] [comments]

    The AEW World Championship is uploaded for those on PC. credit to u/JamesRhustleComedy & u/HexHellfire for the original image of all the plates. I have split these plates into different images so you can upload the images on your platform and have the correct sizes! https://imgur.com/a/xiPMwuB

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    The NXT National Openweight Championship original designs for u/simonwelf figured I complete the Championship pack for you guys for when I rank up but on the other currently on my Universe Mode Isaiah Swerve Scott is Champion after defeating Marty Scurll for the N.A. Championship.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I'm going to be using this in a storyline culminating after Starrcade and I thought maybe some her would like it also.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment