• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    WWE Games - It's Your Universe 2K20 - February 24, 2020

    WWE Games - It's Your Universe 2K20 - February 24, 2020


    It's Your Universe 2K20 - February 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post and discuss what you have been doing with WWE 2K20's Universe Mode. Try to tell us about the most interesting parts of it, not just a list of matches or feuds that are happening!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally the identities of the mystery tag team are revealed to this subreddit, heading into the finals of The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, I present too you...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    [PS4 2K20] WWE VS AEW Worlds Collide arena now available for download. Tags: WORLDS COLLIDE, JZMIA666

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    So it turns out all you have to do to break 2k20 is try to break out of the double championship victory scene

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Jinder Mahal has 2 belly buttons in 2K20. The small things I notice in these games are weird

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

    This is one of those moves that isn't optimal for a proper table spot.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    [MCM] NXT Takeover: Arrival PPV Match Card + Results

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Preview #2 of the 500 downloads bonus attires I’ve added to Kenny Omega when I reupload him later today!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    [MCM] Smackdown presents Tables, Ladders, & Chairs!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    A couple reuploads with new textures now on CC

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Is anyone else having trouble with Ciampa's moveset?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I looked through the search and didn't see any posts about it.

    After the last update, whenever I try to do a heavy grapple, no matter the direction or if I just hold X, he only does a jawbreaker.

    Is anyone else having this issue? In a few matches, I did lighter grapples and his moveset would go back to normal. But I just had two matches involving Ciampa. One where I played as him. Nothing but jawbreakers. The second was against him and when the AI did heavies, still jawbreakers.

    submitted by /u/idonotmath
    [link] [comments]

    SmackDown vs Raw all main menus. Favorite and least favorite?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    2K19’s AI vs AI is entertaining as all hell

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I turned down a bunch of superstar's stats to compliment their main fighting styles. Had a match Kane vs Rey Mysterio and Rey was flying all over the fucking place tornado DDTs in every corner, at one point Kane was down and Rey just started using him as a trampoline. Of course Kane somehow won after catching Rey with a big boot, sidewalk slam + chokeslam. Truly advanced.

    submitted by /u/Donkey_Bong_64
    [link] [comments]

    PS4/2K19 - Continuing my neo-retro universe. 2/4 PPVs for the year are done. Nothing special but it's mine.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Extreme Rules Card.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Don't got the energy to deal with people like this

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Preview #1 of the 500 downloads bonus attires I’ve added to Kenny Omega when I reupload him later today! This is his attire when he tagged with Riho

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Anyone have Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for 360?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    If anyone is down to play that, my gamer tag is JarechoRulez. I'm pretty sure the servers aren't down but please correct me if I am wrong.

    submitted by /u/JarechoRulez
    [link] [comments]

    [MCM] WrestleMania Match Card + Results + Highlights

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    1st ever Dusty Rhodes Classic in my universe

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    So for the first time ever in my universe I will be doing the Dusty Rhodes Classic, the rules are as follow:

    1. 32 Teams will be competing in the first
    2. Current Tag Teams will be in this tournament
    3. New and Old Real Life Tag Teams will also be in this tournament
    4. It will be a single elimination tournament where the winner can get a shot at the Raw, Smackdown, NXT or NXT UK Tag Team Championships.
    5. And the winning team will get there title shot at the Royal Rumble
    submitted by /u/JeriShow22
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K18 Career Mode

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    I'm currently replaying 2K18's career mode (to have a break from 2K20) and oh my days it's a broken mess. The MITB is (for me at least) the hardest match I have ever played on any WWE game. The ladder OMG move you have to do to pass the match ALWAYS gets reversed, the objective are worded horribly, then after that about a month goes by in game with F all happening! Now I know your meant to do side objectives in that time but even they're broken! Sometimes you get one from a woman superstar who challenges you to a match which of course you can't win, and I had an objective from Bray Wyatt where I had to run in on Epico mid match. I did made sure his opponent won, Bray still said I hadn't done it? The fuck?

    Secondly the movement for your character backstage is SO SLOW. Even when you hold down the sprint button it takes forever to move around. I also hate how superstars react to you backstage. I sometimes see my opponents from the same night backstage and after I've slapped them up, they're still friendly to me! I guess kayfabe really is dead.

    It's a solid game but the career mode, Jesus Christ...

    submitted by /u/josher997
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by NewLegacyINC I Made A Goofy/Comedic Universe, so here is the card for Great Balls Of Fire!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:53 PM PST

    �������������� ���������� ������������.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Logo?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Can anyone make a logo that looks like the bullet club logo but it says bulletproof instead, please?

    submitted by /u/Rickarbymadclub
    [link] [comments]

    Monday Night Raw gives way to the final show before WrestleMania

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment