• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    WWE Games - I really hope 2k can take a few notes put of this gem

    WWE Games - I really hope 2k can take a few notes put of this gem


    I really hope 2k can take a few notes put of this gem

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I still have nightmares because of this game. I wake up afraid of everything being in slow motion.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    (PS4) Kacy Catanzaro Available for download in CC now!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Cool sequence between Joey and Darby in my ECW Universe

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Making it look easy

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Found a someone using a good texture as a face tattoo (RichtoFame31330) so I turned it into a face texture and BAM! MJF! Credit to the original creator for the texture and the logos I am using. Still more adjustments need to be made before it’s ready.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    TenCozy by MCPunk79

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Alternate attire menu pose

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hi guys, do you know how I can have an alternate attire set to the same menu pose as the default attires? I can't find it when selecting menu pose and when I click for it to be the default attire, it doesn't do anything

    submitted by /u/lylehumphreys
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone made these for PS4 yet?? If not could someone be a legend and please do it for me?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Yugi Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi by MCPunk79

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Jaxson Ryker - have these games ever included a single person from a stable or tag team before?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Just thinking after downloading ryeedee's exceptional Blake and Cutler and how nice it is to have the Forgotten Sons music/trons in the game because of Ryker, has a situation like this ever occurred in this series before?

    Like, Ryker doesn't even wrestle much does he? I'm not a religious viewer of NXT but as far as I can remember the only time I've actually seen him in wrestling gear is in this game.

    submitted by /u/WorkrateJinder
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor Series '08

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    WWE Backwards Compatible games on Xbox One

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Just as the title says,im wondering if there is any wwe games that are backwards compatible on xbox one

    submitted by /u/Algizauras
    [link] [comments]

    2k18 promo problem?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Recently got ps now and it has 2k18 on it and I've been playing universe and I'm moving the controller into the slot to choose which wrestler I am but I have no actual control during the promo I just watch it. Any help appreciated

    submitted by /u/tunapasta1
    [link] [comments]

    Available to download on PS4 Community Creations-Arcangelo

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    NXT Tag Team And Women's Championship As The ROH Tag Team And WOH Women's Championship

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Updated @theAdamPage preview! New face texture made the world of difference!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    You've got £16 in your PSN wallet...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Do you buy WWE 2k20 for 15.99 or Fire pro wrestling for 11.99? Asking for a friend .. haha

    submitted by /u/rJsGrahaM
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help with CC??

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Can someone please give me the name of a creator with a NJPW arena (for a weekly show on universe mode) where all the logos don't disappear when I go to play it?

    submitted by /u/Age_of_Spades
    [link] [comments]

    In celebration of the 500th download of my Kenny Omega since 2/7/20, I’ll be uploading a new version with his current attire using logos I’ve pieced together from myself, @8899J0EY, and others! Huge thanks to everyone who’s downloaded him! Hope you’re enjoying using him!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I hope in the next game they fix the women.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    When playing as the women, it just feels different, as if it's a different game, and there's one major thing that makes it weird when you're playing as-them.

    THE WAY THEY WALK. If they'd just make it the same as the whey the men walk, it'd be so much better. it's like there pushing their back as forward as possible. It works for a few woman, but for most, it doesn't suit their gimmick.

    submitted by /u/djobiz
    [link] [comments]

    New found respect for 2K19's AI

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Last night I decided to fire up 2K19 for the first time in ages and start prepping for a new Universe run since 20's AI right now just does not do well with how I like to have my gameplay setup which is lower overalls and attributes geared towards each individual's movesets so they have solid strengths and weaknesses.

    I decided to play a test match of Jessicka Havok against Kris Statlander to recreate their AAW title match which I had recently watched. I chose to play as Statlander because I wanted to test out her moveset against a powerhouse like Havok and my god, what transpired can only be described as the equivalent of facing an end game boss on an old school arcade game. No matter what I threw at Havok I just not could win. The first 3 attempts ended with dominate matches from Havok, on the 4th I was able to grind her down with smarter play but eventually she still got that Tombstone but collapsed from fatigue so I thought I had lucked out. How wrong I was, she rolled over and draped her arm over an unconscious Statlander for the 3 count. On my 5th and final attempt I used Statlander's actual tactics from the match of using her range with kicks and running attacks and avoided getting in close which was not easy because Havok just shrugged off a lot of attacks. When I finally got her down ready for the 450 Splash, Statlander was so fatigued that she couldn't climb quick enough and Havok used the ropes to get to her feet and then a big boot to the ankles of Statlander sending her face first off the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring and then dragged her back in for a Tombstone.

    Every match the CPU found an answer to my offensive approach and found a way to get me down so it could take advantage of Havok's ground and pound moves. It was infuriating but in a way that felt good because every match played differently and any time I thought I had it won, it found a way to turn the tables. It's a level of respect I didn't have for the AI previously in 2K19 but every indy match I have replayed during my tests with this setup has been very close to how the actual matches went.

    submitted by /u/TrippzUK
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the "canon" names of Career mode Caws?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I've played the games for who knows how long.

    And after playing 2k20's career mode, I wanted to make all the CAWS that had a story in the games and add them to my Universe roster.

    However I have a hard time remembering if any other CAWS had their names or nicknames said in the story like Red and Tre do in this one.

    The only others I remember are Buzz in 2k19 and Jacob Cass in WWE12

    The Svr10 doesn't have his name said and neither does the one en svr11

    Do any of the career mode characters from 2k15 to 2k18 have a "canon" name?

    submitted by /u/frikideredes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment