• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    WWE Games - Thought I would try and make some extra southpaw guys... I present Deputy How and Sheriff Dee

    WWE Games - Thought I would try and make some extra southpaw guys... I present Deputy How and Sheriff Dee


    Thought I would try and make some extra southpaw guys... I present Deputy How and Sheriff Dee

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Got a 14 day ban for the character. Why?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Fun isn’t something one considers when creative has nothing for you...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Updated NXT LVL PRO Belts.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Don't do it Randy!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Vampire Outfit for Shayna Baszler, that I created for my Southpaw Universe.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Rated RKO make their way down to the ring to defend their titles against the AOP!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Just uploaded some Southpaw Characters to Xbox CC. Haven’t seen much of the actual series so these are based off images and personal preference for attires

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Huge Twitter Thread of Southpaw Regional Wrestling CAWs & Arenas

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Just in time for Valentine's Day St. Valentine's Day Massacre User:ColdHeartUltra PS4

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

    How does this submission work? I don't know what do to when he grabs me

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    PayBack '17

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Edited and Reuploaded the WWE World Tag Team, Universal Tag Team and Cruiserweight championships all up on PS4 CC: tags SIMONWELF, AMANTETHEGOD, WWE Enjoy ������������ look forward to your screenshots

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    What would you rather have?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:33 AM PST

    One show with a ton of belts? (If those belts are treated with a ton of respect and prestige?)

    Brand split? How it is now

    submitted by /u/PurpleScars
    [link] [comments]

    2K20 Universe w/ new patch

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I've been holding off on 2k20 for months now, and just have been playing 2k19. I only use universe mode, and focus on the women. I don't do an all women show, I pretty much only do 1-2 women matches on each show (Raw, NXT, Smackdown), and never use caws or custom championships.

    Should I be fine with glitches/crashes now since I don't really go that deep into edits and the game?

    submitted by /u/skeletwink
    [link] [comments]

    shouldn't this be "The Prodigy" and not "The Prodogy"?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Dan Bandana ready is ready for southpaw regional wrestling

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    WWE 2K20 - Black Canary Moveset Ideas??

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    With the new Payback we got in the Southpaw DLC (WOO - where the player screams) I feel inspired to create a Black Canary inspired wrestler for MyCareer. Does anyone have an existing moveset which would suit Black Canary (mainly martial art types of moves and a lot of kick based ones). I'm on PS4 by the way :)

    What sigs/ finishers do you think would be cool to use too?

    submitted by /u/kcnesme
    [link] [comments]

    I had it too man ( Credit : u/shogey )

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I Can't Play my WWE 2K20 Save on Another PS4

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Hi. I copied my save to a USB stick and put it on another ps4. However, when I boot up 2K20, the game just ignores my save and starts a new save. What's wrong? I hate these 800+mb saves in this series.

    submitted by /u/purelombardi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a tag name for Velveteen dream and keith lee

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I want it to be a alliteration (two words beginging with same letter)

    So far i just have big for keith lee and beautiful for velveteen

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone make me a custom tag team attire on XB1 for the Blissfits?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    #AndNEW "Sanada taking your title is a plus,However ending your streak will be MY Wrestlemania moment goodbye and goodnight BANG!!" Kenny's words after defeating John Cena and becoming the new WWE World Champion, Does Sanada accept Omega's Challenge?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment