• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    WWE Games - I for one do not remember this sequence at Evolution...

    WWE Games - I for one do not remember this sequence at Evolution...


    I for one do not remember this sequence at Evolution...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Screwed up one spot to create another

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Liv Morgan. Superwoman.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Outta nowhere...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    The Fiend sells the last ride like death

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    The ai did a cool thing...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    WrestleMania 29

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    57 downloads away from ranking up and check out the United States Championship with a blue strap not uploaded yet, but what you guys think?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Sometimes this game can look beautiful.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Seen some talk about UFC stuff on the game so figured i would post a short UFC video I made awhile back for fun

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    A Few minor tweaks that could make Universe mode GREAT

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    1. At LEAST... 3v3 Rivalry and 3 way single Rivalry (Would make stables feel more important and 3 way title feuds would be cool and add variety rather than 1v1 every week)

    2. Tournament mode IN UNIVERSE (AGAIN... of all games 2k15 had that option)

    3. "Simplified GM mode" Instead of Money based GM mode use the already ingame star rating system and make it a Ratings based GM mode... (Each match gets a 1-5 star rating adding up to an overall rating for the whole show and the end of the week have a weekly ratings Ranking between the shows.. it would give you a reason to make each match a good one.

    4. A Over/Heat meter (Like the Momentum meter they used to have a few years back) Sloppy low star matches... bad booking... morale etc Leads to Heat (No crowd reaction)... Consistent booking... High rated match... etc Over meter goes up (Loud Pops/Loud Boos)

    5. Belts need a Prestige meter like the Over/Heat meter for player... Successfully defending the title... proper booking... the players over/heat rating all affect the Prestige rating... bounce the title around... bad booking... Prestige goes down

    6. Backstage Promos

    submitted by /u/JamesRhustleComedy
    [link] [comments]

    WIP - Almost have a complete recreation of the LAW logo. If anyone knows the actual font used that would be much appreciated. For the moment though if there are any improvements I could make let me know.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Lacey Evans entrance issue

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Has anyone else had an issue with Lacey's entrance disappearing? I noticed in Universe it kept slipping her entrance so I went to check if something got messed up and when I went into easy creation the screen goes black when I pick her entrance. I tried checking in advanced mode and it doesn't even appear on the list there.

    I've tried validating my game files which didn't work, then I tried reinstalling completely and still it's the same.

    I'm assuming something with my profile save has messed up since I can't find any posts about it being broken. Has anyone else experienced this or know of any possible fixes?

    submitted by /u/TrippzUK
    [link] [comments]

    #ANDNEW NWA National Champion DANIEL Bryan after defeating Nakamura in #NWALosAngeles

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    10 Men from Raw, Smackdown, and NXT will face off in Royal Rumble for brand supremacy. A bonus as the last match standing will gain opportunity for a title of there choosing next week.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Someone on my DA account sent me a note and asked me to create WCW's logo in AEW's logo style so I did. Created aprons and canvases also in AEW's style. Remeber that IF you chose a template wrestling company logo from me in the past I will create aprons and canvases for it.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I'm just say it...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    WWE 2k19 was not a Perfect game... But it is my Favorite game I've ever Played. I'm 34 so i've been through some games in my day but ive put more time into 19' then any game I've ever had (It helps I have insomnia and only need like 3 hours of sleep a night 😂😂😂) But... Yeah... Best Game I ever Played

    submitted by /u/JamesRhustleComedy
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2K20 CAW Requests Xbox One

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Here's a list of CAW's I like to see made and uploaded onto Community Creations on the Xbox One.

    Marvel Comics
    1 Drax
    2 Gamora

    Star Wars
    1 Han Solo (Solo film version)

    Street Fighter
    1 Vega

    submitted by /u/SERGIONOLAN
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I haven't made a logo in a while but here's Friday Night SD

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    The monster takes flight

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Group name

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    What would you guys call Seth Rollins group

    submitted by /u/Psychoxsnowman
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland Arena Request

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    I dont know if I am asking too much but I am doing a wasteland universe mode and I am in need of some PPVs so im wondering if anyone has made any custom arena's or PPVs that would fit the wasteland, I am on PS4 btw. Thanks in advance if anyone takes this request :)

    submitted by /u/RoughRyder23
    [link] [comments]

    How is my caw

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    ‪Bonus preview of the day...2nd member of #LIJ @151012EVIL! Credit for the face texture and future attire logos by @rjvicich. Place holder attire and no hair dye or a thing why. Lots more morphing and tweaking to do! #wwe2k20 #PS4 #PS4share ‬

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment