• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    WWE Games - Someone at 2k must be hungry. (This is in 2k20)

    WWE Games - Someone at 2k must be hungry. (This is in 2k20)


    Someone at 2k must be hungry. (This is in 2k20)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    One of the best intros to any wrestling game.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    So, uh...The World Tag Team Championship Tournament on SmackDown! Has concluded...And your first World Tag Team Champions of the new WWF are...John Cena and The Undertaker?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    (Xbox) BANG! �� DDP uploaded to Community Creations!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    PS4: "Joey Janela's Spring Break 4" show and arena. tags: GCW, Janela, Spring Break

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:51 AM PST

    It's all about Brand Supremacy! Friends and I have created so many CAWs that we decided to draft them and have a Good 'Ol Survivor Series Match.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    The first World Champion in my WWF Reborn Universe is The Rock. Winning a tournament on RAW to become the Champ

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Red in Vinyl! ❤️

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Walking into mania the champ!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Do people still play wwe 2k19

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Wondering whether to buy 2k20 or 2k19 and after hearing how glitchy 2k20 is, Im leaning torwards wwe 2k19 but I want to know if ppl still play online on 2k19 though

    submitted by /u/Slurp_Slurpity
    [link] [comments]

    How are the 2k20 Community Creations for AEW? (XBox)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    I have 2k19, and was not going to buy 2k20, as I only play universe mode and that mode is apparently untouched. However, if the CC for AEW is better on 2k20, I would definitely consider the upgrade, since I don't really watch WWE. Is universe mode any better in 2k20? Are the creations for AEW better? Do they still not allow custom titles? Thanks in advance for your help, guys!

    submitted by /u/Pvt_Mozart
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) Since it is Community Request Friday...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:32 AM PST

    Can someone make me a WWE Draft arena on 2k20? It's for my Universe mode. I am also asking for a Sami Callihan. I cannot find one on community creations.
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mcsuplex8790
    [link] [comments]

    My 1st rule for anyone who wants to get into creating...NEVER stop tweaking! You can always improve your previous work. Revisit old CAWs to see what can be done or what skills might have improved. This is what I mean...#LeChampion #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly @IAmJericho #WWE2K20

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Create a tittle.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    When's create a tittle coming?

    submitted by /u/sullyhussain98
    [link] [comments]

    Which WWE 2K game was better?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:22 AM PST

    I'm asking because I want to know which game to play first when I get all of them.

    submitted by /u/ThePhoenix0829
    [link] [comments]

    I purchased recently WWE 2K19 after realizing how bad 2K20 was turning out and its the first Universe mode I've played since '12 that is actually good

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Things actually unfold naturally - teams have arguments, people will shake hands after a match, characters will get attacked on the way to the ring, etc.

    I've been disappointed with Universe mode for years now because it's always been a glorified exhibition mode. WWE '12 was the first to have Universe mode, I believe, and the only one where things actually happened, so it's nice to finally have a Universe mode where things actually feel like a wrestling show again.

    submitted by /u/SpaceEdgesDom
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had a bunch of requests for this one and I just started it earlier today and it needs a ton of work before it’s ready but here’s a quick early #WIP of @itsLioRush #manofthehour #moth #205Live

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Created my Smackdown arena two weeks ago but didn't like the result of it, so I remade it then didn't like that result so here's version 3 of my Smackdown arena

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Hurrikane (CAW not mine, from someone's save of SYM)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Faction Wars

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    So I like creating or adding on to certain teams to make factions dominate over different brands in my universe. So far here's what I have. And if you have any suggestions please let me know.

    The Club - Finn Balor (Co-leader) AJ Styles (Co-leader) Gallows & Anderson The Usos Harper (Repackaged) Triple H (Manager)

    The Undisputed Era- Adam Cole (Leader) Kyle O'Reilly Bobby Fish Roderick Strong Kevin Owens Mike Kanellis Maria Kanellis (Manager)

    The Insiders- "Let Me In" The Fiend (Leader) Lars Sullivan Aleister Black Mankind R Truth (Little Jimmy gimmick) Paige (Sister Abigail gimmick and manager)

    The Dangerous Alliance- Brock Lesnar Bobby Lashley Matt Riddle Ronda Rousey Shayna Baszler Paul Heyman (Manager and leader)

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti-Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    The Universe year is half over as we head into Survivor Series, so here are the championship standings/history in the lead up to Survivor Series

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment