• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    WWE Games - I recently purchased a bar and these are the machines I made sure to put in.

    WWE Games - I recently purchased a bar and these are the machines I made sure to put in.


    I recently purchased a bar and these are the machines I made sure to put in.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    IC Champ Buddy Murphy v Demon King Finn Balor inside of Hell in a Cell inside of Hell, only issue with doing this is no announce table spots are to be had.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Elias with those cat like reflexes

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Mr. and Mrs. Black

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Can’t put opponent through table? (2k20 ps4)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    hey folks, i'm brand new here so sorry if this is a bad question. I'm really liking the table matches in 2k20 but for some reason I just can't put my opponent through the tables, I pick them up, go to the table, then try environmental attacks, grappling etc but 95% of the time it results in me getting reversed on, then I lose. Whoever I'm playing as just basically ignores the controls it seems. Is this another glitch or should I be doing this another way? thank you !

    submitted by /u/mozzarella_lavalamp
    [link] [comments]

    Question for XBOX 2k20 players

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find a decent WWE Draft Arena?

    submitted by /u/mcsuplex8790
    [link] [comments]

    ‪1 of 2 quick previews today to show what I’m working on at the moment. @TheWWEWolfe #imperium #nxtuk still needs a lot of work but getting closer after a REALLY rough start! ‬

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    WCW may be "Where the Big Boys Play" but WWE is where the big boys fly

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Kicked the guy's soul out of the game!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    “The Rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada is NOW uploaded for @WWEgames #WWE2K20 on #PS4! Search Tags #Okada #Rainmaker #NJPW or Creator Tag: Reegs5kcco #DenieroInc #FixWWE2K20 Entrance & sigs/finishers in move-set included! Thank you @Defract for the face/body textures! Follow me on Twitter @jonny_romes

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    best Raw and SmackDown arenas on CC [PS4]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    cause i downloaded them before the latest patch and the logos disappeared , are there any decent updated ones ?

    submitted by /u/am_aleter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the best A.I slider settings to use in 2K20?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    I've been looking around the internet but haven't found anything very useful as far as A.I Sliders, so I was wondering if anyone here had some good slider settings.

    submitted by /u/RDR007
    [link] [comments]

    Which game?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Fire pro wrestling promoter or Total extreme wrestling? Booking simulator?

    submitted by /u/BernathAti145
    [link] [comments]

    Latest stable.. Andrade, Kalisto and Lince Dorado ... the Cartel

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    My Federations [Dream Match Wrestlings] Belts.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    WrestleMania 36 Pirate Card Template

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    1/2 of the #NXTUK tag champs Mark Coffey is NOW uploaded for @WWEgames #WWE2K20 on #PS4! Search Tags #Coffey #Gallus #NXTUK or Creator Tag: JonnyRomes44 #DenieroInc #FixWWE2K20 Entrance & sigs/finishers in move-set included! Thank you @rjvicich for the face texture & @0PERRIER0 for the body texture

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    CAWs needed for Cruiserweight Classic

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I've decided to do a Cruiserweight Classic in my Universe and need about 16 or so (can be more or less) to be in it. They don't have to be classed weight as a Cruiser, can be light heavyweight (Sami Zayn, Xavier Woods, etc type). The winner will receive a Cruiserweight title shot of their choosing (WWE, WCW, MLW) and will be signed. May also sign one or two others but not sure yet. All matches are watched and based off performances, contracts will be given. On PS4 and 2k19.

    submitted by /u/dlowe0801
    [link] [comments]

    This is why just bring it had that cage that was half steel cage, half hell in a cell, just wanna say, in game that cage was pretty fun.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    WWE 2K20

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Am I The Only That Plays WWE 2K20 And Doesn't Have The Problems Everyone Else Does ? My Game Never Crashes

    submitted by /u/YungJay3
    [link] [comments]

    Green Arrow Hashtags are ARROW, OLIVER hope you enjoy this Creator: FantasyCruz11

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment