• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    WWE Games - One of my favorite spots...

    WWE Games - One of my favorite spots...


    One of my favorite spots...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Love This Victory Scene

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    (WWE 2K20) Orange Cassidy Now Available or something... (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    ‪COMING SOON...”The Best in the World” CM Punk @CMPunk #WWE2K20 on #PS4! #Reegs5kcco #DenieroInc #FixWWE2K20 youtu.be/tzIjQtoGWwQ‬

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Made my own aew dynamite arena on ps4. Might upload it if people are interested

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    To copy /u/ParasiteAdam's cards here's Ultimate Death, The Luchataker.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Any body else sick of remaking all their custom tag teams each time they start a new Universe Mode?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    I love making custom tag teams to use in Universe Mode. Wish we could import them from MYWWE or Play vs doing them over again in Universe Mode.

    submitted by /u/sportingclub
    [link] [comments]

    Proud And Powerful

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:35 PM PST

    What are your must-change settings?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    1. I have to have blood on
    2. I turn reversal limit OFF. Maybe I'm old school but I think having limited amounts of reversals makes the game way less fun and does not help the pacing of a match
    3. I prefer to have my match rules 2 out 3 falls with KO on. I like having KO on for the unexpectedness and 2 out of 3 falls so matches can feel like you can make a comeback :)
    4. I turn difficulty to HARD. In past games I felt legendary wasn't realistic.

    What are your settings that you change?

    submitted by /u/Kyism
    [link] [comments]

    I actually do like the blood in this game, I just wish it would increase by a lot slowly and then turn into what 2K19’s blood looked.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    (WWE 2K20) Firefly Funhouse Now Available (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Who Else Remembers SvR2011's Story Mode And It's Mouth Physics, Like My CAW Is Having His Mouth Open Even Doe He Isn't Talking (PSP)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    NXT Japan Logo, FINISHED! Feel free to upload to PS4 & XBOX as I don't have them, they should already be on PC for both 2K19 & 2K20 with #NXT #Japan #Tokyo. Enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Small question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Can you still throw objects in the ring like in 16? It says you can in the controls but I can never do it. I can only throw them out. Can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Pizzano_Stevano
    [link] [comments]

    After a successful title defense against Matt Riddle, Ciampa let's Adam Cole know his time with Goldie is coming to an end

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Been giving some of my CAWs in 2K19 a bit of a makeover recently, thought I'd share a transformation that I was particularly proud of when I made it

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Wrong stable members in tag team matches

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    The most annoying issue I've been facing in Universe Mode is that it consistently puts the wrong two members of a stable together in tag team matches.

    For example, I always get AJ Styles and Karl Anderson teaming up instead of Anderson and Gallows.

    I've yet to find a way of resolving this (other than editing the matches every time).

    Anyone else facing this problem and found a solution?

    EDIT: Just to clarify, I have checked all of the stables and the correct members of the tag team are in slots 1 and 2. But, in every tag match, the game puts Members 1 and 3 of the stable together

    submitted by /u/Nikko672
    [link] [comments]

    The Fiend's Overall

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Does anyone know if 2K patched the bug of when you edit something from the bump in the night dlc and then restart your game it goes back to default? I really don't like the fiend being 86 ovr but last time I changed it (before the patch) it went back to 86 along with the crowd reaction going back to boo, which is stupid why it was set to this in the first place.

    submitted by /u/T20G
    [link] [comments]

    Filling out the roster with CAWs in the old games

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Hello, r/WWEGames.

    A while back I got it into my head to add back in as many wrestlers as possible into the OG SvR and move on from there as I watch those years on the Network. I try to focus on a wrestler's importance and longevity, but I keep flipflopping on what exact period to represent as no choice is ideal (damn 30 CAW limit!).

    For example, SvR has stages from Vengeance 2003 to Bad Blood 2004, so I'm trying that, but it feels like I'm reaching back too much especially compared to the roster in the game. I'm also considering doing it from right after Wrestlemania XIX to Wrestlemania XX, but I'm still unsure what would be the best choice.

    Any suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Goodwrench
    [link] [comments]

    Terminator Kenny Omega I made for myself...not sure if I’ll upload it or not

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Not the best writer or story teller but wanted to share my planned storyline for Gargano/Ciampa. Any changes or additions are always welcome

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Eight-Man Tag LAG 2K20

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Xbox One. UNPLAYABLE. Yours too ?

    submitted by /u/BlakeTheGreat02
    [link] [comments]

    Cody defeats Kenny Omega and Jericho(c) in a Triple Threat at Double or Nothing! Becomes NEW AEW World Champion!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    How come all I ever do is just stay in Play mode?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:16 AM PST

    MyCareer never feels satisfying whenever I make my guy because I constantly want to change him or I'm unhappy with him/her. Universe mode is cool, but feels overwhelming. I rarely ever touch the 2K Towers modes. It's like all I ever do is stick to the Play (Exhibition) mode and live out an universe there. Who else does this?

    submitted by /u/Spodegirl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment