• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    WWE Games - "Improved hair physics" at it's finest

    WWE Games - "Improved hair physics" at it's finest


    "Improved hair physics" at it's finest

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PST

    [PS4] Not sure who'd want this, but i whipped up a Heel Dakota Kai real quick for people who do. A little scuffed, but passable. She's on CC now!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    WIP of Bradshaw, any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Sammy Guevara and Darby Allin Tear the House Down on Dynamite!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    I just realized I have an Unfinished /Outdated Tessa Blanchard from 2K19. She's on CC now! She may or may not have an entrance. I don't remember. It's not much, but it's honest work.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    (2K19) Does only NXT arenas have these special types of Title Match intros? Never received this intro before until I started NXT arenas in Universe.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Aleister Black ends Kevin Owens’ 651 day reign as WWE Champion

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    PS4 2K19 WIP. The Luchataker

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    WWE 2K18 - Things to do in a TLC match

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Will Ospreay uploaded on CC. Search ENZOFOLGORE90

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    WWE 2K20 - What Happened?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    WWE2K20 The Great Muta PS4

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    After pulling off the upset and last eliminating Charlotte Flair, Liv Morgan has won the Elimination Chamber match and become the new Smackdown Womens Champion

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    The Fiend Bray Wyatt Custom Universal Championship Belt

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    SIXTH AND FINAL PREVIEW...”The Best in the World” CM Punk @CMPunk #WWE2K20 on #PS4! #Reegs5kcco #DenieroInc #FixWWE2K20 https://youtu.be/tzIjQtoGWwQ ‬

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    (WWE 2K19) The Fiend's Universal Championship Now Available (PS4)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Does anyone have any Kenny Omega images? (2K20)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    All of the Kenny Omegas on CC are awful, does anyone have a face photo and the images for his All In gear, please?

    submitted by /u/housefire25
    [link] [comments]

    Cattle Mutilation

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Took inspiration from u/Funkyc0bra and created Evelynn, hope you like her.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Am i the only one with this issue?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    I get really slow motion gameplay when anybody goes ringside in a custom arena

    Does anyone else get the same issue?

    submitted by /u/BrianSnowy123
    [link] [comments]

    (WWE2K20)Does anyone else have terrible AI, if not PLEASE help with sliders!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I'm one who really enjoy a challenge and with bumping 2k19s ai sliders to the max the game is AMAZING HOLY FUCK. But with the exact same sliders in 20.....they barely reverse anything.... Like at all... which makes the game absolutely horrendous and I even have reversals off, so if your enjoying gameplay, just let me know what's going on and how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/ii3ternaLegendii
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have this glitch? Sometimes people just stick around in the ring during other people's entrances. Pretty sure this isn't intentional seeing as how they clip each other

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    [WWE 2K19_PS4] The League of Extraordinary Villains - Original CAWs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Hi all, wanted to show off some original CAWs I've been making as part of my BCW original CAWs only Universe Mode. I present to you my eight-man heel faction: The League of Extraordinary Villains. The idea behind these CAWs is that I wanted to make them as minimalist as possible. That meant no face photos or image downloads being necessary. Everything used to make them is already in-game, making it a hell of a lot easier on my poor PS4. Their quite lazy to be honest, I just went through the face templates, randomized the face region, structure and then edited their bodies. Some of them I think turned out alright, but others I think are low-tier, which I don't mind too much as I'm going for a more indie fed look for this BCW Universe Mode. Hope you all enjoy.

    Alpha Headhunter

    A near super heavyweight bruiser with an agile moveset and sadistic brawling instinct to match. He's the members only masked member and not much else is known about him.

    Devon Rossi

    An Italian-American from Manhattan, New York. Not much to write home about, I do like to add a bit of ethnic and cultural diversity to my CAWs so when I was randomizing this one I thought he looked a little Italian. It makes the faction more broad.

    Farmer Nelson

    A big brusier and brawler. I had the idea to make him the Tomohiro Ishii of this faction, just a freakin' badass he beats the crap out of his opponent. Most of the CAWs are unfinished in terms of movesets but I'll be definitely giving this one the powerhouse/strong-style hybrid.

    James Goldman

    The de-facto leader of the League of Extraordinary Villains. A despicable and cowardly heel, he has all the traits of that chickenshit bad guy I've always wanted to see more of. Just a pure bastard whose only redeeming quality is his loyalty to his fellow villains.

    Leo Cruz

    A Puerto-Rican Goliath. Standing at 6'8, I had a Punishment Martinez/Hikuleo idea going on when making this CAW. Tall enough to be a powerhouse but also slim and slender enough to move around in the ring, making him a serious threat.

    Marco Nguyen

    A Vietnamese-American from California. I quite like how this one turned out. Not sure what direction I'll take him in moves wise but he can be a versatile wrestler.

    Percy Myers

    Honestly this one was more of a filler guy if anything. Someone who would serve as a tag team fall guy. I plan on booking my BCW Universe Mode similar to that of NJPW, with tag team matches filling out much of the weekly shows and leaving the bigger matches for PPV. And so Percy Myers will serve as the no.1 pin eater in this regard. Sorry buddy.

    Satoru Matsumoto

    Perhaps my personal favorite creation so far. My idea of the League's lieutenant was inspired by Suzuki-gun's Taichi, in both look and moveset (given him the enziguri, powerbomb, thrust kick, Black Mephisto etc.). He's by far my most complete CAW, all I have left to do is his entrance, and with everything else, I plan on keeping them simple.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Redditor1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment