• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    WWE Games - Gave my CAW a new festive look!

    WWE Games - Gave my CAW a new festive look!


    Gave my CAW a new festive look!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    He will ALWAYS be Johnny Takeover. It's not NXT without him.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Jake Hager WIP (Xbox One)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    So, thoughts? My attempt here was to spice up Brian Kendrick’s gimmick. This gimmick titled “Flyin’ Brian Kendrick”. Based off of Flyin’ Brian Pillman. I think it looks good honestly��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    The 3 kings of Smackdown

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    WWF World Heavyweight Championship 84-85 Render (Not the best edit but what are you gonna do)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    WR3D 2K21 Mod

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I'm just wondering if there's a 2K21 Mod available for the mobile version of Wrestling Revolution 3D. Also if anyone could provide an installation guide it would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Daffy_Derp
    [link] [comments]

    First preview for #AEW Project Pack #4! Hikaru Shida, Miro, Orange Cassidy, Trent, & Chuckie T! wwe2k19 XboxOne

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Trying To Record a 2 on 1 attack

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Does anyone have any tips for recording a like attack or Jump for universe mode? I've been uploading one on my channel and I'm trying to figure out how to get revival to attack AJ styles

    submitted by /u/LilKodeineYT
    [link] [comments]

    The first NXT CHAMPION in my universe mode. Is on a amazing run, just defended against ricochet at takeover Blackpool breaking ricochets undefeated streak making his record now 4-1 and Finn balor on a 5-0 streak in universe mode entering his 100th day as NXT CHAMPION

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Face Images 1.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    2k20 uploads 3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    2k20 uploads 2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Just decided to play No Mercy there to get my fix of Special Referee.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Miss special referee match ups. Such a simple match type back in 2000's games, didn't realise how much I have missed it since it's been gone from future games.

    submitted by /u/F33N3Y87
    [link] [comments]

    WweSuperCard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Excuse me, in Wwe SuperCard, how do I get the cards from the gift boxes.

    submitted by /u/WweRicochet
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about WWE 2k20

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I know the game is still broken as hell but some friends and I still play it just to pass the time and I have a few questions about a few things.

    A lot of times when we play, the reversal prompt doesn't pop up sometimes it could be for a signature or a finisher or just a regular move it just randomly decides when to pop up.

    And this is probably a connection thing but a lot of times when we play we out of nowhere all of a sudden one maybe all of us teleport to a different game. Our names are still there but we are basically fighting a bunch of computers. Example: on my friends screen I'm inside or outside the ring and maybe I pin somebody in elimination chamber, and on my screen I didn't pin anybody out.

    submitted by /u/MegaEmeraldMan
    [link] [comments]

    Random faction that I’ve recreated in my universe mode

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Last year wwe had a trio of Ec3 roode and cesaro so for my universe mode I added austin theory Cedric Alexander Xavier woods and named them the main event mafia

    submitted by /u/Totaldramajoshua
    [link] [comments]

    Wwe/universal championship backround texture.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone has the transparent backround texture for the wwe/universal championship? The texture behind the wwe logo.

    submitted by /u/lambofoak
    [link] [comments]

    syncing problem

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    for 2k20 on xbox one anytime i load the game it tries to sync and eventually gives me we couldnt sync your data with the cloud just now message

    ​

    is there any way to fix this or am i screwed? i cleared my local saved stuff n that didnt work

    submitted by /u/Steelcity19
    [link] [comments]

    2k20 uploads xbox.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment