• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    WWE Games - Gave my CAW a new festive look!

    WWE Games - Gave my CAW a new festive look!


    Gave my CAW a new festive look!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    He will ALWAYS be Johnny Takeover. It's not NXT without him.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Jake Hager WIP (Xbox One)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    So, thoughts? My attempt here was to spice up Brian Kendrick’s gimmick. This gimmick titled “Flyin’ Brian Kendrick”. Based off of Flyin’ Brian Pillman. I think it looks good honestly��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    The 3 kings of Smackdown

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    WWF World Heavyweight Championship 84-85 Render (Not the best edit but what are you gonna do)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    WR3D 2K21 Mod

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I'm just wondering if there's a 2K21 Mod available for the mobile version of Wrestling Revolution 3D. Also if anyone could provide an installation guide it would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Daffy_Derp
    [link] [comments]

    First preview for #AEW Project Pack #4! Hikaru Shida, Miro, Orange Cassidy, Trent, & Chuckie T! wwe2k19 XboxOne

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Trying To Record a 2 on 1 attack

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Does anyone have any tips for recording a like attack or Jump for universe mode? I've been uploading one on my channel and I'm trying to figure out how to get revival to attack AJ styles

    submitted by /u/LilKodeineYT
    [link] [comments]

    The first NXT CHAMPION in my universe mode. Is on a amazing run, just defended against ricochet at takeover Blackpool breaking ricochets undefeated streak making his record now 4-1 and Finn balor on a 5-0 streak in universe mode entering his 100th day as NXT CHAMPION

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Face Images 1.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    2k20 uploads 3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    2k20 uploads 2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Just decided to play No Mercy there to get my fix of Special Referee.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Miss special referee match ups. Such a simple match type back in 2000's games, didn't realise how much I have missed it since it's been gone from future games.

    submitted by /u/F33N3Y87
    [link] [comments]

    WweSuperCard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Excuse me, in Wwe SuperCard, how do I get the cards from the gift boxes.

    submitted by /u/WweRicochet
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about WWE 2k20

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I know the game is still broken as hell but some friends and I still play it just to pass the time and I have a few questions about a few things.

    A lot of times when we play, the reversal prompt doesn't pop up sometimes it could be for a signature or a finisher or just a regular move it just randomly decides when to pop up.

    And this is probably a connection thing but a lot of times when we play we out of nowhere all of a sudden one maybe all of us teleport to a different game. Our names are still there but we are basically fighting a bunch of computers. Example: on my friends screen I'm inside or outside the ring and maybe I pin somebody in elimination chamber, and on my screen I didn't pin anybody out.

    submitted by /u/MegaEmeraldMan
    [link] [comments]

    Random faction that I’ve recreated in my universe mode

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Last year wwe had a trio of Ec3 roode and cesaro so for my universe mode I added austin theory Cedric Alexander Xavier woods and named them the main event mafia

    submitted by /u/Totaldramajoshua
    [link] [comments]

    Wwe/universal championship backround texture.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone has the transparent backround texture for the wwe/universal championship? The texture behind the wwe logo.

    submitted by /u/lambofoak
    [link] [comments]

    syncing problem

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    for 2k20 on xbox one anytime i load the game it tries to sync and eventually gives me we couldnt sync your data with the cloud just now message

    is there any way to fix this or am i screwed? i cleared my local saved stuff n that didnt work

    submitted by /u/Steelcity19
    [link] [comments]

    2k20 uploads xbox.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment