• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    WWE Games - Brocks about to take Zelina to Suplex City

    WWE Games - Brocks about to take Zelina to Suplex City


    Brocks about to take Zelina to Suplex City

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Matches of the Night Screenshots (SD Exclusive PPV The Bash)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Don't be afraid to let me know how I can improve.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Download Rich Swann CAW on Xbox One CC.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Retro Aj Styles WIP (Xbox One)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Updated “Dashing” Chris Bey now uploaded for XboxOne on wwe2k19! Search tag: IMPACT!PROJECT or Creator Tag: OmegaImpaxt. Credit to u/IconicGames2k for the amazing jacket logo that makes his entrance attire work!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Some pics from my wrestlemania I forgot to post. I need help tho. I want to make velveteen dream a "demon" attire kinda like the fiend or demon balor. I just dont know what or how to start or what theme to do. I wanna call it "Dream Ender" And have him feud with balor up until takeover. Need help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    As promised, arenas and shows are now available on 2K20 PS4, based on WWE Immortals and upcoming WWE Undefeated!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Do you play Universe Mode or do you keep track on exhibition mode?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    I know plenty actually use the UM, and then I've heard others say it's time consuming and they use notes to keep track of a Universe via exhibition mode that way they can edit things more easily and don't have to set as much up.

    If I'm going to start my own universe/storylines on 2K, which should I use: Universe Mode or just exhibition it?

    submitted by /u/Mysterious_Option_55
    [link] [comments]

    When people ask me why I go back and revisit CAWs I’ve already uploaded instead of moving on to new ones, THIS is why! Fresh set of eyes on things & newly applied skills can make a world of difference. Left is old, right is new

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    WWE 2K20 - Community Creations question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I bought WWE 2k20 on PC and downloaded a lot of content from community creations.
    What If I will have to reinstall game, Windows or something like that? All of that stuff will go to the trashcan and I will must download all of that once again?

    submitted by /u/Hytohugo
    [link] [comments]

    2K19 won't sync no matter what on Series X

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I'm well aware of this games issues with syncing but I can't even get it to start syncing. I'm in this endless loop of "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud right now". I even checked the save on my One X and it was fine. I really don't want to lose my save lol

    submitted by /u/DashingRhythm
    [link] [comments]

    Who are some good 2k19 PS4 creators

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Jus bought 2k19 on ps4 and want to make a ruthless aggression (2005-2007) universe mode. who are some good creators for ruthless aggression era and good creators in general??

    submitted by /u/EDDGEx
    [link] [comments]

    Making New Wrestler

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I'm trying to make a Custom Superstar for my dad but dont know what nickname I should call him his name will be Chris Blade and irl he is a mechanic my nickname is the Unpredictable Tyler Blade if you any ideas please comment

    submitted by /u/Individual-Run1709
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment