• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    WWE Games - CUSTOM WRESTLEMANIA 37 ARENA. Wanted to make a more minimalist and Ruthless aggression styled arena. Enjoy!!!

    WWE Games - CUSTOM WRESTLEMANIA 37 ARENA. Wanted to make a more minimalist and Ruthless aggression styled arena. Enjoy!!!


    CUSTOM WRESTLEMANIA 37 ARENA. Wanted to make a more minimalist and Ruthless aggression styled arena. Enjoy!!!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:41 AM PST

    I turned 205 Live into a subdivision of NXT. Introducing NXT 205!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:24 PM PST

    And your new Tag Team champions!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    POV: You’re in the front row at Full Sail University, watching Finn Balor hit a Tope Con Hilo.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    The Tribal Chief showing AJ Styles who runs the place and puts the food on the table!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    The Human Suplex Machine

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    MRRRRR KENNEDY! (W.I.P)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Miyu caw for the Joshi fans

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Zack Ryder And Timothy Thatcher Ended Their 5 Month Rivalry At WWE In Your House with a Shocking Conclusion After Zack Ryder, The Undefeated Champion, Lost.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Yesterday I bought BattleGrounds...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:22 AM PST

    I am completely satisfied with it! I am very entertained by the arcade style play and makes me even more happy, my 5 year old loves it too. With 2k20 he gets frustrated because he can't just button mash (trying to teach him specifics is like trying to pull teeth) but it was something we both sat down with yesterday and learned together. He wouldn't let me stop playing until we unlocked "Owen" aka The Rock (Who he comically gets confused with Chris Pratt's character in Jurassic World).

    Overall it's a fun game with lots of potential. I am kinda miffed there are so few wrestlers from the start, and CAW is kinda bare bones in the beginning but those 2 things actually make me want to play more so I can't really complain much.

    submitted by /u/eternal_riot
    [link] [comments]

    No Mercy '08 #2K19

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    My wwe survivor series custom arena now on Xbox creator name:Gamingtayden

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I gave Tucker some new attire because his current attire is pretty lame

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    HELP!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    NEED HELP WITH UNIVERSE MODE ROSTER PHOTOS!!!

    To all the people in the WWE Games Community I need your help creating 2 Roster Photos for my WWE 2K19 Universe Mode. Yesterday I Announced a Universe Mode and now that the Rosters are Complete I need help with making the Roster Photos.

    Please DM Me on Reddit in order to help me out. I will take any kind of experience with Photoshop. Reason why I can't do it is because my computer is so old it won't even support Photoshop. Comment blow if you can help. I really need help with this so please comment. Don't leave this post with nothing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Philouimette
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any CAWs of Hangman Page with his new AEW attire?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Been looking for one for my AEW/NXT universe mode!

    submitted by /u/zissouuu_
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling generous �� (as long as you don’t ask I’ll keep uploading ring aprons I HAVE MADE)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    3D

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Round 1 of “WWE What if? Series 2: Unleashed.” Which of these comedic wrestlers would you want to receive a more serious gimmick? I’ll make the winner with their classic attire and new custom 2020 gimmick.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    REQUEST: Aalyah Mysterio for 2k19 PS4

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Hey anyone out there keen to have a crack? I had a go myself but the face is whack. Looks like a frog or something. No good with face images and morphing.

    Just need a decent face with morphing, i can fill in the rest, if anyone wants to work their magic?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/adubstyles
    [link] [comments]

    This is Seishin Kichawis, a main character in a book I'm writing, I'll take her down later, but for now, just take her for a spin, and tell me how she feels! Available on PS4

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Seth curb stomping Kenny Omega onto the skull of the Hangman

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Randy "The Ram" Robinson Sideplate (Logo comes from https://www.neatoshop.com. Just search "Randy The Ram Robinson".)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    The Motor City Machine Guns updated & uploaded to 2k19 on PS4 - Search #NICKBREAKER

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    NWA Atlanta presents Southern Heat

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment