• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    WWE Games - All 3 members of The New Day clashed against each other in a Triple Threat Match at Fastlane to see who was gonna be the one to face Matt Riddle at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. In the end, despite who won or lost. The Brotherhood between them was still as strong as it always was.

    WWE Games - All 3 members of The New Day clashed against each other in a Triple Threat Match at Fastlane to see who was gonna be the one to face Matt Riddle at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. In the end, despite who won or lost. The Brotherhood between them was still as strong as it always was.


    All 3 members of The New Day clashed against each other in a Triple Threat Match at Fastlane to see who was gonna be the one to face Matt Riddle at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. In the end, despite who won or lost. The Brotherhood between them was still as strong as it always was.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    IT'S HERE GUYS! The final part of the GARGANO & CIAMPA STORY ...(Links in the comments, hope you enjoy)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    So I’ve been trying to remake the early PG Era (specifically late 2008-early 2011) on WWE2K19, as this Era was my first exposure to WWE, and the sport period. I have all the PPVs I think I need (two aren’t shown) and the roster is pretty much finished, I just don’t have a tag division. (help?)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    The latest episode of my WWE 2K Custom Story SPS

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    WWE Champion Dolph Ziggler faces Daniel Bryan at Super Show-Down, his 5 month reign ended after a showstealing match.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    For those who aren't on Twitter - Since I decided to throw in the towel with '20 and move to '19, I'll probably do a massive G- Drive texture dump for alot of the content, as I plan to start fresh on '19. It'll take some time to sort through, but I'll upload everything at once. Good riddance to '20.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Kofi Kingston defeated Aleister Black to finally get back the WWE Championship. And when it looks like Big E came out to celebrate with him, he cashes in his Money In The Bank Briefcase and makes him tap out with a new move. It is at this moment where everyone knows nothing will be the same.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Kenny King coming soon ....

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Modern Day Ruthless Aggression Raw Uploaded to 2K20 Xbox CC

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    THE NXT UNITED STATES TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP. A callback to the original NWA U.S. tag titles. This is currently set up as a prize for my tag-team tournament in my custom Dusty Rhodes Classic PPV.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    A rematch 2 years in the making takes place this Sunday, as Roman defends his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar at Backlash. Roman got the last laugh on the go-home show!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Big E won the Money In The Bank Briefcase. He will finally get a title shot whenever he wants like he’s always deserved.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Why was this stage never in a game?. It's AWESOME

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    A Newbie who wants to know about Community Creations

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am a guy who wants to buy WWE 2K19 on the PS4 but there's a few things I wanted to know before I bought it.

    I wanted to know is there a limit on how many community creations I can download and is there a specific date on which it will be impossible for me to download community creations?

    submitted by /u/KingDumi
    [link] [comments]

    EXTREME RULES UM YEAR 2 SLIDESHOW

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    ECW Hardcore Revolution: Guilty As Charged

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Right stick has really late inputs when i am in submission on Steam (Help)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Right stick has really late inputs when i am in submission on Steam (Help)

    Hey everyone,

    I know that Wwe 2k20 isn't the best but i wanted to try it , it feels decent so far but i am having trouble with my controller , i have a playstation 3 copy for steam and if shows the ps buttons and everything which is great because i am really struggling with xbox controllers sometimes and this game is on steam so i can configure the buttons and that's nice but the only problem i have is with my right stick , when i am in submission , the circle feels really stiff and late to move , it's like it's not working at all and i don't know which settings i should use to make it lighter , here's an example of my right stick settings on steam

    Any help would be appreciated

    Thank you

    https://preview.redd.it/tvsm4s9ifxj51.png?width=1275&format=png&auto=webp&s=d47fd9a60f96723d243a6dfe0c214c55deadbf08

    submitted by /u/kareemamr50
    [link] [comments]

    Ciampa NXT return attire available on Xbox One CC! Tags: ICONIC2K

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Mankind takes a big ladder bump that puts him out for weeks. Still gets the title

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I tried my best. NWA World's Heavyweight Championship on the IC plate.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Aaron Draven makes his Wrestlemania debut to defend the IC championship in a fatal four way match.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Ziggler moveset change

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I've been pushing Dolph Ziggler as a top heel in my universe (2k20) but I need a change in his signatures and finishers to give him a main event level moveset

    submitted by /u/AcetheGamer456
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for someone wanting to start Universe for the first time?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I've been pretty much always a comp league player but I don't have time the time to train anymore and play because of school, work and timezones. I still want to keep playing so I figured I could start Universe Mode but have no idea where to start

    submitted by /u/PoopyAstronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Y2J's countdown is literally the best way to interrupt the main event of RAW

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment