• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    WWE Games - Alexa Bliss turns into Sister Abigail

    WWE Games - Alexa Bliss turns into Sister Abigail


    Alexa Bliss turns into Sister Abigail

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    My current 2k16 universe feud ��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    [Unpopular Opinion] I just have to get this off my chest, I HATE the “just smash both their gimmicks/names together” method of coming up with tag team names.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    A Roderick Strong/Randy Orton team? Uh call them Strong Voices. No wait, Strong Killers. No wait, Strong Vipers

    Aleister Black and Seth Rollins? Uh, Black Messiahs. No wait, Messiahs of Black. No wait...

    AJ Styles and CM Punk? Uh the Phenomenal Best In The World. No wait, Straightedge Club. No wait.

    These are just so easy and make me so mad when I read them.

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like WWE should bring this event back and make it an annual homecoming event for current and alumni NXT wrestlers. This was the very first official NXT event. What do you think?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Screenshot sneak peek of the upcoming Plexforce comic issue! thenewplex.com

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    My first post here����

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    2k19

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Just found 2k19 at Walmart for $5, good buy? I know the current one is garbage lol Just want some entertainment

    submitted by /u/PoprocksNCoke63
    [link] [comments]

    NOW available on WWE2K19 for XboxOne “SCU” Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, & Scorpio Sky! Face texture - @Defract & @RaVeN_1515; Attire logos - @Defract & @OmegamanX44; Movesets - @SuperSaul2K. Search Tags: #Daniels, #Kazarian, #Scorpio, #SCU, #AEW or Creator Tag: OmegaBlack44

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Can someone find or make an NXT TAKEOVER PITTSBURGH logo similar to this one? I saw photos of this before and I'm impressed!!!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Anyone know a good championship entrance for Keith Lee because this is just taking the piss now

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Wrestlemania Matches

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Throughout your universe, has there ever been just one storyline that you literally built to conclude at Mania? If you did, who was it and why?

    Intrigued.

    submitted by /u/RioGilmour
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the AI have great chemistry

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    “Tengu” inspired Alt Attire for Finn Balor for his upcoming champion vs. champion main event match against Hideo Itami at WWE Power Struggle in Tokyo, Japan.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Decided to create a daughter for Kane in my Universe.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    WWE2K19 SUMMER SLAM custom arena is now available for PS4!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Can someone please make me a sampan logo for my caw Haku

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I would like it to be black and yellow or black and Red

    submitted by /u/NJOYLIFE06
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded CAW takes up a slot but can’t be seen?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    So playing 2K20 today I had a new bug show up that I've never seen before, and I don't remember hearing people talk about it.

    I downloaded an AJ Styles CAW by LegitAttires and then went into Edit-A-Superstar to edit it... And it wasn't on my list of downloaded superstars. I figured maybe I'd cancelled the download by accident or it hadn't worked properly, so I went and downloaded the same CAW again.

    I went back to Edit-A-Superstar and it still wasn't on the list.

    I then went to download a different CAW, but it says all my custom superstar spaces are full, even though I can see I still have 2 empty spaces.

    But it gets even worse... I started looking into what was going on and, if I go into WWE Universe mode, I can see on the Superstars list that the CAWs DID download, but I just can't view them or select them. Their image doesn't show up on the Superstar list in Universe mode, and they don't appear at all in the "Edit a superstar" list, or in the Deletion Utility. So I can't even delete these CAWs to free up a space.

    I've since found out this is happening with every CAW. So every time I download a new CAW it is completely unselectable and is just taking up a CAW spot that then becomes unusable.

    Has anybody had this? Do they know how to fix it? Or is my game now 100% broken?

    submitted by /u/DontCallMeJR88
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Made a really cool Smackdown vs Raw themed Survivor Series arena.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Does someone want to create a championship belt for 2K19 on PS4?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    So my friend has 2K19 and we are gonna do a shared universe. I'm running Raw is War and he's gonna run the second brand. For my secondary title, I want to create the Iron Man Championship, a title that is defended only in Iron Man matches. I don't actually have the game but I've been searching thru this sub and have seen some absolutely beautiful designs. I was looking to see if there's anyone that wants to take me up on creating a design for this Iron Man championship belt and uploading to PS4?

    submitted by /u/the_BUCKET
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) My take on a Ruthless Aggression era style MITB arena.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I made Wardlow before he debuted in AEW on 2K19 awhile back. Took a second crack at it with an updated look. PS4.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    (PC) Summerslam 2002, but it's in a stadium.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I dont own the game. But i found the guide book brand new for only $11. Great deal.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment