• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    WWE Games - Updated BARON CORBIN entrance with this badass theme BY DEATHMONK and it give me chills!, the link for the original in comments give him all the likes he deserves

    WWE Games - Updated BARON CORBIN entrance with this badass theme BY DEATHMONK and it give me chills!, the link for the original in comments give him all the likes he deserves


    Updated BARON CORBIN entrance with this badass theme BY DEATHMONK and it give me chills!, the link for the original in comments give him all the likes he deserves

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    WCW Armageddon PPV Announcement

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    The Butcher & The Blade are here to carve up the competition

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    WCW Championship Belt 2020 (Mode Universe2K20)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Highlights of This wrestlemanias MAIN EVENT Im not very good at editing these videos but i am making a montage of all the matches of this years wrestlemania in my universe since I cant just post every match

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    And the beast, is defeated!!! Taker has got his revenge!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Alternate attire entrance music question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    2K19- I downloaded Undertaker's Ministry attire for an alternate. It also has his 95 attire in it. I made it as an alternate, but when he comes out in the Ministry attire the '91 theme plays. When he comes out in the '95 attire, the ministry music plays. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AllegroAppassionato
    [link] [comments]

    The Big Gold Belt looks pretty good being held by AJ Styles

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Badd Blood arena is done

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Improvements for Create a Superstar

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    This is a post on some ideas I had earlier today for improvements in WWE 2K22 Create a Superstar feel free to mention yours. 1. Each Superstar with 4 Attire slots one reserved for their manager versions. 2. Ability to import any In game superstar as body templates like it use to be. 3. You also gets to import only tattos or Hair styles from another superstar. 4. Ability to turn your creation into a manager so they properly appear in manager slot. 5. Rerurn of commentary names 6. This one I am sure will be more significant you can set entrance. Victory Scene. Move set depending on attire slots instead of having a separate versions of same superstar. For I.E in slot one you've Deadman Undertaker who have a separate Entrance in Slot 2 you've American Badasd who has his unique entrance this is helpful when you select attire 2 on match card you automatically get your badass Taker. Basic improvements like more body templates. Hair styles don't need in depth mentions.

    submitted by /u/MammothCaptain9
    [link] [comments]

    The Miz Custom Universal Championship now up on WWE 2K20 on PS4 (Search Tags Bellow)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    What do you think of my Extreme Arena I made?!?!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Polling the crowd on this - leave your vote in the comments below for which arena I should upload for my final 5th spot on Xbox 2k19 community creations (670 downloads to go until I’m diamond). Swipe through to see all options. Thanks! - xUndeRadaRx

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    And back to SYM we go, boys and girls

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Gameplay help!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I don't know if I am just incredibly stupid but i cannot put a championship on the line aswell as having a pre, during or post match interference and it limits storys sometimes, can anyone help or am I right In saying that's just how the game works?

    submitted by /u/gmac5000
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change the ppv in 2k19 Universe Mode

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I want my own annual lineup, not what they assign me.

    Can I change them to PPVs that I've downloaded the arenas and logos of from community creations?

    submitted by /u/hungrycaterpillar618
    [link] [comments]

    Tried making the "ULTIMATE FINESSER" text that IMPACT's Chris Bey always has on the back of his tights, since the font he uses is "Yukarimobile" which i've seen on Medibang Paint lol - comes with 4 variations, including one from the attire he used tonight.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Keith Lee CAW available on Xbox One CC! Enjoy!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Best WWE game showcase mode change my mind

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Am I doomed to not having many good CAW options if I don‘t buy DLC? (2K19)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    On PS4. Went to get some CAWs for ECW and AEW and the options were relatively limited without dlc. Is there a way around this? Like for example, in Fire Pro Wrestling World I can download caws without DLC and then just edit parts that I don't have right out of there.

    Thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/roboccs
    [link] [comments]

    Just made a Marty Scurll! Need feedback!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Need help to find a name for my new championship idea!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I was playing Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover recently and I had an idea that could be applied to my universe.

    So in this game, there are crews and they are fighting for territories. If we scaled that to a wrestling federation we'll have factions fighting for a belt. But where are territories? Ok, what if each faction had a belt with their colors but without a front plate. Now the territories in Def Jam's game are the multiple parts of that front plate. So factions fight to win new parts or defend the parts they already have, to complete the front plate. It's just an initial idea and I'm open to any other ideas that could make this more fun.

    The main question is what this belt should be called?

    submitted by /u/vargasai
    [link] [comments]

    What does everyone think of this titantron?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment