• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    WWE Games - After a hard fought battle for the Universal Championship between Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins to main event night one of SummerSlam, Bobby Roode shocks everyone by cashing in his contract after the match on the fatigued new champ to end his five minute title reign and cement a "glorious" ending.

    WWE Games - After a hard fought battle for the Universal Championship between Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins to main event night one of SummerSlam, Bobby Roode shocks everyone by cashing in his contract after the match on the fatigued new champ to end his five minute title reign and cement a "glorious" ending.


    After a hard fought battle for the Universal Championship between Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins to main event night one of SummerSlam, Bobby Roode shocks everyone by cashing in his contract after the match on the fatigued new champ to end his five minute title reign and cement a "glorious" ending.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    WWE Revamp Project: Raw & Smackdown!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Brock and Rikishi have been found in Svr 2005! please go checkout Scottjay01 as he was the one who made this amazing discovery.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    WORKING IN PROGRESS! Complete SET and STAGE soon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    My Starrcade!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Made to tweaks to Santos Escobar, and hopefully I can lock down some better tattoos and a Moveset/entrance so I can upload him later today!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    2K20 Royal Rumbles

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I've been a big defender of 2K20 but fuck me this annoyed me. I was trying to win from number 1 with Nikki Bella (I was doing a redemption storyline for her) and I was still in the rumble as entrant number 24 arrived the game lagged, and bam crashed. It seems 2K20 can't handle more than 3 people in the ring at the same time at least not on PS4. Anyone had issues with Rumbles on 2K20?

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    World of Sport Wrestling Season 1 World Champion, Roman Reigns, learns, in Season 2, that looks can be deceiving when trying to overpower Kota Ibushi

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Who has the better roster? Raw or SD (Left or Right)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Pure Pro Wrestling goes Dark!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Extreme Sunday!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Tip of My Tongue: A Move in Older Smackdown Games

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I'm trying to remember a move that was in either or both Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth or Here Comes the Pain. I've tried finding it through videos of all finishers for each game, but couldn't find it in the SYM one and couldn't get a hold of a video for HCTP's moves, surprisingly.

    It's from behind (pretty sure), you do a double underhook like a Tiger Suplex, then twist the opponent up and throw them to your side as you land sort of sideways or on your stomach.

    I'm recreating people from an old local indie fed I was in years ago on 2K19. There was a guy who didn't do this move, but he and I had a fun moment talking about how crazy looking that move is and how he'd want to try it sometime. I thought I'd throw something similar into his movelist.

    submitted by /u/LiamTime
    [link] [comments]

    Production on Wrestlemania:Baltimore has officially begun

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    WWE 2k19 Universe vs WWE 2k20 Universe

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I've been playing WWE 2k17 Universe for a long time and decided I need to move on to a more newer version.

    I'm def going to miss that epic Raw and Smackdown music. Seriously there was a time where I wouldn't want to move to 2k18 or 2k19 because they didn't have that epic intro music.

    So now I know that WWE2k20 has had a.....let's say crap start and has only grown to be hated among fans. WWE 2k19 is like the king of WWE games and I would very much agree.

    However, I'm on PC. You know the place which may or may not have great community creations because PS4 is where the stuff is at.

    These are the reasons I'm considering both 2k19 and 2k20:

    • Universe mode (I may or may not play matches)
    • PC (While 2k19 has the least bugs in customization, does PC even have good community creations to consider it over 2k20?)
    • WWE 2k20 is on sale while 2k19 demands a new game price

    So considering what I've listed above, would you recommend 2k19 or 2k20?

    The biggest draw I've heard for 2k19 is because it has lesser glitches and crashes for customization while I'm going with a PC version so does it matter if I go to 2k20 or 2k19 since the PC community creations aren't that good compared to PS4?

    submitted by /u/winner_in_patching
    [link] [comments]

    New universe

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I am starting one week with a lot of free time, planning on starting a new universe in 2k20, thinking bare minimum indy promotion, one show, one ppv per 2 months, for titles, world title, singles, tag and women's, 8 per divison. (maybe 4-5 teams for tag? Anyone else always have either a way to big or way to small tag divison?) Looking for some suggestions for who to use to fill out the roster?

    Anyone really, current, legend, your own caw...

    submitted by /u/BJVB92
    [link] [comments]

    Go grab my first 5 CAWs on WWE2K19 for XboxOne on my primary profile OmegamanX44! Karrion Kross, Brian Cage, Kenny Omega, MJF, & Adam Page! I’ll be uploading on my alt accounts until I unlock more spots.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Fictional Promotion Help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    any good custom logos for custom companies? im trying to do an indy promotion in 2k19 with fired wrestlers and some original caws

    submitted by /u/gdalaperas
    [link] [comments]

    need help naming a mixed tag team

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    im doing a story where dash wilder turns heel and the the revival breakup and he forms an alliance with sasha banks who is also heel and i need a name so far all i could come up with is the boss and dash connection

    submitted by /u/jonathanfaulkner
    [link] [comments]

    Breakout!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Unforgiven! Presented by Pure Pro Wrestling and AEW

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Tag Team continuity from The Chosen Bros. versus the Vaudvillains

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    WWE 2K Battlegrounds - Becky Lynch Entrance GIF.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Please answer I really need your help determine this. This poll is still. It will most likely determine who wins at Starrcade

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    WWE 2k20 mask/face paint removal

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Saw a video on how to remove masks from characters like Kane with a headgear glitch but that was back in October. Was this fixed? If so does anybody know of anyway to remove masks or face paint off superstars? Thanks I'm advance!

    submitted by /u/spj010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment